Bill Kristol Says ‘Lazy’ White Working Class Should Be Replaced By ‘New Americans’

Bill Kristol (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Weekly Standard editor-at-large Bill Kristol said Tuesday afternoon that the white working class should be replaced by immigrants as they have become “decadent, lazy” and “spoiled.”

“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the white working class, don’t you want to get new Americans in?” Kristol told author Charles Murray during an event hosted by the American Enterprise Institute titled “It Came Apart: What’s Next for a Fractured Culture.” Murray recently wrote a book, entitled “Coming Apart,” which focuses on the cultural separation between the wealthiest and most educated white Americans and the poorest and least educated white Americans.

Before delving into his theory about replacing the white working class, Kristol said that he hopes “this thing isn’t being videotaped or ever shown anywhere. Whatever tiny, pathetic future I have is going to totally collapse.”

The event was filmed by AEI, but as of press time is marked “unlisted” on the think tank’s YouTube channel, so that it doesn’t come up in search results.

“You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think John Adams said this — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of hard work everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled — whatever,” Kristol said.

“Then, luckily, you have these waves of people coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to work hard and really want to succeed and really want their kids to live better lives than them and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century,” he added.

WATCH:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/bill-kristol-says-lazy-white-work...

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your Totally right Jea9, He is totally Lost  !.

Thank You!! ,Marilyn.

NO,

I don't!

What I prefer to do is:

Is eliminate all the free stuff the liberal progressive democrat sycophants live off.

and make them go to work and be productive.

P L U S  :

Keep our borders closed,

Keep  muslim terrorists out

Keep American taxpayers safe.

Let us all join together and send Bill a new voter registration card each day ... be sure you check (D) before placing it in the envelope.  A note mentioning that he is a lazy working class stiff and will be replaced as he is clearly decadent and very, very spoiled.

Cant stand him I stopped reading that publication many years ago when I discover I was not getting the truth.

As there regular MO is say everyone else is what they are!!!! Not worth my time.

Kristol was always a traitor--disguising himself to wound the conservative movement. We/They will NOT FORGET. Kristol should head off to Europe with the Hollywood elites.

KRYSTOL IS A FAT ASSED JERK WHO MAD HIS MONEY AND NOW PLAYS THE FAT CAT

The white 'working' class are the majority who pay their taxes and then have to watch the government squander the money! Feck Bill Kristol that asshat!

I would ask Mr. Krystal to try & dig a little deeper than the surface, and come to a conclusion as to why Americans are "Lazy".............We, over the years ,have offered people so much to "not work" that they are now able to sit home, and be content with all the benefits we provide, through Govt giveaways.  Now, possibly the average Citizen, who gets the Bill for all this, thinks it is an enabling proposition, addicting people to the idea that they do not have to work, because the Govt pays them not to. It is easy to spout off his Liberal viewpoint, but it would be much more difficult to address the real problem of enablment.  "Welfare" and Govt Assistance must be curtailed, re-examined, and stringent guidelines applied.   Let's propose the question, to Mr. Krystal ,of how to curb the greedy, parasitic behavior of people who by "gaming the system" can be exposed.  Popping Off is a habit of the Left, bitching, whining and griping about a system they supported.  Now, the criticize the result of their stupidity.

Mr Kristol is wrong again, what he should have said the lazy Black workers but he will not say that for he would be beaten by the black race. I remember the black people standing around in Baltimore sitting on porch steps watching the world go by. In the late 40's & 50's, there were jobs in every part of the city. After seven or eight jobs I finally found a job in a large factory. they sent me to their school for three weeks and I spent the next 41 years there. Then the democracies allowed all of our good paying jobs to relocate overseas you can also thank the republicans party.  But I believe the man most at fault was Tip O'Neil. The Democrats had both houses for 30 + years.

I always thought we had a law that all parts that go into our defense support had to be made in America

Back when I was in first the Air Force 40 years ago we had planes using computer parts made in Red China. Talk about a security risk.

Billy boy - -you "look" white to me, but you seem to have a "black heart";  you are the one who should be replaced.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service