Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, “This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.”

Just a few weeks earlier GOP 2016 candidate Jeb Bush was sitting atop nearly every Republican presidential poll as he used his family name, media contacts, and a still formidable and long-standing Bush dynasty fundraising machine to place himself as the prospective favorite among a growing list of White House hopefuls.

Then Donald Trump arrived and now Jeb Bush is quietly but urgently telling those around him that something must be done to diminish the sudden popularity of the New York billionaire.

Initially during Mr. Trump’s rise in the polls the Bush team was dismissive, declaring it a momentary blip. As days turned to weeks though, and Trump supporters appear to be multiplying at a pace that even has people associated with the Trump campaign surprised, the Bush 2016 operation is now openly declaring it wants help with the what is being called, “The Trump problem.”

The call for help has even been issued to Jeb Bush’s seeming Democratic rival – Team Clinton. Apparently Bush operatives believe that between the two political dynasties and their many supporters among the Mainstream Media and corporate business world, the Trump threat can be quickly terminated before it grows into a legitimate challenge to the seemingly pre-determined Bush vs Clinton 2016 showdown.

A D.C. Whispers source put it this way:

“It’s said that Hillary Clinton wants nothing to do with Donald Trump. To most they just call him a clown, but privately they’re afraid of him. The Clinton team doesn’t fear Jeb Bush because they know what they are up against and that lack of fear is mutual among the Bush operation as well. They both run in similar circles politically and financially, so it’s a choice of shades of the same color and that’s how they want to keep it.”

Apparently Jeb Bush’s focus on “The Donald” has become quite personal. Bush is said to be “deeply disappointed” that the media and corporate attacks on Mr. Trump have only made the outspoken billionaire’s appeal to voters that much stronger. It is a political dynamic for which Bush political operatives are increasingly confused and concerned over.

Those concerns were said to be given some salve in the form of assurances from Bill Clinton during a personal call he had with Jeb Bush two days earlier. While most of that conversation remains private, Jeb did share with others that the former president reminded the would-be presidential hopeful that, “a lot of this Trump thing will be taken care of during your debates, if not sooner.”

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/bill-clinton-tells-jeb-bush-this-trump-thing-...

Views: 2084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't stay out of it, can you" willy billy".   You might just be running in to a Buss Saw.  This ain't just your "run of the mill lacky" you're use  to from Ark.  Trump don't lie, and has many friends that take your comments as a threat.  So, you might be taking on more than you could ever imagine.  This goes for that Bitch that resides with you also !              Semper Fi

IN YOUR DREAMS DEMOCRAPS!!! Truth will out, and Trump will be IN!

After the Bengazi, Clinton Foundation, fiasco's, how could anyone in America trust a Clinton or any Democrat! Trump speaks the truth that a majority of Americans believe. Its refreshing that he will not back down to the politoco's and their "hide the truth" agenda.  We need "change" and maybe Trump will give US back America to "We the People"! 

The fact that Bill Clinton and Jeb Bush are talking should tell you a lot!!!  We all know who keeps putting Bush at the top of all the polls.  it is not the people, it is the RNC.  The only people I know that want Bush are the RINO's and Democrats.

As far as I can tell there is no Trump problem. There does exist a severe political problem lying in the bush (pun intended.) I have said it before and I will reiterate again.  Jeb is but a RHINO that is decked out to portray a conservative person that is going to do wonders with the Country.  Beware of a wolf in sheep's clothing!  This Nation is not strong enough to take many more of the carnival barkers promises: "You say you want more for your money, well tell ya what I'm gonna do."  Jeb is currently grasping at straws because I really think he realizes that he is walking on thin ice.  One of his biggest blunders is his statement concerning the act of love regarding the illegals. Jeb is incapable of facing reality.  The American people have had enough of the border jumpers and all of the handouts for anyone that that jumps the fence or the line where there should be a fence.  In a post I submitted a short time ago I mentioned to Jeb that he just needs to bow out of this election due to the country being really fed up with his ilk and that he does not stand a chance of getting elected.  Regardless what he says the American voting public have closed minds to him and justifiably so.  This RHINO is really weak and his actions prove my point.  Just ask yourself this!  Why would a Republican vying for the highest most prestigious office in the nation need to take counsel from a former Democratic President that was disgraced and impeached.  As I said he is grabbing at straws.   To Jeb Bush : just bite the nail and pack it in to save what little dignity you have left!  To Mr. Trump : The Nation wishes you Gods speed.

Can't hardly afford goceries anymore.

Yea, you hypoclintons will take care of it with your PC and lies!!!

WELL SAID

I will vote for Trump, if I can. I don't think he will get the nomination, too many people working against him.

But his message will resonate with conservatives and most Inds. and people will see that drastic measures are called for now, things have to change.

Like I said I'll vote for Trump if I can, if not I'd like to see any combination between Cruz, Carson,Walker. And Carson has already said he'd consider Trump as a running mate, and Cruz thinks a lot along Trumps lines and might take Trump himself. If Trump will settle for 2nd place.

We can vote for Trump. How are they going to keep him out of the running? As for the others, all they have ever done and will ever do is talk the good talk until voted in and then do exactly what they have been doing all along....ignoring the people.  Cruz was not born in the United States and there fore is not a natural born citizen. But a great Senator and that is where we need him.  I don't know why he keeps thinking he can run, unless the establishment has made it possible illegally. Carson will be a great Surgeon General. Walker??? maybe a VP. Trump, I am sure, knows who the best would be. Maybe someone we haven't even heard of yet. 

Don't give up. We can make it happen and shut off the Establishment.

I was thinking Carson as VP.  Cruz as Attorney General and then Supreme Court. Rand Paul if he changed his stand on immigration would make a good VP. Rubio and Walker are suspect to me because Rubio gave a speech at the CFR and Walker went to the Chatham House, both are anti Sovereignty and anti middle class and poor. They and the big banks destroy the middle class and create the poor. Most of the others are career politicians and in my book, that lets them out of consideration. Politicians are what has and is causing our problems along with the globalist bankers and the U.N..

Pretty much agree with you, except II would say Carson for Surgeon General, Cruz for AG and then fast-tracked to the Supreme Court. As for Rand and Walker, we could do much, much worse. Rand is a rigid constitutionalist and Walker a real conservative firebrand. They would be quite a team, or at least that's my take at this moment in time.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service