Bill Clinton Says Rape Of Juanita Broaddrick Was ‘Acceptable’ In 1978

Bill Clinton justifies rape of Juanita Broaddrick, saying it was acceptable in 1978

Bill Clinton claims the brutal rape of Juanita Broaddrick was “acceptable” when he did it in 1978 because societal norms were different back then.

Speaking with PBS last Friday, Clinton shocked viewers by dismissing his devious behavior, including the sexual assault and rape of former colleagues.

Clinton told the PBS host that he believes things that would have been acceptable in regards to sexual consent when he was in office are now considered to be disqualifying.

Juanita Broaddrick immediately hit back at Mr. Clinton’s assertion that norms have “changed” on what you can do to someone without their consent.

Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut

Sooooo....Bill Clinton thinks he should get a pass because it was 1978 when HE RAPED ME....and HE knows it’s not acceptable in today’s society???: https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1006273442352631808?ref_src=tws...

Dailycaller.com reports: “I think it’s a good thing that we should all have higher standards,” Clinton said. “I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work.”

Broaddrick, who accuses Clinton of raping her in 1978 when he was running for governor of Arkansas, tweeted about Clinton’s statement on Monday.

“Bill Clinton thinks he should get a pass because it was 1978 when HE RAPED ME,” she wrote. “and HE knows it’s not acceptable in today’s society?

https://yournewswire.com/bill-clinton-rape-juanita-broaddrick-accep...

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now, what can a person say?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Dem Governor Threatens Trump: “Something’s Got To Happen To This Guy… He’s Sabotaging The World Order”

“If we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world.”

Another Democrat has called for ‘something to happen’ to President Trump in order to save the democratic process in America.

California Gov. Jerry Brown made the comments during an appearance on MSNBC, while discussing the death toll during hurricanes last year in Puerto Rico.

“Well, the problem is, we never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior,” Brown declared.

“I mean he’s not telling the truth. He keeps changing his mind. He’s sabotaging the world order in many respects.” the Governor claimed.

“So it’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country,” he continued.

“The Democrats will win and then Trump — well, something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world.” Brown urged.

The tacit threat comes in the wake of Maxine Waters encouraging anti-Trumpers to “knock off” the President.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service