Berkeley Professor Robert Reich Says Violent Rioters May Have Been Breitbart Plants

According to Berkeley professor Robert Reich, Bill Clinton’s former Labor Secretary, the rioters at Berkeley may have been Breitbart secret agents.

From Infowars:

“I was there for part of last night, and I know what I saw and those people were not Berkeley students,” Reich told CNN’s Don Lemon [Thursday]. “Those people were outside agitators. I have never seen them before,” he added.

“There’s rumors that they actually were right-wingers. They were a part of a kind of group that was organized and ready to create the kind of tumult and danger you saw that forced the police to cancel the event,” Reich ludicrously asserted. “So Donald Trump, when he says Berkeley doesn’t respect free speech rights, that’s a complete distortion of the truth.”

“You think it’s a strategy by [Milo Yiannopoulos] or right-wingers?” asked Lemon.

“I wouldn’t bet against it,” Reich responded. “I saw these people. They all looked very– almost paramilitary. They were not from the campus. I don’t want to say factually, but I’ve heard there was some relationship here between these people and the right-wing movement that is affiliated with Breitbart News.”

This idiot should not be allowed to teach anyone.

It seems Reich’s source for these claims may have been loony George Takei and Ana Kasparian:

www.informationliberation.com/files/C3u1JzRUoAAw9pB.jpg?resize=564%2C305" width="484" height="262"/>

www.informationliberation.com/files/C3u1AX3UEAERslq.jpg?resize=524%2C277" width="524" height="277"/>

These people are losing their minds.

You’d think he’d be celebrating this as a victory for “shutting down Nazis” as the actual leftists behind the riot are doing. I guess he realizes the whole scene looked terrible and backfired miserably because the controlled media can no longer cover up these terrorist’s viole....

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/04/berkeley-professor-robert-r...

Related image

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the case. Has been for decades while most of were sleep.

I have not been able to tolerate him (Reich) for decades.  Just more deceit as he has been part of this for decades, they should try to use people we don't know about, do they believe any of us believe that.  That is their play book, they own it not us, as we saw what they tried to do at the Trump rallies.

I have to believe that this is not for us but there base(useful idiots) to use as there talking point with the media's help, I would think to get the word out to them.

We know at the colleges they have been attacking speakers for decades. I guess they see how bad this looked and now are trying to blame the other side.  But that is there play book to blame  others for what they do and who they really are.

Can really stand all this anymore!!!!

I think all the schools who've had teachers offer extra credit for attending anti-Trump protests should be charged with inciting violence too.....

I think they should be charged with sedition...because that is what they are encouraging

Correct! .....Does someone have to get killed before these thugs are addressed?

Probably.  I saw some tweets that the major ordered the SWAT team to stand down.   Did they not learn anything from the idiot in Baltimore....and now it's come back to bite her in the ass?

They are outsaide agitators PAID FOR BY GEORGE SOROS.  What do you not understand about this man?  If you research public records like FEC filings, etc. you will see how he has his fingers into everything and his hand selected government in Moldavia is under attack by the people of Moldavia and he is referred to by name as the person behind it.  I cannot believe this guy is still alive, given all of the problems he has created in the international arena, plus he was a "proud" war criminal.

Another totally delusional liar - truth eludes these people.  It's getting so there are no words to describe their depravity.

We already know one of the rioters was a BERKELEY STAFF MEMBER!!!   Yuk that one up, loud mouth.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service