Benghazi Bombshell: There Was a Stand Down Order

Five security operators responsible for guarding the CIA station in Benghazi, Libya insist they were told to “stand down” the night of the deadly 2012 attacks, arguing the order prevented them from likely saving the life of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and others.

The claim is made in a new book titled “13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi.” Scheduled for release next week, it is the first public account of the deadly attacks from security personnel who were on the ground that night.

“If you guys do not get here, we are going to die!” a diplomatic security agent shouted over the radio, the commandos say in their new book, according to the New York Times.

Within moments the team, comprised of former members of American Special Forces teams and hired as private contractors, was ready to deploy and move to the compound, a mere mile away.

“Five minutes, we’re ready,” Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger, told Fox News. “It was thumbs up, thumbs up, we’re ready to go.”

However, according to the team, a top CIA officer in Benghazi, who they refer to as “Bob,” told them to “stand down.”

read more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/04/bombshell-claim-security...

Views: 898

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Figured such! Now who originated the order? Hillary Clinton or Hussain Obama. Probably was discussed between the two and placing politics first they came to such a conclusion. Very poor to non existent leadership!

That is a book I want to read, I know it will be painful to get through and it will not answer all the questions but I feel I owe it to those who fought and died that day, to care......

I'm afraid this will be buried and ignored by the Nation, the same way the Young Men who came forward, en masse, to indict Berghadal.       Six, seven people do not come up with the same story for fun.         There were valid witnesses to Berghdal's Treason, and the SOB is still in the Military, and we are paying for his filthy existence.     The Military is compromised, and there are very few left with any courage.       This can be exposed to high heaven, but, getting anyone to act on it, is another thing.      I know Trey Gowdy will try, he's a Tiger, and has the gratitude of the American people, but, he is also hobbled by the current Cabal running this Nation.

You are correct Bergdahl should be shoot for desertion! What is going on in the military? You also had the Gay Private (he is know a Ms.; the change paid by our tax dollars),that gave all that information to that Swede.

Since; Mullah Comrade Obama has been in office our country is being turned into a third world who knows what!

Only one person can give stand down orders to US Military and that is the CIC and for anyone to think other wise they are just kidding themselves . That order went down the chain of command . I believe the fraud and usurper barack hussein obama did not give the order to stand down but that it was Valerie Jarrett who gave the order to stand down acting as if it came from the CIC .

She sure wears the pants in the Family.  She is also a Muslim.

I second that Bob, you are correct, Judicial Watch has done more than anyone yet, and they have produced evidence, that is irrevocable.      We need to support them with Donations, as they appear to be "The Only Adults In The Room'.      When we see something that works, it is suprising, as we haven't seen anything like it, in so long.
Congress is useless, with Boehner pandering around all over the place, what a disappointment this man has been.       However, Judicial Watch just keeps plugging away, coming up with more and more evidence of the malfeasance.

EVERY ONE IN AMERICA NOW KNOWS THAT THE "STAND DOWN ORDER" WAS PERSONALLY GIVEN BY NON OTHER THAT THE MARXIST MUSLIM COMMUNIST BARRY SOETORO/BARACK OBAMA HIMSELF!!                                                                                                                                IT HAS NOW BEEN PROVEN BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT SO WHY HASN'T THIS " KENYAN MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE TRAITOR" BEEN IMPEACHED BY CONGRESS!!!!!                                         WHAT THE HELL IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THIS MUSLIM/COMMUNIST "MADMAN" ?????

Remove the one on the right first in 2014 then we can go after other.

FOX has the live interview .. see it for yourself .. Forget impeachment this president should be tried for treason and retired without a pension ..!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service