Bannon: The Days Of Ivanka ‘Crying’ To Daddy ‘Are Over’ Now That Kelly Is Chief

Image result for ivanka bannonFormer White House chief strategist Steve Bannon celebrated Chief of Staff John Kelly’s ability to prevent Ivanka Trump from influencing her father through unscheduled emotion-laden visits to the oval office.

“Those days are over when Ivanka can run in and lay her head on the [president’s] desk and cry,” Bannon told multiple people, according to The New York Times.

Bannon, who saw his influence decrease after the conclusion of President Donald Trump’s campaign, often lamented Ivanka’s presidential access. Bannon viewed Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, whom he referred to as “Javanka,” as a political liability and likely to alienate Trump’s base by rejecting the national populist agenda that won Trump the White House.

Kelly, who was appointed July 28, immediately brought a previously unseen degree of discipline and process to the chaotic West Wing. Kelly quickly established himself by exercising tight control over Trump’s access to information and personnel, ensuring control of the latter by instituting a strict closed door policy in the Oval office.

Jared and Ivanka clashed with Bannon over their appeals to moderate republicans and independents on issues like immigration. Bannon pushed back against their agenda, arguing that their futile attempts to appeal to an unreachable constituency would imperil support from their base.

“They hate the very mention of his [Trump’s] name,” Bannon told the duo. “There is no constituency for this.”

Kelly informed Bannon in late July that he would be required to step down, and the pair mutually agreed that Bannon would leave quietly in mid August. Bannon’s clash with fellow advisors over Trump’s response to the Charlottesville riots complicated his departure.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/21/bannon-the-days-of-ivanka-crying-...

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

Little loonielibs do not need to BE THERE AT ALL.

Yep, we voted for Donald Trump. We did not vote for her.

Breaking: Bannon Set for Massive Move to Replace Fox… Billionaire Backer in Place

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon rejoined Breitbart News as Executive Chairman on Friday, and reports indicate he is preparing for war.

Unnamed sources indicated to Axios’ Jonathan Swan that Bannon told friends that the combative Bannon believes there’s an opportunity to start a cable news network that would lean more politically to the right of Fox News.

Prior to his death in May, Fox News founder Roger Ailes told Bannon that he wanted to work with him to create a new cable news network, Swan reported. Swan indicated Bannon loved the idea, given he believes Fox News is heading in a “squishy, globalist direction as the Murdoch sons assume more power.”

Bannon met billionaire Bob Mercer in New York prior to his departure from the White House, where they plan to launch a “well-funded force on the outside,” Swan wrote.

“They plotted strategy going forward — both political and media strategy. The meeting was at Mercer’s estate on Long Island. Mercer had dinner the next night at Bedminster with President Trump and a small group of donors. The source said Mercer and Bannon ‘remain strong supporters of President Trump’s and his agenda,'” Swan said a source told him.

“A source familiar with Breitbart’s operations told me they would go ‘thermonuclear’ against ‘globalists’ that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America,” Swan said. “Get ready for Bannon the barbarian.”

Should Bannon want to either dramatically expand Breitbart or launch a conservative cable news show to rival Fox News, it could greatly benefit the president.

Bannon made it very clear following his departure from the Trump administration that he was “going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.”

Bannon’s intentions to hold each and every Republican accountable in Congress will also be important for Trump, especially ahead of crucial midterm elections in 2018.

During an interview with the Weekly Standard on Friday, Bannon said: “The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over … I feel jacked up … Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons. … I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now … we’re about to rev that machine up.”

Conservatives should expect Bannon to pressure Trump and Republicans to stick to the agenda that won the 2016 presidential election over Hillary Clinton.

Americans want a border wall, lower taxes, continued efforts to deport illegal immigration, and jobs. Time will tell what Bannon unveils next, but it will be a major advantage for Trump and a problem for Democrats and Republicans who refuse to help advance the president’s agenda.

Share this story on Facebook and Twitter if you’re ready to see Bannon rev up the machine and fight for Trump’s agenda!

read more:

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

Political Cartoons by Steve Breen

ALERT ALERT

Romney Handed Shock
Defeat By Own State’s GOP

Mitt Romney is back in state politics, this time in Utah instead of Massachusetts. However, conservatives in The Beehive State aren’t exactly warming up to the 2012 Republican standard-bearer quite the way many people expected they would.

After finishing second in votes at the state GOP convention, Romney will now face a primary in his run for the Senate seat being vacated by Orrin Hatch, Fox News reported.

At the convention in West Valley City on Saturday, Romney polled just behind state lawmaker Mike Kennedy.

Kennedy captured 50.18 percent of the delegate vote compared to Romney’s 49.12 percent.

That means the two will face off in a primary on June 26 to determine who will represent the GOP this fall.

Romney, the first Mormon to head a major party ticket, is considered an extremely popular figure in Utah and was widely expected to have an easy path to the upper chamber.

In a hypothetical matchup with Democrat Jenny Wilson, at least one poll showed Romney up by 46 percent. That’s, uh, slightly more than the margin of error.

However, among party loyalists, Romney isn’t exactly viewed with unalloyed fondness.

The 2012 presidential nominee was always known for being decidedly moderate, particularly on issues of immigration and global trade. There was also the fact that he ran a campaign so bumbling that it almost made Michael Dukakis look good.

And then there was Romney’s war of words with Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign, which likely led many to perceive he secretly wished Hillary Clinton would take the Oval Office.

Trump would later consider Romney as a secretary of state pick, although how serious the president-elect was about appointing him is something we’ll likely never know.

While your average Utah Republican is unlikely to let these slights affect their vote, hardcore party activists probably don’t want another RINO who isn’t exactly known for his rapport with the president in the upper chamber of Congress, no matter how famous he may be.

For his part, Romney tried to put a good spin on the humiliation.

“I’m delighted with the outcome. Did very, very well,” he told KSTU. “On to a good, important primary ahead. This is terrific for the people of Utah.”

Dude, you just lost to a guy nobody has ever heard of. However, Kennedy was happy with the results, and unlike Romney, he had good reason to be.

“I’m a candidate with a compelling life story and a unique set of life circumstances I’d like to use to serve the people of Utah,” Kennedy said.

I have no idea what that story or those circumstances are, but I think the key point here is that he’s not Mitt Romney. If he wants to win, that’s pretty much what he should be focusing on. I can see the billboards now. “Mike Kennedy: Not Mitt Romney.” “Mike Kennedy: He didn’t borrow Ward Cleaver’s haircut.” “Mike Kennedy: Because Utah deserves a senator whose favorite food isn’t buttered noodles.”

Utah’s electorate tends to be less conservative than convention-goers, so it’s unlikely that Romney won’t be the GOP nominee for Senate. However, that’s not a 100 percent certainty — and it wouldn’t be the first time he’s lost to a Kennedy.

What do you think?

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service