(GOA News) - For the past decade, GOA has been tracking and exposing efforts across the country by the federal government and various state governments to cast suspicion on law-abiding gun owners.

These efforts often include claims that gun owners should be viewed with suspicion, as potential criminals, and even as potential terrorists. Such claims have been included in government reports issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), by state police agencies, and by other government entities. Now, these efforts are being ramped up by a new initiative, coming from one of the most lawless men to ever sit in a Presidential Cabinet — U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Because of this new development, we thought it timely to release this report to the American people, documenting governmental contempt for the Second Amendment, and the many instances where lawful gun owners are viewed as potential terrorists.

After studying several such reports, we have discerned a pattern, and attempt to identify the purpose of such government efforts. There is an old saying that “When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.” Government certainly has demonstrated no desire to be in fear of the people. Rather, government wants the people to live in fear. The current campaign attempts to demonize gun owners in the minds of the rest of the citizenry, so as to neutralize them from resisting tyranny. If the citizenry fears gun owners, it will be much easier for government to have grand juries indict gun owners, petit juries convict them, and voters elect anti-gun politicians. Ultimately, this tactic encourages the citizenry to stand by, and even assist the government, while lawful gun owners are disarmed — individually at first, and then en masse.

There appear to be significant indications that federal and state government agencies are laying the predicate to justify extra surveillance and monitoring of gun owners in order to chill Americans from exercising their right to keep and bear arms. Further, when crimes or acts of terrorism occur, known gun owners will likely become the first persons to be suspected.

Indeed, since 9-11, the federal government has created so-called “Fusion Centers” in cooperation with various state and local agencies across the country, purportedly to facilitate sharing of information and resources to prevent domestic terrorism. These Fusion Centers are tasked not with solving crime, but preventing crime. To accomplish this impossible task, the government has developed an insatiable desire for information about the citizens, to identify those who may someday do something bad to someone, and be proactive in preventing it. Of course, this type of thinking leads to the creation of first, a surveillance state, and second, a police state.

As discussed below, these Fusion Centers reportedly are much better at assembling information on lawful gun owners and other citizens than they are at fighting actual crime or terrorism. Even The Washington Post reported that, after almost a decade and $1.4 billion spent, “the 77 fusion centers have become pools of ineptitude, waste and civil liberties intrusions, according to a scathing 141-page report by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs permanent subcommittee on investigations.”

Excerpts from several reports appear below, constituting only a fraction of such reports. We have focused here only on the reports that target gun owners and others who, like GOA and its members and supporters, believe in limited, constitutional government.

Virginia, 2004

Fully a decade ago, in 2004, the Virginia State Police released a law enforcement presentation entitled “Terrorism: Awareness and Prevention.” After discussing various types of terrorist attacks, the report began to list types of terrorist groups. First was “Islamic Extremists,” such as Al-Qaeda and Hamas, but then the report began to discuss “Extremist Groups in the United States.” This is where it gets interesting. Among the “extremist” ideologies listed, sandwiched between the Aryan Nations and the Black Panthers, are:

* gun rights
* constitutional issues
* judicial system
* loss of sovereignty.

Well, it just so happens that we at Gun Owners are concerned about all of these issues! How suspicious it must seem to our “rulers” that there are American citizens who are interested in having them abide by the Constitution and respect our Second Amendment rights! Indeed, the report points to various suspect groups as ones to which the police should pay particular attention, such as:

* anti-government groups
* anti-abortion activists
* Christians

The report goes so far as to label “civil disobedience” — the important word being “civil” — as “low key terrorism!” Under this standard, apparently Rosa Parks’ participation in the Montgomery Bus Boycott is viewed by the Virginia State Police to be terrorist in nature.

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/attention-gun-owner-government-considers-po...

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

another back door way to control guns and eliminate the 2nd amendment.....rememeber..those 9-11 terrorists were not members of the nra...nor were any of these recent lone wolf attackers...and I bet they were not christains either. just because the government left wing zealots say something does not mean it is real or true...the American people know when a political scam is on the way.

The government considers gun owners to be potential terrorists? Okay,....Great! We apparently have somewhat the same concerns.  Have we have achieved a little common ground?

Yes! WE too, consider a specific group as terrorists. That would be the current corrupt hacks running our government to be the actual terrorists. They hide behind absurd gun legislation that they impose upon us! They mask everything on their erroneous feel-good programs. There are never a lack of liberal whacks to assist in these devious efforts to promote the leftists agenda. It is for their self-indulging reasons that we mobilize to defeat these anti-American miscreants.

Lets LOAD UP and DO IT!

I can tell our inept so called president,his DHS,TSA and all of his other groups that stand behind this.Iwill fight as long as I have ammo to protect what I fought and was wounded for and that is the constitution and my family. I would not hesitate to use what uncle sugar taught me to take out these sorry ass muslims their mosques which they use as training and recruitment  centers. I may be 67 and have trouble getting around but I DO remember all that I was instructed to do from sniper to demo,they can label me what ever they want but I WILL fight for what is mine and my freinds live for. I will also fight Odummer's agenda 21 and all those that stand behind it and him

I'm 60 and feel as you do. I GOT YOUR BACK, BRO!

I consider the federal government to be a terrorist organization.

If any of this is true then it might be time or at least prepare to exercise the Declaration of Independence!

Well Steve, I would wager to say that this report is 100% true.

Well the people believe this government to be communist and they are all liars and traitors.  They are not abiding by their oaths of office.  By supporting gun control they fail their oath and the people.  We are a nation following the Constitution not the will of this controlling government.

Jan. 19, 2017 will be the last day Oblunder will be in office. But that's not the day we stop fighting for our constitution.

Correct!!!

'Fraid not-That Bastard WILL stage a false flag, invoke NDAA, declare Martial Law, and do ANYTHING to stay in office! If he DOES do that, God help him! Some redneck from Montana or Georgia will have had "enough" and then all HELL will break loose!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service