Army kicking out decorated Green Beret who stood up for Afghan rape victim

The U.S. Army is kicking out a decorated Green Beret after an 11-year Special Forces career, after he got in trouble for shoving an Afghan police commander accused of raping a boy and beating up his mother when she reported the incident. 

The case of Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland now has the attention of Congress, with Rep. Duncan Hunter writing to Defense Secretary Ash Carter challenging the decision. 

"I am once again dismayed by the Army's actions in this case," Hunter, R-Calif., wrote in a letter to Carter. 

Martland is described by many of his teammates as the finest soldier they have ever served alongside.

But his Army career changed course during his second deployment to Afghanistan in 2011. After learning an Afghan boy was raped and his mother beaten, Martland and his team leader confronted a local police commander they had trained, armed and paid with U.S. taxpayer dollars. When the man laughed off the incident, they physically confronted him. 

They were punished by the Army at the time -- but why exactly Martland is now being discharged is a matter of dispute. Army sources cited his accolades, including being named runner-up for 2014 Special Warfare Training Group Instructor of the Year from a pool of 400 senior leaders in Special Forces, in questioning the decision. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/army-kicking-out-decorat...

Views: 745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ObamaNation;
where everything is upside down and backwards, good is bad, bad is good, and evil is the king.

As in their kingshitpot oblamea.

Beware .... evil is afoot in America and it goes by the name Barack Hussein Obama.  Of course, all of his cohorts, and there are many, are contributing to the destruction of our country.  Only an IN MASS UPRISING of the American People will avert what the DEMONRATS have planned for us.

Eliza, you are correct.  I wrote an article about this very thing:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/08/fuehrer-obamas-regime-...

This is Obama's law not that of the Army.  Obama won't stand for anyone going against his religion of death.

WE ARE A COMMUNIST RUN COUNTRY. IN IT'S DEATH THROES. WE WILL NOT LIVE 17 MORE MONTHS. IMPEACH OBAMA NOW AND PURGE HIS ISLAMO COMMO PARTY.

Obama's influence on the leadership. The O-traitor is doing what he always does...weaken our forces, treaties, borders and culture to benefit Muslims and Marxists.

Don't this just raise your hackles?

SFC Martland does the right thing; he confronts evil by addressing the policeman's sodomy of a boy and the physical beating the boy's mother. And now the LBGT agenda kicks in? This is one royally screwed up world. I thought a in Muslim country homosexual acts were punishable by death.

Agreed........the whole thing is very weird..........very weird.

He did the right thing, but under Obama right is wrong and wrong is right - it's the Satanic system and the Muslim way of thinking = backwards. To Obama rape or murder/killing  is a normal thing because all Muslims do it regularly - they say it's part of their "religion".  Even though Islam is not a "religion" but a political control system.

Obama has been replacing the American military with his Muslim jihadists and the Chaplains with his Muslim "religious"  leaders. He's replaced all of the American leaders in govt and all in the military with his own mostly Muslim Brotherhood  members. They head all of the govt depts and agencies and leaders in  the Military. Obama has been a busy little bee changing everything over to Muslim and eliminating Americans - even in the job market.

DC has been run by the Muslim Brotherhood for at least the past 7 years, and some of them under Bush as well.  Maybe most of you missed that Ramadan Dinner in 2001 were GW Bush converted to Islam and was given a Qur'an as a gift. CNN did not realize what they were seeing or showing so they showed it - ONCE -  but was forbidden from re- airing it.  No filming has been allowed live since ! But I saw it and I got to tape some of it. The following year at the Ramadan Dinner, Bush was so proud (in a quick interview on his way there)  to be a featured speaker, and only Muslims are allowed to do that.

A reporter who was in the WH accidentally walked into the wrong area and saw that Bush had set up a Mosque in the WH.  He was quickly rushed out of the WH.

There are so many secrets no one has been allowed to know about.

I imagine that is just the tip of it all.

Obama has outlawed Christians and Christianity. It is literally against the law and anyone who is known to be a Christian is now fired from their job and replaced by an illegal. Obama is doing all he can to make America the new Saudi Arabia were Bibles are not even allowed and if one is found, that person goes to prison for a long time or is executed.

What I don't understand is why are all the businesses going along and obeying this insanity ?  They are all committing Treason by doing so !  Even most churches now also are going along with whatever Obama wants and demands.  Are they all controlled by implanted chips or what ? I know the Chemtrails and the deadly  vaccinations are messing with our minds, but this complete obedience is from out of this world  and from the pits of hell itself !

And by the way vaccinations are not only deadly, that is how they will SECRETLY chip everyone !  A doctor who worked on them back in the last false flag flu "epidemic" that never existed told of this plan.  Most military men are already implanted and don't' know it. Babies as well.

Several people have gone to their  doctor to  find out why they are feeling strange and getting infections in parts of their body for no reason that they knew of -- and the doctors did tests and X-rays and found 4 implants in one man and also some in others and these people did not know they had been implanted ! A few of the implants had traveled in their body - which is only one of the dangers of these things. if they travel to the heart, you die.  Some nanochips are designed to go  to the brain for full control of that person.

There are more then one kind of chip which is why more then one chip can be implanted.

We all have some kind of nano chips in us from the Chemtrails.

You need to keep up with the Scientific things DC is doing to us.  Your life depends on it.

WE are not considered human to them, we are just lab rats to them, "UNITS" for them to use for their experiments.  So-called "Vaccinations" have always been deadly and have been military bio-weapon experiments  from the start which is why they call them "vaccinations" so we will believe their lies that they "prevent illness and disease" when in truth they CAUSE them.  Bill Gates  who funds a lot of it, came right out and admitted they are for REDUCING the population ! Vaccines are designed to shorten your life, keep your body weak and sickly and shorten your life and in some cases right out kill you. But hey like to make you sickly so hey can make big bucks off of you via Big Pharma.

WE now live in a world where what use to be Science Fiction has come to life for real.

DC is not Constitutionally allowed to touch health care or medicines or foods or farms or businesses  , etc   they are not allowed to do ANY of the things they have been doing ! But with giving us all chemical lobotomies via drugs, and poisons in our water and GE foods and injecting it into us by what they told us to think of as "vaccines", they have no resistance from us , which is what they wanted = totally passive and obedient sheeple.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service