Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Ruby Ridge-style standoff brewing as Bundy says he is prepared to be killed

A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,” Bundy said.

Read More at: DC CLOTHESLINE!

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris,

Viperkat is exactly right.  We, all of us, need to start rising to every occasion because the enemy depends on 'divide and conquer' and they can deal with individual skirmishes.  WHEN WE ADOPT A 'WE STAND TOGETHER' ATTITUDE AND PREMISE, THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH.    

Stand strong Clive, we are surrounding you with our prayers! Via con Dios! I may be in your shoes if they decide to come for my guns.

Well, maybe it takes a "Circle-the-Wagons" approach for American citizens from all over the Country to saddle-up and head for Nevada and bring some additional firepower for the besieged "Citizen Bundy" !!!!  If Obama wants to test the resolve of the AMERICAN PATRIOTS, let NEVADA be the Lexington and Concord of the "Second American Revolution"!!!!  And while we be a it, let's circle Senator Reid's Ranch and clean up his act as well. 

Now you're talking.

Where is the ranch located?  Anyone know?  I'm on my way as soon as I know where I'm going.

It will go down in history as " Bundy's Last Stand "!

Eugene: Best answer I have heard yet. It is time to put up or shut up. I am ready to saddle up and help stop this tyranny which will effect all of us, sooner or later.  Wish I was closer, live in Michigan, but hell to help a patriot it is worth the ride. Dingy Harry could use a good scare or two. 

I heard turtle soup is considered a delicacy.    

My father's Westie loves turtle.  He digs them out and eats them.

This is about as Un-American as you can get. This man has no where to go, if he does, he will have to start over and with what? They can close anyone down now, who has a business, self-employed or not. He has no reason to leave.

It's a test, by the Government, to see how much more people will yield, give up, to pull back and release their generations of blood, sweat, and tears. They don't like the idea of anyone being self-sufficient anymore, someone that produces results, that contributes and not take away from the system. It's Anti-Business and Anti-American tactics. And what form of Government is that? Guess. Like a Deputy Sheriff told me, We are going back to the Old West style of living, or surviving I think would be the correct term. Situations like this will be what unravels this country and cause a war of indescribable dimensions. All I can say is stand your ground, defend your rights and yourself.

First of all Cattle are not predator's of turtles, so by Bundy's cattle poses no threat to any turtles. This is just a show of power, that we can do what ever we want and if you get in the way. We'll kill you, so to that I say, Mr.Bundy, though they are only following orders, which is to bad on their part. Being as they are supposed to be Americans as well. Do what you must to defend your land. You might be the first, but you will not be the last. Things are just starting to come to a boil, and I believe very soon they will boil over and shirt will hit the fan. Mr. Bundy take as many with you as you can.

Is it still lawful to shoot cattle rustlers?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service