Answering Erick Erickson's ‘A Vote For Trump Is a Vote for Hillary Clinton’

Ye gods, Mr. Erickson:

How many ways are you wrong?  Let me bullet the ways:

• A lot can happen in 84 days.  You give Donald too little credit for reform, resurgence, and/or holding his own while HRC self-destructs under the weight of her endless machinations, slipshod past misbehaviors, identifiable felonies in re: her corrupt foundation, and associated slush-fund wallows.
  • The polls are not concrete, immutable constructs; they change, as even you must know, daily.  And as you must also realize, many polls oversample Democrats, as they answer their home phones, since so many more are out of work, and pollsters undeniably oversample Democrats.
  • An email dump per week can trounce your bitter presaging of a Clinton triumph.
  • A series of performances such as Trump demonstrated on Monday, where he stuck to the script, sounded seasoned and reasoned, would put him back on top, especially given Clinton's hysterical recourse to ever more regulations that have proved to be an asphyxiation of U.S. business growth, tied to her modestly insane insistence on yet higher taxes for those whoneed not stay here to pay these unreasonable calls on their success.  His projected schedule for containing and repelling and destroying jihadism from the likes of ISIS was a good start, and beat all heck out of anything Clinton – or Obama, for that deplorable matter  has come up with.
  • Many millions see beyond the daily Trump to the Trump who would encourage businesses to return, make the GDP climate business-friendly, and of course choose judicial appointments with an eye to non-leftisty inanities and insanities and prog notions of whimsy laced with hardcore juridical arsenic than would the harridan-candidate with the uncontrollable perverse ex-chief executive spouse.
  • Nothing you have written supports your headline or justifies abandoning support for the current Republican nominee.

read more:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/answering_eric_erickson...

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank...

AHP... is hell bent on committing political suicide and like most members of the Never Trump Compact he is willing to take America with them.  

These individuals are often nothing more than confused progressives and globalist, who see their world coming apart, their vision for attaining power and wealth is at risk... should Trump prevail. Hence, they have deep personal interests vested in seeing Trump never becomes President. 

There comes a time when any of these individuals are going to have to look themselves in the mirror and bluntly ask themselves, "What the hell am I accomplishing by not voting against a known enemy of America. Haven't I been down this road before? I've been given a one time opportunity to (at least) cancel out another one reckless DEM vote and I just won't do it?" It's totally unconscionable. 

Their quandary is basic semantics and is totally self imposed, and it's no longer about principle. Principle? Damn!!!! That soap-box ship has sailed folks! Who handed out those personal  talking points as we see the sh!t hitting the fan? The freaking stakes are so damn high, that "I" would actually have a problem labeling these people anything but delusional.  Have no lessons been learned at this point?

Col. Nelson

Thank you for your analysis!  I am impressed ------- not favorably impressed ----- but impressed. 

It is amazing how many psychologists and psychiatrists are on these sites. I feel privileged to be allowed here and appreciate the many many free diagnoses I receive frequently.       

I don't think my one vote will be the determining factor concerning who gets elected.  So my power to destroy America is virtually non-existent. 

Oh, by the way, word out today (8/22/2016) is trump is on the fence concerning amnesty now. A rhetorical question; what ever happened to his absolute deportation of illegal aliens? Probably went the same place his United States Constitution went.     

I don't think my one vote will be the determining factor concerning who gets elected.

Ok. What was a soldier's life in a foxhole on Normandy Beach worth?

Hey, he was just one guy...

When my Dad told his employer they were in dire need of mechanical and engineering updates and were in danger of an explosion—and when they ignored him, and then when the explosion happened—and my Dad ran in and saved one man's life—what was that worth?

Just one guy.....

can make a hellofa difference

For both good and bad.

King David.

Solomon.

Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel

Ronald Reagan

George Washington

Skipping the bad guys...

That's exactly why I told my kids growing up that "Hard Drugs" were bad for your health! Now there is living proof that it screws ones brains up!

Seems like this ought to be a no-brainer....    Oh yeah, I forgot...we have a LOT of citizens anymore with NO BRAINS...

They donated them to the college of their choice...

And....CLEARLY....nobody is putting them to use

This is the most clear cut difference between candidates that I have ever seen.  Unfortunately, what we are dealing with is this stupidity.  A black woman was interviewed after voting and said, "I voted democrat 'cause my daddy voted democrat b'fore me!"  How do you insert a brain into that???

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service