A North Korean missile is fired over Japan, escalating tensions and prompting an angry response from Tokyo.

I hope I am wrong, but I see this as an act of WAR! The U.S. must either issue a "Cease and Desist" ultimatum or go directly to war with NoKo.

On the other hand, it seems perfectly clear to me Kim Jong-un is trying to bait the U.S. into War. If the sanctions are having an effect, leaving Kim Jong-un with rising anger from within his own support,  he will have to start the war himself.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Japan does have a Military, an Army, a Navy, and an Air Force, that is near enough the best to effectively handle North Korea provocations and threats.

However, Japan should call on the worthless UN, and tell them to lower the boom on North Korea and its little fat man, cutting off all aid and goodies to North Korea immediately. The UN should make the little freak starve as a result.  Bring it all to a head, and then pop the little idiot where it really hurts, in the pocket book.

Japan's Military is designed to defend Japan, and this is a clear threat to them. They must respond.

It absolutely is an act of war. Former Ambassador Bolton said we don't have much time, we must act.

The UN was brought into being for the expressed purpose of dealing with a warmongering idiot like Kim Jong and to prevent another world war resulting from an uncivilized despot desiring to increase their power and influence over others.

This is what the UN is for.  Now, Trump must use this opportunity provided by the short fat and stupid one, to clearly show how inept and worthless the UN truly is, and has been since the its establishment.

Then, Trump should level Pyongyang, and any other NK city, town, village, or cave the little monster may be hiding in.

Tell North Korea that Trump is trying to refrain from raining hell down on them for 24 hours, but that this amount of time should by no means be considered a guarantee that it will not be reduced to something like 5 minutes or less.  Regardless Kim Jong must release a statement about his own intentions, and it is urgent that he do so immediately, unless certain and horrible death is preferable, of course.

For openers, I would suggest a cluster of MOABs be delivered on Pyongyang, just as an appetizer, with the main course to follow shortly if needed.

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service