The Capitol Hill switchboard has been overwhelmed by calls to Congress.

The 202 224-3121 number is jammed, likely by people protesting House Speaker John Boehner’s 2015 government funding bill, which allows funding for President Barack Obama’s unpopular decision to stop enforcing immigration law, and to award work-permits to at least 5 million illegal immigrants.

Boehner’s effort to fund the $1.1 trillion bill and amnesty is being backed by President Barack Obama, whose deputies are pushing Democrats to support Boehner’s bill.

The Daily Caller called the switchboard number at 3:28, and it was not answered for seven minutes. It is usually answered after a few seconds.

When quizzed by TheDC, the switchboard operator merely said “there is high call volume.” She declined to describe the level of calls. “My job is to answer and transfer,” she said.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/11/amnesty-protestors-crash-capitol-...

Keep Calling!

202 224-3121

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

every single illegal that crosses that border should be sent directly to Washington, d.c.........and let these beltway bandits deal with the problem....bet Obama's kids will never see their private school packed with illegal kids just off the bus from Guatemala...bet they will never see bus loads of illegals being dropped off in downtown Georgetown....and I bet they will not see a tent city of thousands of illegals camped along the reflecting pool.......

John Boehner is a Demoncrat er' RINO republican!! He golf's with the Abomination of Sunni muslim Barack Hussein Obama and he sides with Obamaleina all the time!!

I will call them Tomorrow over and over!!

Kristi Ann -If you can't get through on the phone line, then crash his computer at "speaker.gov".

Should have let the democrats shut down the government.  Rinos missed again.  Whoever said rinos had a brain?

LOL!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service