The Capitol Hill switchboard has been overwhelmed by calls to Congress.

The 202 224-3121 number is jammed, likely by people protesting House Speaker John Boehner’s 2015 government funding bill, which allows funding for President Barack Obama’s unpopular decision to stop enforcing immigration law, and to award work-permits to at least 5 million illegal immigrants.

Boehner’s effort to fund the $1.1 trillion bill and amnesty is being backed by President Barack Obama, whose deputies are pushing Democrats to support Boehner’s bill.

The Daily Caller called the switchboard number at 3:28, and it was not answered for seven minutes. It is usually answered after a few seconds.

When quizzed by TheDC, the switchboard operator merely said “there is high call volume.” She declined to describe the level of calls. “My job is to answer and transfer,” she said.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/11/amnesty-protestors-crash-capitol-...

Keep Calling!

202 224-3121

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DON'T STOP CALLING!!! They need to know we are not happy with this or him. don't give up, like bonehead did.

Just made another call 7:45 and it is still tied up. The only thing I can be sure of is Baynor and Macdumbo still will not listen to the American voter. Can they love Osama more than they do all the people of this great country. Must be because they still will not listen to us.

My call at 9:30 (CT) this morning was directly to my Rep's DC office.  Staffer said call volume was very high...and were all against this bill, amnesty and executive action (including my Rep).

The GOP is not listening to the voters who sent them there to stop the insane programs. We must find conservative independents who are will to serve for only 4 years, then step aside for the next true conservative, then clean the mess up in tag team fashion. I think they can stay true to the constituency if they are on a 4 year only mission. These lifetime career politicians are in some self serving trance and forget why they are there. Kevin McCarthy talks conservative at home but turns into something else in DC. Time for him to go in 48 months. I can't stand politics, but I'm ready to try and unseat him as an ordinary working American vet.

I was waiting to get through for 41 mins. Did you see how angry Boehner was at his news conference....get the feeling he was feeling the pressure and not liking it !!! I said vote NO on the spending bill that gives money to the Pres. for Amnesty for illegal aliens...WE gave you the power to stand up to the Pres. don't roll over in  submission to him. WE'RE WATCHING YOU ALL !!!!

An email I got says the bill passed because a Rep from MY STATE changed his vote from no to yes. I can't believe it. I am so depressed. The will of the people means nothing.

I don't think that the switchboard no longer works, but they just turned them off so they don't have to listen to us. There is always E- MAIL.

Drown Boehner  with protest emails at : "speaker.gov"

i emailed him 51 times yesterday 

Boner/1-202-225-6205  

Or bonehead

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service