Allen West: The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III

Allen West posted on his FaceBook page:

This week we’ll celebrate the 237th anniversary of our independence. But are we a free people? SCOTUS made an ill-conceived ruling believing the choice of sexual behavior should trump the peoples’s referendum. We are free to love anyone or anything we desire in America, but that does not correlate to rights beyond the unalienable ones Jefferson articulated 237 years ago. In California we have a state-funded grant for the Los Angeles Unified School District to abuse the concept of public education by turning public schools into indoctrination factories, forcing children to spout the joys of Obamacare. The district listed as a primary outcome for its project, "Teens trained to be messengers to family members." Covered California spokeswoman Sarah Soto-Taylor said staff have not questioned this goal. She stated, "We have confidence that the model LA Unified brought to the table will be successful in reaching our target population, which includes family members of students." LA Unified will also use tax-paid staff to promote ObamaCare through phone calls to students' homes, in-class presentations, and meetings with employees eligible for ObamaCare's taxpayer-covered healthcare, the grant award says. Obama said he would fundamentally transform America. The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III. We will not be ruled by arrogance and edict.

https://www.facebook.com/ElectAllenWest/posts/10151992111776729

Views: 1116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends on how he is removed. If O declared ineligible, then the election result is nullified and Uncle Joe joins O on the scrap heap, although he probably wouldn't serve time,

The courts are as useless as congress and the president. Because if they actually rule he is s fraud Obama will not leave on his own the only ones that will get him out are going to be deployed so they can't

It would not, necessarily, leave "biteme" in charge of anything; we can demand and obtain, arrest, or dismissal of the entire cabal.  I'm not a lawyer, but the treason, lies, sedition, and miss-behavior is prevalent through out every single bureau of this regime.  They must ALL be removed!

Sum up regime change on the scale of. Iraqi

Mr. west I thank it is time for you to say to all of WE THE PEOPLE that it is time for us to do the same thing that our for fathers had to do when King George iii wanted to take over America . It is time for we the people to get together and just get it done . The time for talk is over and done with . And I for one am ready to stand with you as a old X military man my self that took the oath to . I am getting fed up with how our country is being turned into a country I don't know any more so just say the word and I am sure you will have a force to be proud of .     ALL I CAN SAY IS LIVE LONG AND DIE EVEN HARDER . GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA    

It was time last fall.after the YouTube crap

WE THE PEOPLE - WAKE UP TIME!!!  Time to begin to stock up on supplies, ammo, food & water.  Time to form Mini-Militias across the Nation.  Get everyone on your street to get License to Carry Firearms & get weapons, then train together- EVERYONE on your street- go to the target range, take self defense courses, take first aid & CPR courses & practice responding to each house in your group.  Run mock drills in which every house residents responded to 1 house in the group as if there were "invaders" forcing entry to that house.  The next time everyone respondes to a different home in the same manner.  This is the best form of home defense in a neighborhood when everyone backs up everyone else.  If & when a "Call to Arms" really comes in, responded "armed" to the home involved.  Call 911 first, have the Police respond & then answer the "Call to Arms".  If you live in the Massachusetts area, WE THE PEOPLE are recruiting - ALL PATRIOTIC AMERICANS- VETS & RETIRED VETS, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS & RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTERS & RETIRED FIREFIGHTERS, EMS PERSONNEL & RETIRED EMS PERSONNAL ARE WELCOME!  If you have ever taken the oath to protect the USA, the Constitution, & WE THE PEOPLE, & you honor that oath you are welcome to respond to the Massachusetts Chapter of the Constitutional Security Force.  If interested contact Doug (at DouglasSowle@Comcast.Net) or Ed (at ECDucy@Comcast.Net).

Obama knows that he is pretty safe. He has a senate which would not impeach him, and a justice department that would fend off all those pushing a tide against him. In the meantime, he has a free hand of doing anything anti-American he wants to do. He continues to spend us into bankruptcy and do anything against the country that he can get away with, which is just about anything. Not a damn thing you can do about it. In the meantime, I'm going to take away your guns, too.

we the people,who are the real government.we have been emailing/faxing/phone calling our elected politicans.and guess what mr west,they either don,t answer me,or give me there pat answer.which is thank you for your views,and that's it.and we have been trying to do the legal thing,for over 3 years,but schummer/gillbrand/meng/vesaquez have stopped caring and listening for a long time.now we have been calling for all the freedom loving,god fearing American groups to communicate/prepare/focus/plan/refine plan,wayne/nra/amac/john birch society/all militias/all freedom loving,god fearing American veternas/citizens/legal American gun owners.mr west its time,no not a revolution an evolution of we the people.were and when mr west.we were at the rally in Albany for guns across America,and we were at the audit the feds rally,we have the talking part well covered,now lets get the walking part well covered.god bless sheriff joe and cold case posse,dr oily taitz,chuck Norris,frank serpico,and all legal American veternas/citizens.yea thou I walk in the valley of the shadow of death,i will fear no evil/ovomit

I bet if a revolution to oust Obama were to occur, like Eygpt, we would see that Obama supporters are few compared to the masses who see him for what he is. Voter fraud put Obama in the White House. Elections are corrupt in this country, just as they were in Eygpt. After ousting Obama, we need to drive his few commie supporters out of the country with him!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service