Allen West: The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III

Allen West posted on his FaceBook page:

This week we’ll celebrate the 237th anniversary of our independence. But are we a free people? SCOTUS made an ill-conceived ruling believing the choice of sexual behavior should trump the peoples’s referendum. We are free to love anyone or anything we desire in America, but that does not correlate to rights beyond the unalienable ones Jefferson articulated 237 years ago. In California we have a state-funded grant for the Los Angeles Unified School District to abuse the concept of public education by turning public schools into indoctrination factories, forcing children to spout the joys of Obamacare. The district listed as a primary outcome for its project, "Teens trained to be messengers to family members." Covered California spokeswoman Sarah Soto-Taylor said staff have not questioned this goal. She stated, "We have confidence that the model LA Unified brought to the table will be successful in reaching our target population, which includes family members of students." LA Unified will also use tax-paid staff to promote ObamaCare through phone calls to students' homes, in-class presentations, and meetings with employees eligible for ObamaCare's taxpayer-covered healthcare, the grant award says. Obama said he would fundamentally transform America. The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III. We will not be ruled by arrogance and edict.

https://www.facebook.com/ElectAllenWest/posts/10151992111776729

Views: 1109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it is past time.

So do I.

instead of us bitchin to the choir here...start sending messages to the LA school district, the newly elected mayor, and California congress people.....don't waste your time with the governor..he is in the tank with Obama and all of the other communist..but just for your info...his name is jerry brown, who was a former mayor of Oakland, ca......another waste land of welfare, gangs and social engineering...and he was governor of calif. way back in the day, and ruined that term in office also. so when the cailf. voters turned down gay marriage not once but twice....brown did nothing to support what the people wanted, and continued to support the gays with his silence a non action for the voters....and so today in calif. the doma act was pushed aside, and the will of the people is ignored once again.

Wait...

...Let me get this straight.

You, as I, believe that Edmund G. ("Jerry") Brown, Jr. is in the tank for 0bama; but, unlike me, you think that Eric Garcetti, the LAUSD board, and California's legislature are not?

I will state for the record:  California is not redeemable short of armed conflict.  America is not far behind California.

Sad, but maybe true. "Our" leaders and their controlling elite subvert our laws, bankrupt or nation, destroy its moral and financial fiber and undermine our freedoms.  Then, when we object and our will is thwarted, we are labeled "enemies" and "suspected terrorists." They have it backwards.

Go for it Mr. West. Send this conniver back home.

I think the majority of the country is just waiting for a leader to start the ball rolling. Once it starts I don't think it could be stopped. 

Bill Hemrick

The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III. We will not be ruled by arrogance and edict."

You're a little late Allen. You cynically avoided discussion of the issue when it would have made a BIG difference- BEFORE the election.

tp://obamaballotchallenge.com

I must agree with Mr. George Gilbert. There is but one way left to salvage our Nation. The sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

Mr. Jim Coles, Rest assured, I have MANY more than one shot in the chain to fire.....

Alan West is right and as time goes on we have stronger and stronger language from those who maintain leadership positions in the "young guns" division and ramp up the heat on the illegal usurper  . I was as other writers here surprised and dismayed at Wests refusal to support Sheriff Arapio's fake BC efforts. There is a story and forest fires full of smoking guns in that scenario. Fake BC ,fake SS #, fake college info,complicity of The Wookie in the effort of the cover up. They are a mirror of Bill and Hillary. But all that still masks another real problem which is that we are angry and motivated but still disorganized and flailing around for a leader and movement toward the groups becoming more integrated and focused on a state by state basis. Then there would only be 50 different voices and directions to deal with . The 45 states ,4 commonwealths (Mass. ,Va. ,Pa. , Ky., and a providence RI. ,makes 50) . My own group's leadership when I ask when are we going to work with the others here in Ms. say " We have tried that before"- "We are to busy here with what we are doing"- "That's just not going to work" well as a volunteer I still have a voice and that is our job folks don't just be mad ; be active . say your peace, you do it here so take it to your group. You have a voice talk to others and push for the unity that we need at the grass roots level. The fight can be words or bullets,lets work real hard to make it a debate instead of a confrontation with our fellow citizens. Alan West is great I'm a real fan but he is not perfect and neither are any of the rest of them. Some like Rubio and Christy need to be marginalized for selling out ,but we are the people ,they all work for us even the "Super Stars " like Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Gohmert , Trey Gowdy and others. Time is short get to work making the case for better organization. It is just plain stupid for us to fight with each other. There is no time for the confusion and waste of resources that entails. God Bless us all and let's start taking it to the enemies of our Republic.      

We've been debating for years. Nothing has come from it except a few tea party members getting elected. There just isn't enough of them in Congress to effect any real change. The media helping to elect nothing but crooks is a very real problem The voters don't understand the importance of the primary over the general election if your candidate doesn't make it through the primary you don't have much of a choice in the general election. The primary is key.

We The People have a fraud and usurper sitting in the White House going by the name of barack hussein obama using a stolen social security number , forged birth certificate and forged selective service registration card to prove he is a legal sitting US President .

We The People demand that the US Congress honor their oath to the US Constitution and remove this fraud and usurper barack hussein obama from office under Article ll Section 1 Clause 5 of the US Constitution .

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service