Allen West: The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III

Allen West posted on his FaceBook page:

This week we’ll celebrate the 237th anniversary of our independence. But are we a free people? SCOTUS made an ill-conceived ruling believing the choice of sexual behavior should trump the peoples’s referendum. We are free to love anyone or anything we desire in America, but that does not correlate to rights beyond the unalienable ones Jefferson articulated 237 years ago. In California we have a state-funded grant for the Los Angeles Unified School District to abuse the concept of public education by turning public schools into indoctrination factories, forcing children to spout the joys of Obamacare. The district listed as a primary outcome for its project, "Teens trained to be messengers to family members." Covered California spokeswoman Sarah Soto-Taylor said staff have not questioned this goal. She stated, "We have confidence that the model LA Unified brought to the table will be successful in reaching our target population, which includes family members of students." LA Unified will also use tax-paid staff to promote ObamaCare through phone calls to students' homes, in-class presentations, and meetings with employees eligible for ObamaCare's taxpayer-covered healthcare, the grant award says. Obama said he would fundamentally transform America. The time draws near to teach this usurper and charlatan the lesson our forefathers taught King George III. We will not be ruled by arrogance and edict.

https://www.facebook.com/ElectAllenWest/posts/10151992111776729

Views: 1115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have said Liberalism was child abuse long ago.

It now starts to bear it's rotten fruit.

AMEN!

Everyday more proof that the clown in the Whitehouse is illegal comes out. It's becoming common knowledge that Obozo has comitted the biggest crime in our Country's history. Someone better put chris matthews in a straight jacket because he will not be able to handle the truth. I have been telling everyone I know for the last 6 yrs that obozo was a fraud right down to his bones to the point where they all thought I was crazy. Now a government whistle blower has come out and said he has seen obozo's financial papers and they confirm he was and still may be a citizen of Indonesia!!!!! Maybe braindead Americans will now wake up to the fact that we have let an illegal alien destroy our great Country. I hope they will all be very proud of themselves this lndependence Day! I will be the one crying because of what they have allowed....

The only way we "taught King George III a lesson" was the revolution.  It seems obama is just as arrogant and inflexible as good old George was.

BHO is far worse than King George. At least George was not trying to make us communist!

Brenda... it's not just Obama it's Congress and the SCOTUS.  Every branch of government has been corrupted.  Most State Governments are not much better off.

when Obama gets in front of a group of school children he reminds me of the wolf licking his lips as he wonders among the young lambs. Like every communist in history they see children as the next generation of followers.  California, New york, Chicago should be the last place anyone would look for role models or examples of good leadership.  BUT! we have a part of our society that thinks that the Islamic religion is a good idea? No thanks! you! I like my two cars, air conditioned home, electricity, health insurance.  PROGRESS???? I don't think so looks more like REGRESS to me.

Let's face reality, playing the political game is not working to overthrow the regime. It seems that the opposition watches us protest and think, "Let them scream and yell but I'm doing what I want anyway. They don't have the guts to do anything more." Us, Patriots, don't want to get violent and be labeled as the enemy, but in reality we already are considered the enemy. The longer we sit back and let the Communists take the offensive, the quicker we can kiss our "once a great nation" good-bye. What would the original Patriots would have done? 

Let's just get it done. We don't have any other options left.

You're right

John, you don't know how right you are about "us already being considered the enemy".....look at this:

"A report produced by the Missouri State Police, entitled “The Modern Militia Movement,” specifically characterizes constitutionalists and Ron Paul supporters as domestic terrorists. “Red flags outlined in the document include political bumper stickers such as those for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, talk of conspiracy theories such as the plan for a mega-highway from Canada to Mexico and possession of subversive literature,” the Missouri Information Analysis Center report states."

Wow...it is time...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service