Allen West “The continuous propaganda rallies are a shameless display of a shallow campaigner who is incapable of leading”

AW8

by Allen West via Facebook

I am watching President Obama speak in Newport News, VA and well, this is the most pathetic display I have ever seen. Our president is standing there basically whining, certainly missing the target of exhibiting any semblance of an American leader. Can any of you imagine him standing before the Brandenburg Gate and demanding Mr. Gorbachev tear down the wall? Or how about imagining him inspiring us to greatness by challenging us to put a man on the moon?

The continuous propaganda rallies are a shameless display of a shallow campaigner who is incapable of leading the most exceptional nation the world has ever known. Leaders take responsibility. I have yet to hear the president take responsibility for his own idea, sequestration. And c’mon, 2.4% of an overall budget in the neighborhood of $3.538 TRILLION?

Let’s all chip in and send the White House our recommendations for where to cut 3% off the budget, since these folks are too incompetent to figure this one out. Right now, call, email, flood the White House switchboard with your suggestions. After all, this is a Republic and our process is a representative Democracy (at least for now).

White House Switchboard:  Comments: 202-456-1111 Switchboard: 202-456-1414

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again, Allen West is speaking truth.  We need more prominent statesman to speak out with the same voice of reason.

What continually irks me is the utter lack of momentum within the Tea Party ! I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer , and I realize that most Tea Party members are working stiffs , But I wish to GOD that there could be a few massive Tea Party rallies , ala 2010 , to demonstrate that we are still a viable political force , to be reckoned with in future elections . I KNOW in my heart that such a rally would be hugely uplifting , and could trigger a wave of other rally's that would put the fear of GOD into the Left , perhaps slowing their agenda . Who has the muscle to put such an event into action , start the ball rolling as it were ? I have to hope that someone in leadership finds this idea workable , and will take steps to make it a reality .

I agree.  Don't be fooled into thinking there isn't momentum or anger or people working their buns off for the Tea Party cause--it's all there.  But it needs to organize better, and it needs as you say some really big shows of muscle.  This is where we need our "spiritual leaders"--Palin, West, Nugent, Paul--to call on the Tea Party to rally on a specific date.  The 2nd Amendment rallies in the past 2 months have been good, but they lacked the eyebrow-raising mass of the 2009 and 2010 rallies.

I recently ordered and read Joseph Farah's small book titled Tea Party Manifesto.  Joe is the founder and president of World Net Daily, the world's largest independent news organization.

The book was written in 2011 so it lacks the perspective of having lost the 2012 elections as badly as we did, but Joe makes some outstanding points.  Mr. Farah has defined the Tea Party correctly, at least in my opinion.   He states what that we aren't just economic or fiscal conservatives, although that's part of what we are.

In essence, the Tea Party consists of tens of millions of Americans who intuitively recognize that America has lost its way and needs to return to The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Constitution.  Those two documents are Alpha and the Omega of our government.  The genius of these documents is to have taken the shackles off of the citizen and placed them where they belong, on the government.  We need to get our country back to our founding documents.  That's what the Tea Party is, has been, and needs to be moving forward.

The slogan "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" worked once, and it'll work again!

I'll go all the way to the wall with Allen West because I know he'll do the same for me.

Right on Mr. West!

Mr. West; I have dug into your military and political careers and I like what I've found. You are a man of honor who always puts the troops first. And you have the political ideals that this country is needing, badly. We are in need of a leader with your experience. Step up and lead us sir, and we will step up to assist you. We, as a people, have been waiting for you. I, as an old vet, have been waiting a long time. We want our beloved America back. We are are fighters, not quiters. Bring it on..........

I can't really add to that!! ACOL.ALLEN WEST,...GOVENOW OF FLORIDA 2014?  Hmmmmm, how'bout SECRETARY OF STATE?? Hmmmmmmmm, how'bout SECRETARY OF DEFENCE?? OH SURE, I KNOW, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES???? I s there a way we can get him cloned?? LOL!! SEMPER-FI!!Larry K.Parent,Naples,FL.

Allen West would still be in office if not for the inept nincompoops at the RNC.  The so called 'leadership' of the GOP is an embarrassment to any registered Republican. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/27/RNC-website-gath...

Col West. I'm one of you supporters. I was also a supporter of Ron Paul. I'm a Constitutional conservative, a minuteman and proud of it.  I'm not yet proud of the Tea Party, but will be when it purges the GOP subversives like Newt Gingrich that seek to destroy the Tea Party, and any and all Consrtituional conservatives.  Karl (Marx) Rove has already started down that path.  Without Constitutional conservatives, the Tea Party is just another bunch of dead head politicians like the DEM-REP Party.  We have in this conty one party, the DEM-REP Party.  The Tea party could be the second party. The DEM-REP say and do he same things. Both are controled by the puppet masters of the Invisible Government, which means that no matter which wins, the DEMS or the REPs, the country continues in the same down hill direction toward socialsim. A Tea Party, consisting of Constitutional conservervative, could by teaching every American about the evil Invisible Governmet, could win many voters away fom the DEM-REP Party, and gather back the four million or so voters that didn't voted in the last election and many elections before that. They are sick and tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.  They want America and our Consitution back, and the commies and Invisible Government tossed out on their ears.  I'm sick and tired of political correctness and BS politics.  I'm for getting tough and kicking ass.  I thing you'll find a lot of people just like me out here, waiting for an honest Consitutinal Tea Party to mount up and get moving. You have the kind of courage we need. Remember, the leader sets the example for his men o follow.~   MSG  Maynard Merrell, ret

YOU ,,Maynard , are the problem !! Libertarians are such non-committal , conflicted idiots , that you refuse to align yourselves with patriots , in pursuit of a continued republic , and nullify your own political strength by dividing your vote in pursuit of illusory , imagined freedom of choice promised by the covert progressive narrative . You are a naive idiot of the highest order , and as the republic slips away , your wasted votes in every pursuant election will be sorely missed , and aggrieved in the aftermath of Leftist hegemony . A pox upon you , and your political kinsfolk , for you  , in your self-destructive naivete , are eclipsing the only hope for continued personal freedoms , in deference to bald-faced lies by an unscrupulous  ideological foe . I would add , that despite popular opinion , Newt Gingrich is the smartest guy in the room , and Tea Party activists need not endear themselves to him , but they could damned sure learn from him

Reinventing the World  1-2001

Deceived by the Dialectic Process

Kenny, Maynard made some very good points. A lot of us are tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. We lost in 08 and 12 because of horrible candidates. I do hope we have someone better to get behind in 16. if it's Chris Christie I will surely weigh my options before pulling the lever.

Clearly you are frustrated like many of us. I felt like giving up that election night. We have got to start winning the presidency and we have got to stop electing republican progressives. In the end, I believe our chances are better off working with people like Maynard than fighting and name calling.

I DO NOT doubt Mr. Maynard's patriotism , or loyalty to the republic , HOWEVER , it is just this type of schism within the conservative movement , (hell , I'm not sure that the man is a conservative) which prohibits cohesion of purpose , and message , and allows progressives , (who suffer under no such illusions) to retain control of our nation . I would not rant so effusively if time were NOT quickly running out on us . The paradigm shift being implemented by the Left is rapidly taking hold ,,, these people control the media , education , public office , and many court jurisdictions . TIME IS PRECIOUS !! , We have no time to suffer division in our ranks , particularly when establishment Republicans prove themselves to be unprincipled . Vague eccentricities are destructive to disciplined resolve . I have neither time , nor patience for compromise with proven liars such as the current administration , and even less for naive , conciliatory idologues.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service