Allen West “The continuous propaganda rallies are a shameless display of a shallow campaigner who is incapable of leading”

AW8

by Allen West via Facebook

I am watching President Obama speak in Newport News, VA and well, this is the most pathetic display I have ever seen. Our president is standing there basically whining, certainly missing the target of exhibiting any semblance of an American leader. Can any of you imagine him standing before the Brandenburg Gate and demanding Mr. Gorbachev tear down the wall? Or how about imagining him inspiring us to greatness by challenging us to put a man on the moon?

The continuous propaganda rallies are a shameless display of a shallow campaigner who is incapable of leading the most exceptional nation the world has ever known. Leaders take responsibility. I have yet to hear the president take responsibility for his own idea, sequestration. And c’mon, 2.4% of an overall budget in the neighborhood of $3.538 TRILLION?

Let’s all chip in and send the White House our recommendations for where to cut 3% off the budget, since these folks are too incompetent to figure this one out. Right now, call, email, flood the White House switchboard with your suggestions. After all, this is a Republic and our process is a representative Democracy (at least for now).

White House Switchboard:  Comments: 202-456-1111 Switchboard: 202-456-1414

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's a simple solution to this problem.  Charge Obummer with "TREASON", convict him; and hang the "TRAITOR".   While we're doing that, take all the rest of the "TRAITORS" in government; and do the same to them.   If done according to the "CONSTITUTION", and not the legal twisters; it would only take, a short time.   We could probably find enough rope to accomplish this, and it would be cheaper; than a firing squad.   "GOD BLESSS AMERICA"!!

What Mr West and the rest of the politicians needs to do is face the fact that We The People have a fraud and usurper sitting in the White House going by the name of barack hussein obama using a stolen social security number , forged birth certificate and forged selective service registration card to prove he is a legal sitting US President .

Palin/West since 2009

Palin/West 2016

Carson/West in 2016  the gift of color that keeps on giving

Rand/West or West/Rand 2016

I'm sure they'd be thrilled with our input!

I have a suggestion where tons of money can be saved..stop sending my tax money to enemies that hate us and only desire to see us destroyed..stop all pay and perks of the pres on down until they figure this out...stop the special retirement peerks these jsrks get from my hard earned money and let them live on the same system they impose on us...and that is just for starters! And yes..I called..but the marxist in chief won't listen to me or more than 1/2 of Americans

Roger, apparently you are not aware that Paul was 1 of 4 that voted fro Hagel.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have been looking for a new leader.....sounds good, I believe we have found him in Mr. West. The cream always rises to the top. Lead on Mr. West. We hear you and we are more then ready. Let's take our country back!

I like the saying--the cream rises to the top.  Check out Dr. Benjamin Carson and tell me if you don't see presidential quality in his speech at the Nat'l Prayer Breakfast.  Obama was sitting 10 feet away from him all the way through his speech.  Priceless

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Dr.%20Benjamin%20Caron%20National%20Pr...

We need to slash fed spending by 50% not 2.5%

EPA to the states.

Education to the states.

Energy to the private sector.

Homeland Security (all departments) to the people (Militia).

Interior to the states.

and so on until the federal govt. is back into the constitutional box where it belongs.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service