All Across America Marines Are Warning Muslim Terrorists With THIS Brutal Billboard

Radical Islamic terrorists are infamous for spreading their messages of fear, hate and destruction through aggressively worded campaigns like, “Convert or die,” which turn out to be surprisingly effective.

Recently the Islamic State group has been putting out “hit lists” of their potential targets in an effort to intimidate the west, but we won’t just take it in stride. U.S. Marines have fired back with a billboard of their own – I wouldn’t want to be on the other side of their aggression!

marine1

These billboards can be found across America, warning jihadists, “It’s God’s job to judge the terrorists… It’s our mission to arrange the meeting!”

The message is simple and direct, just how America likes it. We aren’t going to take threats lightly, especially once we get a new president in the White House.

If the terrorists want to send threats our way, don’t be surprised if they end up blown to bits or somehow demolished.. that’s just kind of how America does things – sending terrorists off for God to judge. Good luck, but not really. Anyone who decides to kill innocent people can rot in hell for all of eternity.

read more:

http://gopthedailydose.com/2015/09/28/all-across-america-marines-ar...

Views: 2207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure how they can kill them with one hand tied behind their backs.

I think Trump was overwhelmed and pleasantly surprised.  I'm not sure that he really gets the whole faith in Jesus thing, but "the prayers of a righteous man availeth much", so with all those Christians praying over him He should really be blessed.

Hoorah MARINE'S Hoorah!! Please PRAY for all our Armed Forces and our MILITARY personnel!!

Plus our Men and Women Police Officers in Blue who all protect us from the evil muslim brotherhood members and sympathizers!!

The FALSE PAGANISM OCCULT-IDEOLOGY of islam is NOT a religion PERIOD!!

The FALSE PAGAN moon god allah-satan Baal is NOT a god PERIOD, it is just one of over 360 FALSE PAGANISM OCCULT-IDEOLOGY gods that came out of the middle east Arab nations!!

The FALSE PAGAN moon god allah-satan Baal is NOT the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!

Our True GOD the FATHER who art in HEAVEN said: "Thou Shalt have NO other gods before ME." ( Exodus 20:3 KJV )!!

The FALSE prophet muhammad is NOT a prophet PERIOD, he was a PEDOPHILE / CHILD MOLESTER / RAPIST / RACIST / FASCIST / TERRORIST / MURDERER of JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!!

Our True GOD said: "Beware of FALSE prophets which come to you in SHEEP'S clothing, but inwardly they are Ravening WOLVES." ( Matthew 7:15 KJV )!!

Our True GOD said: "Thou Shalt NOT KILL." ( Exodus 20:13 KJV )!!

The UNHOLY koran ( qu'ran ) teaches HATE for Christians and Jewish people / PEDOPHILIA / CHILD MOLESTERS / RAPISTS / RACISM / FASCISM / MARXISM / NAZISM / COMMUNISM / TERRORISM  / MURDERERS / TOTALITARIANISM!!

The UNHOLY koran ( qu'ran ) and their STRUGGLE ( Jihad, islam ) is the same as STRUGGLE ( Mein Kampf, Nazi Germany ) both these books are TWIN IDEOLOGIES OF HATE FOR JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!!

Because of the HEBREW TEXTS ( SCROLLS ) we have Judaism and Christianity!!

Only Judaism and Christianity is RIGHT as we have the same GOD who art in HEAVEN ( Hashem-YAHWEH-YHWH-EMMANUEL-JEHOVAH-ELIJAH-ELOHIM-EL SHADDAI ) and HIS SON YESHUA-JESUS CHRIST!!

Our True GOD said! "I and MY FATHER are ONE." ( John 10:30 KJV )!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Please Everyone "TRUST in the LORD with all Thine HEART and lean NOT unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways Acknowledge HIM and HE Shall Direct thy Paths." ( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV )!!

Thus: Please Everyone "TRUST in the LORD JESUS ( YESHUA ) CHRIST with all Thine HEART and SOUL NOW TODAY, HE LOVES us all Everyone Forevermore UNCONDITIONALLY."!!

Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, NO one comes unto the FATHER, but through ME ( Yeshua-Jesus Christ )!!

Please PRAY for our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and Israel-Yisrael Everyday Everyone!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Our True GOD'S LOVE is from HEAVEN ABOVE through HIS SON YESHUA-JESUS CHRIST FOREVERMORE!!

Happy Shabbat Shalom ( Peaceful Sabbath ) Everyone, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

If and when the s**t hits the fan, that POS in the W.H. should be first!

*Edited Offensive Word, Please Re-Read the Members Rules*

80% Or More Of The Major Issues Our Nation Faces Today Can Be Traced Directly Back To The Democrat Party Of Today. They Support Open Borders, Lawlessness On Our Streets, Refusal To Recognize Islamic Muslim Terrorists, The Total Failure Of Obamacare, The Reckless Use Of The Labeling Of Individuals And Our Nation As Islamophobic, Bigoted, Racist, Xenophobic, Nazis, Fascists and More To Continue An Agenda Of Division, Their Current Attempt To Shut Down Our Legislative Branch Of Government By Refusing To Perform Their Jobs In Congress And Last But Not Least Their Total Support Of The Liberal Media To Attack Our President.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/conservativeoasis/

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service