ALERT: If You See A “Smartmatic” Voting Machine At The Polls, Here’s What You MUST Do…

Smartmatic is a U.K.-based voting technology company that’s has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Other jurisdictions affected are California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin.

The problem? The company has deep ties to globalist George Soros.

Their website includes a flow-chart that describes how the company has contributed to elections in the U.S. from 2006-2015 with “57,000 voting and counting machines deployed” and “35 million voters assisted.”

After this report’s publication, Smartmatic updated its website to remove the flow chart and declare that “Smartmatic will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. Presidential elections.”

In 2005, Smartmatic bought-out California-based Sequoia Voting Systems and entered the world of U.S. elections.

According to Smartmatic’s website, “In less than one year Smartmatic tripled Sequoia’s market share” and “has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States.”

read more;

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/10/alert-see-smartmatic-voting-boo...

Views: 1319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not going to sleep good till this is over  ,over? 

Nor will anyone else Robert Bolino.

I would suggest everyone 'strap in tight'; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

How do you check I , or do you put a paper vote in

yes, soros the Nazi is heavily invested in making sure his cohort hitlery clintonista  cheats her way into power so soros can send American patriots to the FEMA gas chambers!!!!!   It is time for the revolution to begin!!!!!

IF MACHINES are used to VOTE or COUNT in anyway the VOTE CAN BE TAPERED WITH.....!! NEEDS TO BE MANUALLY DONE...., THE HELL WITH SPEED ...! ACCURACY IS WHAT COUNTS...., PERIOD.....!!

AMEN!!!!! I agree completely.  I will stand in line as long as necessary, and I am disabled from a stroke so standing for very long is very difficult for me but a fair election is important enough for me to suffer any amount of pain/or discomfort for liberty!!!!!

You have the RIGHT ATTITUDE....!! Manual VOTING does not take any longer...! Just tallying STATES and the NATIONAL Count would. Maybe overnight..., the next day... SO WHAT....!! I COULD WAIT....! AND I KNOW AMERICA would be happy too also for AN ACCURATE ELECTION....!! 

the problem is that every lamestream media propaganda outlet wants to say, "you heard it here first" regardless of what impropriaty it involves.  in essence, they don't care about accuracy because they want THEIR person in office!!!!!

"I COULD WAIT....!"

You could.  I could.  BUT THE 10 O'Clock NEWS CANNOT!  (Might be 11 O'Clock in your area)  That is the driving force.  The MEDIA.  They are always in a rush to beat out the other guy.  CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX, CBN, WSJ, and all of the others ALL want to be first.  And it won't do for them to wait until tomorrow for an accurate count.  That way, they ALL get it at once, and will broadcast the results within seconds of each other, and where is the competitive advantage to that?

We need to eliminate ALL 'automatic' voting machines.  Instead, put in PAPER BALLOTS.  Those must be counted BY HAND and by three PEOPLE.  Then they get counted again, by THREE OTHER PEOPLE.  Of the counts tally, OK.  If NOT. they are counted a THIRD time.  By THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.  This process should be repeated until the 'count' tally's, and becomes FINAL.  Not as fast, but damned well more accurate!  LOSER?  THE MEDIA!  VOTE TRUMP!!!!  

They don't list KS being one of the states with these machines...but, I may decide to ask for a paper ballot anyway...

In Oklahoma we have paper ballots but they are tabulated by machines so the criminal leftist media can call elections for who they want sooner!!!!!

Excellent point.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service