ALERT: If You See A “Smartmatic” Voting Machine At The Polls, Here’s What You MUST Do…

Smartmatic is a U.K.-based voting technology company that’s has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Other jurisdictions affected are California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin.

The problem? The company has deep ties to globalist George Soros.

Their website includes a flow-chart that describes how the company has contributed to elections in the U.S. from 2006-2015 with “57,000 voting and counting machines deployed” and “35 million voters assisted.”

After this report’s publication, Smartmatic updated its website to remove the flow chart and declare that “Smartmatic will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. Presidential elections.”

In 2005, Smartmatic bought-out California-based Sequoia Voting Systems and entered the world of U.S. elections.

According to Smartmatic’s website, “In less than one year Smartmatic tripled Sequoia’s market share” and “has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States.”

read more;

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/10/alert-see-smartmatic-voting-boo...

Views: 1341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not going to sleep good till this is over  ,over? 

Nor will anyone else Robert Bolino.

I would suggest everyone 'strap in tight'; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

How do you check I , or do you put a paper vote in

yes, soros the Nazi is heavily invested in making sure his cohort hitlery clintonista  cheats her way into power so soros can send American patriots to the FEMA gas chambers!!!!!   It is time for the revolution to begin!!!!!

IF MACHINES are used to VOTE or COUNT in anyway the VOTE CAN BE TAPERED WITH.....!! NEEDS TO BE MANUALLY DONE...., THE HELL WITH SPEED ...! ACCURACY IS WHAT COUNTS...., PERIOD.....!!

AMEN!!!!! I agree completely.  I will stand in line as long as necessary, and I am disabled from a stroke so standing for very long is very difficult for me but a fair election is important enough for me to suffer any amount of pain/or discomfort for liberty!!!!!

You have the RIGHT ATTITUDE....!! Manual VOTING does not take any longer...! Just tallying STATES and the NATIONAL Count would. Maybe overnight..., the next day... SO WHAT....!! I COULD WAIT....! AND I KNOW AMERICA would be happy too also for AN ACCURATE ELECTION....!! 

the problem is that every lamestream media propaganda outlet wants to say, "you heard it here first" regardless of what impropriaty it involves.  in essence, they don't care about accuracy because they want THEIR person in office!!!!!

"I COULD WAIT....!"

You could.  I could.  BUT THE 10 O'Clock NEWS CANNOT!  (Might be 11 O'Clock in your area)  That is the driving force.  The MEDIA.  They are always in a rush to beat out the other guy.  CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX, CBN, WSJ, and all of the others ALL want to be first.  And it won't do for them to wait until tomorrow for an accurate count.  That way, they ALL get it at once, and will broadcast the results within seconds of each other, and where is the competitive advantage to that?

We need to eliminate ALL 'automatic' voting machines.  Instead, put in PAPER BALLOTS.  Those must be counted BY HAND and by three PEOPLE.  Then they get counted again, by THREE OTHER PEOPLE.  Of the counts tally, OK.  If NOT. they are counted a THIRD time.  By THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.  This process should be repeated until the 'count' tally's, and becomes FINAL.  Not as fast, but damned well more accurate!  LOSER?  THE MEDIA!  VOTE TRUMP!!!!  

They don't list KS being one of the states with these machines...but, I may decide to ask for a paper ballot anyway...

In Oklahoma we have paper ballots but they are tabulated by machines so the criminal leftist media can call elections for who they want sooner!!!!!

Excellent point.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service