Al Sharpton Blasts ‘Fraudulent’ Progressive Hollywood over All-White Oscar Nominees

The Rev. Al Sharpton ripped Hollywood after the Academy Award nominations were announced Thursday morning, with black actors completely shut out of each of the four top acting categories for a second straight year.

In a statement, Sharpton blasted the film industry for what he called its “fraudulent image of progressive and liberal politics and policies,” and said the nominations were a reflection of “the fact that there are few if any blacks with real power in Hollywood.”

“Hollywood is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher up you get the whiter it gets and this year’s Academy Awards will be yet another Rocky Mountain Oscars,” Sharpton said in a statement obtained by the Hollywood Reporter. “Yet again, deserving Black actors and directors were ignored by the Academy — which reinforces the fact that there are few if any Blacks with real power in Hollywood.”

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/01/14/al-sharpton-blast...

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel a shake down in the air!

Ain't nobody can pull off that scam like Al "Shakedown" Sharpton!

Deadbeat racist sharplesston.  Craw back into your shit-hole, the lower you go, the darker it gets. 

Cut off all public assistance in muslim & black neighborhoods, put up a wall around those cites, and then let Plan Parenthood go in there for a couple decades. Let them work for free abortions. That will thin them out. Or shoot them to remove their vote. Although i am pro life, I prefer that than shooting them. Is that too radical? If so, then we will lose. Bottom line, i feel this is our country, they can leave if they don't like our constitution.

Al Sharpton is an idiot. he needs to pay his taxes and be prosecuted for the shakedown he has done to corporations or years. His sugar daddy is about to leave office and he is desperate to get some attention. To call him acreverand is an isult to God!

The blacks want to be like whites but don't want to work for it. The blacks that do work actually do move up the ladder of success but no one (al cry baby sharphead) wants to talk about THEM!!! Don't get face time on TV talking about the ones who work...RIGHT AL???

You can tell who the racists are when they use a color in their statements. It's like telling who are true Christians when they fail to use profanity. 

I wonder where he has been all this time? Hiding from TAX FRAUD and under a rock. Only when something doesn't suit this criminal he has to yell and scream. I can just hear MLK telling him to shut UP!

OMG  more whining from this fake tax evader.  Enough already.

If Sharpton makes enough trouble for Hollywood, and the Beverly Hills Bolsheviks, how quickly will these folks become Conservatives!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

SWEET: Republican Representative Introduces Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi From Congress

Louisiana Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham has introduced legislation to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives.

Abraham’s resolution accuses Pelosi of a “vicious crusade” against President Donald Trump.

Above: Rep. Ralph Abraham

“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”

“House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020,” the statement continued. “I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”

The text of the resolution, which is most definitely not going to pass the Democrat-controlled House reads: “Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

Fox News notes that constitutional clause holds that “Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service