Air Force Veteran Relieved of Duties for Disagreeing with Homosexuality

A 19-year veteran of the Air Force said he was relieved of his duties after he disagreed with his openly gay commander when she wanted to severely punish an instructor who had expressed religious objections to homosexuality.

“I was relieved of my position because I don’t agree with my commander’s position on gay marriage,” Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk told Fox News. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

The Liberty Institute is representing the Christian airman in case the Pentagon decides to retaliate.

“Are we going to have a ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ policy for Christians so we don’t get harassed for our beliefs?” attorney Hiram Sasser asked Fox News. “Here’s a guy who wants to have his religious liberty and serve in the military. He shouldn’t have to believe in gay marriage in order to serve.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2013/08/15/air-force-vet...

Views: 1111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in favor of retinal scan for voting. It works great. The only way to cheat is to use another persons eye.

If we can take the time to type in a response here we can certainly type in a E-Mail to support this 19 year veteran and send it to Washington to our Senators and one to the Air Force. One more for the White House and for sure lets pray for this man who's first amendment rights were shattered. He had the honor to serve us in the Air Force so we should have the respect to fight for him. God Bless America weather it is legal or not . God bless us as we fight once again for freedom stolen by evil men and regimes.

Very good post! I took the time to research the story, and Indeed, his rights were violated.

why not go to your State Capital and speak out on the injustices perpetrated upon the American people.  If Enough show up  they will listen for when the people seee the size they have grown too they will know their power. For it is people in unison that will move this mountain but it will take many.

I served in our US Air Force and it saddens me to know that such trash(the lesbian) has been allowed to even be in the service of our country.I knew several homos when I was in but they tried to keep it in the closet.All I can say is "Satan is alive and doing well in the USA"

Keep looking up .. GOD is looking down here .. I don't think HE likes what HE see's ..

Just a word to the wise .. GOD is long on patience, but how much longer ?

The next official end of the world isn't until 2020 so we got some time.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service