Air Force Veteran Relieved of Duties for Disagreeing with Homosexuality

A 19-year veteran of the Air Force said he was relieved of his duties after he disagreed with his openly gay commander when she wanted to severely punish an instructor who had expressed religious objections to homosexuality.

“I was relieved of my position because I don’t agree with my commander’s position on gay marriage,” Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk told Fox News. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

The Liberty Institute is representing the Christian airman in case the Pentagon decides to retaliate.

“Are we going to have a ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ policy for Christians so we don’t get harassed for our beliefs?” attorney Hiram Sasser asked Fox News. “Here’s a guy who wants to have his religious liberty and serve in the military. He shouldn’t have to believe in gay marriage in order to serve.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2013/08/15/air-force-vet...

Views: 1111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AND SO IT BEGINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NUFFSAID"

The Christian bashing started along time ago (...1980).  I was singled out and scrutenized for my open belief and then discharged on trumped up charges...

Remember the fall of the Roman empire.  It will happen again.  All this will pass...

Is homosexuality a sickness? --- Yes. Without  question. --- This lesbian commander's desire to severely punish a 19 year veteran for his religious belief (stating he doesn't believe in gay marrage) proves to all Christians that she is one sick lady. Note --- She's not alone in discriminating against straight people. I don't particularly care what people do with their sexual desires in private, so long as it's lawful, however, she took an oath to live by and to protect the US Constitution, though she apparently disregarded the 1st amendment since it didn't conform to her perverted desires in this case. God help us.

CWD.

With all respect I have to disagree on homosexaulity beening a sickness. Homosexaulity is a choice that a person makes.No one forces it on them and I dont care if it is legalized or not the homosexaul will not cease in their endevour to make straight people conform to their evil lifestyle.The homo will never be satisfied they will constantly seek to make non-homos adhere to their lifestyle.The reason they are never satisfied is because inwardly they know that what they are doing is wrong.The male homo believes that the next partner will have a biggerone than his last partner.And the female also believes along those lines.True their are some mentally retarded folks who have been brought into homosexaulity by no choice of their own.But Homosexaulity is of the Prince and the power of the air Satan the devil.Those who lusted after their own sex are doing it because they want to.If you have a Bible Read Romans the first chapter that pretty well sums it up.

Charles.                                                                                                                                     Your argument is true,  with the exception of homosexuality not being a sickness. It is definitely a sickness. I did not call it a disease. Homosexuality is not like the flu or Parkinson disease... It's a mental disorder  ie; substance abuse (alcohol, drugs, food etc.) fear of (heights, water, smothering etc.)  . and there are psychologist that can help these people, yes, faith and prayer can help them also. Homosexuals are, in my opinion equivalent to drug addicts, in that they have to want to be helped if they wish to be cured. My problem is with seeing "the tail wagging the dog." which (thanks to our political leaders) seems to be common lately.

File Civil Rights suits against the commander in chief (BO) the Air Force, and the lesbian commander ASAP!    Good suit for the ACLU - make them defend Amendment 1 & bring suit against them if they bungle it!

CWC. I am not wrong homosexaulity is not a sickness it is a lifestyle choice stemming from Satan the devil.One can say it is a SIN sickness. But one has to choose this lifestyle like a straight person chooses the straight lifestyle.There is right and there is wrong.We can choose which road we travel.Like I said there are some people who are mentaly challenged who have been turned into this lifestyle by a practicing homo.(Read Romans Chpt 1.)Satan the devil is the father of all lies he was a liar from the beginning it is his desire to destroy Gods people and to deceive the unrepenent.Sodom and Gommorrah was much like us here in America.(pardon me if I misspell some words as I have had four strokes)Homosexaulity did not plunge down Sodom all at one time.It took years for those cities to become so sinful that God rained down fire and brimstone upon them destroying them.America is at that destruction time.We began with morals but now we have none.We began a God fearing people but now we have allowed the ungodly to sweep across our nation.And by allowing this awful sin we have just as good as approved of the evil of homosexaulity.No Sir or Ms I mean no disrespect to you but homosexaulity is a Choosen lifestyle.

Charles-I totally agree with what you are saying.  My daughter is gay and I cannot get this across to her.  All I know to do is pray for her.  If only they would listen.  I just read romans Ch 1- wish she would read it. 

AMEN....Revelations 101...

--Edited

Larry,

With all due respect, and understanding of your frustration, posts like yours using disrespectful terms for the gay community is what keeps us labeled as homophobes and bigots. We as a movement must maintain more class than the left. I despise the homosexual agenda that demands our rights as people of faith and moral values be stripped, but our responses must be cultured, direct, passionate, while not using words like "Queer" that the left can point a finger at and label us as extremists.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service