Ahmadinejad to Trump: 'The contemporary US belongs to all nations'

Image result for ahmadinejad v trumpIran's former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, on Sunday sent a letter to President Trump, saying "the contemporary U.S. belongs to all nations," The Associated Press reported.

In the letter, which is more than 3,500 words, Ahmadinejad said Trump "truthfully described the U.S. political system and electoral structure as corrupt."

He called for the U.S. to implement policies that "value respect toward the diversity of nations and race," noting that 1 million people of Iranian descent live in America.

"In other words, the contemporary U.S. belongs to all nations, including the natives of the land," he wrote.

"No one may consider themselves the owner and view others as guests or immigrants."

read more:

http://thehill.com/policy/international/321223-former-iran-presiden...

Views: 851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think NOT

It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.    Patrick  Henry

To hell with this Satan worshipping bag full of used butts. So likewise we can go to Iran and spit on your religious relics because Iran belongs to all people. This sob has pig shit for brains, total lunatic.
Forgive me Lord.

God Bless America and the State of Israel

Live Free or Die

Whoda thunk!!!  Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a DEMOCRAT!!!!

Look at his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

Does inbreeding cause cross-eyed morons? Take a look at that photo above. Sure thing, this guy is a result of genetic malfeasance. How can anyone believe such a monstrosity?

Sammy, that is what happens when you commit Incest for 1400 years! Imagine what his sister looks like? Maybe, that is why they cover their heads???

1 Glance at this moron's picture and its easy to KNOW that the Moron Designation is for real. I know its doctored but his thinking is what tells you he's the long lost 4Th stooge.

This makes my blood boil!

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, Numb---s!! And YOU are NOT part of my home!

That is what they really thing.  One of his eyes is like Hillary's.

Hogwash !    That is the same thinking as King O had !!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service