Attorney General Loretta Lynch has been backing Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah’s unconstitutional executive orders to impose gun control. Now she’s telling us just how much it’s going to cost, $80 million!

On Wednesday, Lynch told Congress, “I have complete confidence that the common sense steps announced by the president are lawful.”

Lynch said that Obama’s actions are “well-reasoned measures, well within existing legal authorities, built on work that’s already underway.”

Of course, the problem with what Lynch said is that the truth is that Obama’s actions are completely unlawful. First, and foremost, no authority has been given to Congress nor theExecutive Branch to engage in these actions. Second, the Second Amendment is clear in that there is not to be an infringemen...for the purpose of their civil duty of being part of the constitutional militia.

At least one senator verbally stood up to Lynch.

Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL), chairman of the subcommittee Senate Appropriations Committee panel that oversees the Department of Justice said, “The department is on notice. This subcommittee will have no part in undermining the Constitution and the rights that it protects.”

Other GOP senators on the panel, though disliking Obama’s actions, seemed open to some aspects of expanding background checks for guns.

As I wrote about the other day, Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) did not want to “get involved in constitutional arguments” during the hearing.

“We do need to change our nation’s culture of violence,” said Mukulski, who supported thestatements of Lynch. “We do need to stop guns from getting into the wrong hands.”

Frankly, I don’t think there will be any further moves by Congress this year to impose anymore gun restrictions, not that they should be doing that in the first place.

Yet, Lynch continued to push the false narrative that more Americans are calling for more background....

“As the list of tragedies involving firearms has grown, so has the American people’s belief that we must do more to stem the tide of gun violence, and this administration is committed to doing our part,” she said.

Actually, the American people want those elected in Washington to do their job, which is quite limited in its scope. In fact, we are beginning to call on Congress to provide for the training of the militia, which is a part of the Con....

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/01/24/ag-loretta-lynch-wants-80-m...

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One way or the other the GOP led by Ryan and McCnnoll will give it to him

Screw that bit*h she is a Holder in Drag and your typical Baboonzo sycophant working for his agenda.

Ah yes......I see what you're talking about

@Marilyn Calkins,

Oh my goodness, that is too funny and so true to likeness!

Pathetic aren't they?  ugly+uglier=ugliest

Brother??? Illegitimate Sister?

LOL...yes..I can see the resemblance to holder...probably has bigger cahones than Eric the Red.

What Congress should do, right now, is "defund" the entire DOJ budget; let "lynchpin" WANT for even a paycheck!

This racist POS can kiss my azz!

Totalitarians never let facts get in the way of their gun grabbing agenda...They create false flag events like Sandy hook...Give 2000 guns to their fellow Gangsters in Mexico in their Fast and Furious scam...That makes them accessory to the murder of Border Patrolman Brian Terry and 100's of Mexican murdered by those weapons.  Fidel Obama and the other 2nd amendment bashing crew claim 33,000 are murdered by guns I the U.S. annually. Neglecting say if you exclude the 20,000 deaths by suicide and 10,000 inner city Gang murders the U.S. would be one of the safest countries in reference to gun violence....I  prefer the reversal of this Commie creature from the Black Lagoon's name...Lynch Loretta..!

LORETTA, FLY YOUR BERETTA

Isn't it a felony or something, or maybe it's eminent domain?  $80 million plus the value of the guns, the latter fed to another country for cash.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service