ABC News Worries Hate Hoaxes ‘Discredit’ Muslims

Image result for abc news biased media memeFollowing a wave of hate crime hoaxes generally reported to make President-Elect Donald Trump supporters look deplorable, ABC News is now highlighting the hardships of the fake claims on Muslims.

In a piece which states that hate hoaxes by Muslim-Americans “discredit” Muslims altogether, ABC News interviewed Islamic followers to shed pity for the Muslim community after a New York City Muslim woman hoaxed an attack by Trump supporters:

After two reports of anti-Muslim hate crimes were determined to be fake by authorities this month, the Muslim community is concerned that these “few false reports” are going to “unfairly discredit and delegitimize the dozens of real anti-Muslim hate crimes and instances Islamophobia out there,” according to the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC).

“The way our community is treated in the media is unfortunately very monolithic,” MPAC spokeswoman Rabiah Ahmed told ABC News today. “When one person acts out — whether it’s making a false report or some other type of bad behavior — it’s often looked upon as if the whole community is responsible for it, and it’s saddening.”

In a New York City hate crime hoax, the Muslim woman alleged that Trump supporters attacked her on the subway, calling her a “terrorist” and blamed New Yorkers for not stepping in to help her.

A week after the incident was reported as fact by BuzzFeed and other mainstream media outlets, police announced that the Muslim woman had fabricated the incident.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/26/abc-news-worries-hate-hoa...

Views: 824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I'll bite

How many of the 2.4 Billion Muslim Race are ISIS???

& you all ARE FIGHTING

Tell it to the person who starts all this crap....  

Image result for kiss my ass

Well honey if I was not married, and if you were my age, I would take you up on the offer.

John,

Hey man, we are not fighting, believe me, Marilyn and I do know how to through a punch, this is not fighting.

ISIS has place into the field, over 1 Million new fighters, they have took back most of IRAQ, Afghan is now under their control, with over 500,000 new fighters.

The battle over Syria, 50,000 ISIS are in the cities, the out rim territories, another 100,000 freedom fighters from other countries have now united with ISIS.

At any time they want they can cross our borders in force, because Obama has ordered the security against Mexico to be dropped.

Over 25,000 ISIS Mexican Drug Lords are on the border, they are waiting for the convoys of trucks and buses from Columbia. I do believe that Marilyn posted a report of a great many illegals coming to America.

Best guess, 500 Million ISIS Terrorist World Wide, armed by the good old boys in the White House.

Am still having trouble with the net & this 'progressive liberal RINO computer' is doing some really weird things

like sending somethings not for that person To That Person & something that Was to go that person to another person . . . Kind of like Obama saying one thing and doing something totally different . . .

Try a COLD REBOOT.  Shut it down completely, count ten, and turn it on again.  If your system is not corrupted, it should be back to normal.  It will not change the opinions on this forum, though!

Oh, it's being broadcast from Earth, but there is a glitch in the system, and it goes THROUGH a White House distribution system.  There all sorts of junk can be (and is) added.  That much will stop in 22 days!

BTW....  'BROADCAST' is one of the strange words that require no modifiers.  It stands on its own.   'This program is broadcast live from.....'  'This broadcast is being delayed for broadcast at a more convenient time'.  'The program was broadcast from Yankee Stadium'.  '..... will be broadcast as scheduled, at 8, 7 Central time over most of these stations.

Oh......you know.......they're just regular folks. Their hearts are in the right place.

If it comes from a muslim you know it's a lie.

One thing for sure Mr. Carpenter, it was not Muslims that murdered Jesus Christ.

Its was not Muslims that murdered  un-armed woman and children of the Lakota.

It was not Muslims that allowed the illegals into this country, but who are the illegals, have you even researched what they are.

Back when boat loads of Cubans came into America, they were dumped on us from within their prison system. Cold blooded murders and rapist.

The Muslims being dumped into America, over 75% of them are criminals from prison, as well as the Mexicans. All have been allowed to run free within our country and rape and murder, and no justice applied. Obama made sure of this.

The trend is the clues, build the hate, use the criminals for a propaganda, then have the use of faith, twist it until the very system stinks from the blood in the streets

The Network now offers a Advisory, for all to build a safe zone  for your jobs,homes, friends, and family, Obama just used his Presidential Powers and dropped the National Security for this country, to allow illegals to enter without papers, or contacting authorities once the are here.

Obama is hell bent on destroying America before Trump takes office. The elite from the UK has arranged for their Holy War. We will destroy CFR of London England, this can not be stopped.

QUESTION: Why Would Obama NIX Visitor Registry Ahead Of Trump’s Inauguration?

Image result for obama v trumpThe registry was put in place after 9/11 and is going to be eliminated on Friday. Why is this happening NOW?

Could Obama not have managed this in the 8 years he’s been in office?

But perhaps we should count his ineffective Presidency as a YUGE blessing.

The Obama administration is abolishing a national registry program created to track visitors from countries with active terrorist groups, a move likely intended to send a strong message to Donald Trump just weeks before he takes office, the New York Times reports.

The registry, officially called the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, was created after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, but has not been in use since 2011.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/question-why-would-obama-n...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service