ABC News Worries Hate Hoaxes ‘Discredit’ Muslims

Image result for abc news biased media memeFollowing a wave of hate crime hoaxes generally reported to make President-Elect Donald Trump supporters look deplorable, ABC News is now highlighting the hardships of the fake claims on Muslims.

In a piece which states that hate hoaxes by Muslim-Americans “discredit” Muslims altogether, ABC News interviewed Islamic followers to shed pity for the Muslim community after a New York City Muslim woman hoaxed an attack by Trump supporters:

After two reports of anti-Muslim hate crimes were determined to be fake by authorities this month, the Muslim community is concerned that these “few false reports” are going to “unfairly discredit and delegitimize the dozens of real anti-Muslim hate crimes and instances Islamophobia out there,” according to the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC).

“The way our community is treated in the media is unfortunately very monolithic,” MPAC spokeswoman Rabiah Ahmed told ABC News today. “When one person acts out — whether it’s making a false report or some other type of bad behavior — it’s often looked upon as if the whole community is responsible for it, and it’s saddening.”

In a New York City hate crime hoax, the Muslim woman alleged that Trump supporters attacked her on the subway, calling her a “terrorist” and blamed New Yorkers for not stepping in to help her.

A week after the incident was reported as fact by BuzzFeed and other mainstream media outlets, police announced that the Muslim woman had fabricated the incident.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/26/abc-news-worries-hate-hoa...

Views: 824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The koran tells it's followers, muslims, that it is ok to lie if it is for the good of islam. Why would anyone believe any word they say?  They are all evil.

Pamela Geller wrote about this in her book, "The Islamization of America". It's a very informative book, and needs to be read by every conservative !! I like the way Pamela writes, as it is very balanced. I HATE ISLAM, but have to keep in mind that there are many people who are trapped in the hellish ideology of Islam, and they have to survive all the putrid manifestations of it, and many, especially girls and women, do not !! Many have hungry hearts, and when they are exposed to Christianity, will leave Islam, putting themselves in great danger !!  The greater majority of Muslims are doing heinous things, and need to be dealt with in the most hardcore way imaginable!! I pray that Mr. Trump will have great wisdom in dealing with the scourge of Islam , and do what is best for our nation, by deporting as many of them, as possible !!

Marilyn, you know what they say about attorneys, they all need to be at the bottom of the ocean.

Image result for attorneys at bottom of ocean cartoon

Perhaps if our oh-so-peaceful, but ignorant, American-Muslims would stand up to radical Islamic jihadists and terrorism, we wouldn't have to worry about the fakes.  But this is nothing new.  Muslims are taking their cues from African-Americans! 

Those oh-so-peaceful muslims are the stealth islamists infiltrating our country. They are not ignorant, they agree 100% with the "terrorist" group.  It is all part of the plan to conquer America.  It's time for another Crusade.

The so-called fake news reports discrediting muslims.......this is just a bunch of crap created for the worthless MSM to blather about.

Norma, I agree that was the plan and then, there was TRUMP. Trump's win for the WH threw a huge monkey wrench into their plans. Obama was trying so hard to get our guns and then unleash the hoards of Islam on us. Obama is a motherless fatherless freak of nature. We do not know who he is,w e know he is anti Christian, we know he is Islamic, we don't know where he is from but highly suspect he has dual citizenship (3). The whole truth will come out and totally destroy the Communist demonrat party. This is bigger than the JFK assisination conspiracy. The head of the serpent is about to be cut off.

Philip:  I feel that you are right about obummer.  And Trump gives me hope.  I knew in my heart and I listened to people like Hannity who tried to tell us who he was, and I sat down and cried when he was elected.  However, I did it privately and not for public display like these numbskulls have been doing and I did not go out and protest like the jungle creatures have. And if the demonrat party is destroyed, that will be a blessing.

@ Phillip----Let me know when & where, I want to watch & cheer!!!

It is my opinion that islam will do ANYTHING to start a war with non-muslims.  They, the muslims, want sympathy for the unsuspecting and a "reason" to "justify" their killing of Christians and Jews.  Even our lame duck prez says he supports Israel all the while trying to "cut their throat."  Fellow Patriots, we are not out of the woods yet.  We need to purge (at the ballot box) the left from political office.

Amen

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service