A vote for Clinton is a vote for the New World Order and an end to the United States of America

soros main obstacle

Worried about Trump? You should be worried about the left wing elites. It is their goal to establish a new and one world order, with themselves in control. Six years ago I warned you about George Soros. Soros is the self-loathing Jew who said his happiest days were spent with his father ratting out other Jews to the Nazis. Soros also has let everyone know how he feels about the US:

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.” 

That means the US must be taken down, and who better to do it than barack obama and hillary clinton?

soros_puppet

Soros on refugees and national borders:

“Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

Frightening. Soros is working toward eliminating national borders in Europe and obama is working on eradicating them here.

If you think about it, this explains why obama won’t solve the problem of ISIS and instead treats the hemorrhage with a knife. obama does not want to stem the migration. He wants it to continue. He is doing Soros’ work. And thus so is Clinton.

Soros spilled a cryptic message in an interview in 2009 (bold face added):

But for the past 18 months you have been keeping an eye on the markets?
Yeah but I have also been writing a lot more than I was writing before because the crisis really stimulated me. I wrote a series of articles in the course of the year, I wrote a book, I published a book and I’m just about to publish a sequel to last year’s book, bringing it up to date, I am just working on it now.

read more:

http://www.floppingaces.net/2016/08/16/a-vote-for-clinton-is-a-vote...

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the number one most richest, most greedy, diabolical criminal on the planet today.

the commies are giving it their all...Vote Trump

This is simple to figure out:  Soros is/has been funding (Donating to) the Clinton's and is the leading money bag behind the head long, blind, push for New World Order.  Not counting Ferguson, Baltimore and most, if not all, of the rioting and unrest that is happening.

Here is the question of the day:  If Hillary et.al. the Clintons, are already in Soros pocket, and Soros owns Hillary/the Clintons, IF SHE IS ELECTED GUESS WHERE AMERICA IS HEADED???? NEW WORLD ORDER.  That means that the United States is no longer a sovereign nation, the Constitution will cease to exist, and OUR laws will be relegated to WHAT THE UN COUNCILS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE NWO, AND IT WILL BE WHAT THEY ALLOW US TO DO. 

NO! They have to get our guns first. That will be a really tough job if you ask me and few million other gun owners. I will not let a few prople in our government give my Country away to any world order without a fight. PERIOD!!

YES VERY TRUE !!

why is this pos still breathing?

Because we can't unite to fight. 

TRUE !!

Billions of dollars is why Soros is still breathing ! 

Anyone voting for Hillary will forever have credibility issues.

When the communist is voted in...revolution will begin! 

Kick Soros out of America. He is a wanted criminal world wide.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service