A National ID Card Is Coming Soon — and You Will Need It to Fly and Drive

The U.S. federal government is preparing to implement a national ID card despite the fact that several states continue to resist the controversial program.

Washington, D.C. — On Friday, the Department of Homeland Security released updated information regarding the national identification card known as the REAL ID. Beginning January 22, 2018, all airline passengers will need identification cards that are incompliance with the more secure features required by the REAL ID Act of 2005. The REAL ID Act was passed in response to the 9/11 attacks, as part of the global War on Terror.

Until this deadline, all states driver’s licenses and passports will be valid for airline travel. Currently, five states and one territory – Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Washington and American Samoa – do not comply with Real ID standards. Several other states are reportedly taking steps to update their identification cards between now and the deadline. These standards include invasive biometric measures.

Travelers in states that do not comply with the stricter security measures will be forced to use analternative form of identification recognized by the Transportation Security Administration. These options include a permanent resident card, an airline-issued identification or a tribal identification.

Most unnerving of all is the fact that the REAL ID requirements extend to driving privileges in addition to airline travel. That’s right. If your state driver’s license does not meet REAL ID standards, you will need to carry another acceptable form of identification, and likely will not be able to legally drive.

When announcing the new guidelines, Jeh Johnson, Secretary of Homeland Security, offered a firm call to states that would dare challenge the federal government’s plan. “Over the next two years, those states that are not REAL ID compliant are strongly encouraged to meet the requirements of the law for the benefit of their residents,” Johnson told USA Today.

Jonathan Grella, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs at the U.S. Travel Association, told USA Today that the new guidelines are welcome because “growing misinformation was not helping anyone.” Grella also said, “Striking the correct balance between security and convenience is not and should not be a zero-sum policymaking game.

There are currently 23 states complying with REAL ID. Twenty-seven states and territories have been granted extensions to comply with the rule changes. For a full list of the compliant states and the various deadlines, please see this link.

Despite the more restrictive measures, the TSA admits you can fly without a valid form of identification. I have personal experience flying without ID, and can say that despite the “victory” of flying without the intrusive REAL ID (or identification in general), the alternative is equally frustrating.

When you arrive at the airport without an identification card, TSA agents might ask you to fill out a form with your name and current address. More than likely, they will ask you a number of pesky questions, like, “What was the name of the elementary school you went to?” When I was undergoing this line of questioning, the TSA officer assigned to me was on the phone with someone evidently formulating the questions. When I asked who he was speaking to, he informed me it was DHS. Once I answered all the questions, I was free to fly without additional harassment.

The history of the implementation of the REAL ID Act has been plagued with controversy and resistance from the public, politicians, and civil liberty advocates. Quite simply, thisidentification card is just another step towards a technocratic control grid wielded by power-hungry politicians who have little interest in stopping terrorism, but rather, controlling and dominating the population at large. It will be interesting to see which states stand their ground against the federal government — and which ones cower in fear.

Each of us has to decide what we are willing to accept in order to participate in airline travel. Perhaps for some, it is less time-consuming to simply update your identification card to comply with the proper REAL ID security measures. Others may feel strongly about their principles and will willingly accept extra harassment if it means not obtaining a national identification card. If you choose this route, be aware the process is extensive. I would recommend arriving even earlier than you typically might.

For many of the awakened hearts and minds across America, this represents a breaking point. Will we be forced to accept the latest attack in a long line of affronts on our privacyand freedom of movement? Will we stand strong together and find ways to fight back against the increasingly tyrannical demands of the United States government?

I know where I stand. How about you?

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/01/13/a-national-id-card-is-comin...

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It surprises me how easily people accept this  Treason as real 'law' when DC CANNOT MAKE LAWS OVER THE STATES ! People today never seem to question anything when Benjamin Franklin told us it was our DUTY to question everything DC does !    Sheeple today  just obey without question just as they have been programmed to.

"It is the responsibility of every citizen to question authority"  - -  Ben Franklin

You nullify these things by NOT obeying them as the Founders told us to do - they told us NOT to obey DC !

"Refuse to cooperate with Officers of the Union !" - - James Madison

WE don't discuss it, we nullify it ! WE citizens do not even need a license at all to drive - it is NOT a "privilege" the Constitution gives us freedom in travel here.  NO one can block it or use tactics like this to block it !

ACCEPT   NOTHING   FROM    DC !  NOTHING !

Obama's Plan to Stop You From Driving and Traveling
Remember DC has no power or authority in the states !
Make sure your governor knows that !
So now he is about to try and kill the auto industry !
===
"When injustice becomes law....Resistance becomes DUTY !" - - Thomas Jefferson

==

"If a law is unjust, a man is  not only right to disobey, HE IS  OBLIGATED  to do so."  - - Thomas Jefferson 

==

"Refuse to cooperate with Officers of the Union !" - - James Madison
==
"It is the people, to whom ALL  authority belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The ultimate authority ... resides  IN  THE   PEOPLE  ALONE." -- James Madison
==
THIS WOULD INCLUDE A DICTATOR
"The congress of the United States possesses NO power to regulate, or interfere with the domestic concerns, or police of any state: it belongs NOT  to them to establish ANY  RULES  respecting the rights of property; nor will the constitution permit ANY prohibition of arms to the people."   -- Saint George Tucker

=

DC  is NOT to touch education or schools, welfare, health, religion, regulation of bridges or roads, any state issue, etc - - In short, DC is not to touch ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN DC AREA !
===
"Every State has a natural right in cases not within the compact (casus non faederis) to nullify of their own authority all assumptions of power by others within their limits. Without this right, they would be under the dominion, absolute and unlimited, of whosoever might exercise this right of judgment for them." -- Thomas Jefferson
===
DC cannot give themselves powers !
..."Let there be no change by usurpations; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed."
-- George Washington
============
DC Cannot Make Laws Over the States

"In the first place, it is to be remembered, that the general government is not to be charged with the whole power of making and administering laws: its jurisdiction is limited to certain enumerated objects, which concern all the members of the republic, but which are not to be attained by the separate provisions of any."    -- James Madison 

Only  an   INSANE    govt   would   touch   the   states

Yes,  the Founders stated that it  would be a govt of insane men who dared to touch or control the States.  The States had the power, not DC !  DC is NOT to interfere in any way in state affairs or laws !

The DC Federalists are NOT allowed to touch state governments !
If they do, they are to be considered insane. Not to mention it is Treason.

"But ambitious encroachments of the Federal government, on the authority of the State governments, would not excite the opposition of a single State, or of a few States only. They would be signals  of general alarm...... But what degree of madness could ever drive the Federal government  [DC] to such an extremity."
 -- James Madison (Federalist No. 46, 29 January 1788) Reference: The Federalist
===

yea you will need this POS piece of paper from the POS in the rainbow house to fly but NOT VOTING!??  Different Story!!  Illegals vote Democrat, Democrats vote more than once, Dead Democrats get to vote and voting machines are manipulated to vote Democrat:  Yea this is a very good idea since we ask for an ID to Vote!!! Like my Drill instructor in basic training would say, "you gotta to be bullshitting me slick!!"

It's too bad the article's title and the photo of the ID are so misleading. What the Real ID Act does is to require States to standardize drivers licenses to a common standard. It's not a national ID. HOWEVER, I don't see where in the Constitution that the CENTRAL government has the authority to require that. In addition, for States that don't comply with a federally blackmailed format, they're still protected by Article 4's full faith and credit requirement; that's if the Constitution is to be followed.

I believe it's a prelude to an actual National ID like an Internal passport that some communist countries had. Then we'll be hearing the phrase, papers please, even as we walk down a sidewalk.

So how is this different from the voter I.D. card?

I have a national ID card.  It says "United States Uniformed Services (US Army Retired) so what do I need another one for?  Also, the Constitution says that my body is my own.  I'll be damned if I am going to have a microchip or any other biometric stuff done to me.

The real ID card is necessary if we are to have secure travel... the only difference between it and your present Drivers License is a BIOMETRIC signature... finger print or retina scan embedded n the card.  I don't personally find that invasive and would like to see that on my ID and Bank Cards both... keeping fraud down and eventually used as voter ID.

Unfortunately we all ARE carrying microchipped cards whether we know it or not.  That is why you see so many "card shield" products out there now. That is so anyone with a scanner cannot copy your card number.  Your ID can now be hijacked faster and easier then ever ! It is also that all these cards we carry (store/gas/ car repair, etc  credit cards that all stores have now ) give details of every purchase you make that the govt gets a copy of.  They can tell you exactly what store, what purchase, and the price of everything you buy in detail and they keep records of it.  According to what you purchase they know how many  people and  animals and what kind of animals you have. They know what appliances , clothes, furniture, etc you have , model number etc and all.  YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY AT ALL !

They know exactly what you own and have and what you eat.

With  all the lies we are fed that all this electronic and chip  garbage is "for our safety", the more we are pushed into the electronic system the LESS secure and private we are. And the more govt knows about us personally.  Every cash register now  is made to record all these things and govt gets a copy of every move you make !

ALL cards of any kind now have the chip in them.  This is geared and set up for the OWG system because they will only allow these cards to be used very soon as they outlaw cash.  It's the cashless system I warned about back in 1992 on my web site when I had it up for 23 years.

Sweden has already fully done this transfer and if anyone uses cash, they are penalized for it. Some are even jailed for it.  Cash there is now against the law. That is what all nations are looking at top happen soon in their nation as well !

Govt   (OWG)  will control every cent you spend or have or are "allowed" to have. They will control what you are "allowed" to buy.   They will control what foods you are allowed to buy claiming it is "for your own good".

I warned about this in detail back in 1992.  And it's all happening.

This is why I'm so pressed  to have my CSA nation break away from all this and Declare itself !

CSA law and the CSA Constitution is basically the Founders Common Law system and freedom. The way real America is suppose to be.

Someone on here stated the other day that the CSA is the only REAL AMERICA that there is, and he is right. The CSA (Confederate States of America) IS the only America that exists , but we must Declare ourselves and officially be free FROM the DC US Dictatorship and their unlawful occupation of us .

WE are already still seceded (except for Texas) and our own nation, but still under unlawful DC occupation.

All we need do is get a CSA President in place and Sec of State and a Treasurer, and that is enough to make our Declaration officially. Those positions are needed in order to do the steps that need be done to be official. Then we can take our CSA govt out of exile where its been for the  past 160 years.

It would be an interim govt until all is set up and real elections can take place.

But did you know that at the very beginning, there were no elections; all positions were appointed. Today we call that an interim govt, but that is how the original govt was set up and meant to be.

WE have a CSA interim govt in place but no President or Sec of State or Treasurer. Those are who we need to take action.

Most CSA states have a CSA Representative and some , like Florida, have a Senator and two Reps so far and an Attorney General for the CSA  govt.

WE have a Speaker of the House and a Congress, which is how our CSA Constitution was ratified after the people ratified it  a few years ago.

Our Declaration has been ready for 8 years written by the cousin of Thomas Jefferson (must run in the family).

And DC keeps an eye on us too - they must really fear the CSA actins because last week they hacked  my  computer and wiped clean 15 folders with all the CSA records in them.  They also wiped clean all the info I had on 9-11 in those folders as well. All the minutes of the Congressional meetings, all the records of who was appointed when and details of that , EVERYTHING is gone !

Since I have no copier/printer, I have no hard copies of any of it that I would have if I had a printer that would work !  I believe in the old ways anyway = hard copies ! But with no way to do it, I have none of those.

So DC keeps track of everything everyone does - make no mistake about that .

===

=====

In a cashless system every transaction is recorded and TAXES can not be avoided... reminds one of the mark of the beast... where one cannot buy, sell, or trade, without the mark. The black market, criminal enterprises, and tax cheats will find it very difficult to launder their wares... as there will be no cash transactions... everything will be electronic and recorded.

I find that many that have been in the US Military are so use to their privacy invaded that they take this stand.

But it's  not for the rest of us.

We want no part of the so-called "govt".

And we do not want them in our wallets or back yard.

NONE of this is Constitutional, and only a Dictatorship would do it to make prisoners out of their citizens.  THAT is what this IS !

Soldiers are use to be OWNED PROPERTY because that is what they are once they sign their life away to DC.

But that is not the usual citizen that is having this invasion of privacy and an invasion of their safety ! NONE of this has given any safety to anyone - but it sure has taken a lot of our safety away !  ID theft is now out of control  for one thing since chips began to be used.

Founders said we are to be our own 'safety and security" !  Govt is not to touch anything personal.

"The congress of the United States possesses NO power to regulate, or interfere with the domestic concerns, or police of any state: it belongs NOT  to them to establish ANY  RULES  respecting the rights of property; nor will the constitution permit ANY prohibition of arms to the people."   -- Saint George Tucker
==
PEOPLE   TO  GUARD  THEIR  OWN  SAFETY

"Nothing will ruin the country if the people themselves will undertake its safety; and nothing can save it if they leave that safety in any hands but their own."   -- Daniel Webster
====
======

And it has NOTHING  to do with "safety", believe me.

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL !!!

=====================

You know as well as I do that finger prints and retina scans are only good AFTER a crime has been committed.  There are banks now that require a thumb print on a check before they cash it.  Do they look up that thumb print and match it to one on record before they cash the check?  NO.  They simply see the thumb print on the check and cash it then and there.  That thumb print could be from Obama for all they care.  All it is really about is forcing you to be compliant with the whims of the government. 

The point for obtaining a finger print or retina scan is to protect against fraud and too secure ones finances... too, obtain a refund, when the transaction is a fraudulent transaction.  As for security measures for sensitive military areas, the scan is instantly checked against valid bio data, and confirmed before access is granted. .

Civilian employers also use biometric data to secure their critical areas... so, what's the beef... you wouldn't think twice about giving an employer your finger print to access a computer or sensitive work areas... why then on a Drivers license?

Jim, you got that right!  He needs to be dragged out of office and shot for treason along with all his muslims in high offices in OUR government!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service