Six years ago, Americans elected Barack Obama the first black President of the United States. It was a sign–not that racism had disappeared from our country, but that race was no longer an impediment to the highest possible achievement. Obama had a chance to use his presidency to affirm that progress–to show that the values and institutions that Americans embraced were indeed universal, to show that our national motto, E pluribus unum (“From many, one”), was a living foundation.
It was America’s great misfortune that Obama was a liberal–no, radical–Democrat, one steeped in the deep resentments of radical politics, who had embraced the conviction that the Constitution itself was fatally flawed by race and property rights. Though his own mixed-race, immigrant origins and privileged upbringing militated against the hackneyed notion that “the system” was inherently unfair, Obama chose a life as a community organizer devoted to bringing down society’s institutions.
Underneath it all, perhaps, Obama remained something of an elitist, prep-school sensibility: the incessant golf games with rich bankers; the endless socializing with Hollywood celebrities; the basic inattention to a humdrum daily work routine. His inability to take responsibility for his own policies was part a deft strategy to deflect criticism, and part a severe character flaw. Yet the Obama in office was no different, ideologically, than the Obama who had agitated in Chicago’s housing projects.
That became apparent early in the Obama presidency, when Obama waded into a local dispute between a Harvard academic and a police officer in Cambridge, Massachusetts who had arrested him for disorderly conduct. The professor saw the event as a symbol of race relations in America, even beyond the supposedly transformative event of Obama’s election. And Obama waded in from on high: the Cambridge police had “acted stupidly,” he said at a White House press conference in July 2009.
It was only the first of several interventions by Obama into sensational local crime and justice cases. The most momentous of these was the Trayvon Martin case in 2012, where Obama endorsed the idea that Martin had been targeted because of his race. The Martin case had the political benefit of inflaming the black electorate in a critical election year when little economic progress had reached the community and Obama’s own Chicago was reeling from a violent crime wave that he had ignored.
Is America entering a stage of violent civil unrest combined with a coming financial meltdown? How has the financial crisis and civil unrest been fermented and for what purpose? How are the Neo-Marxists and Muslims working together to bring down America? Topic: Mayor De Blasio of New York is reported to have a history of working with radicals, Marxists, and anarchists and honeymooned in Cuba. Should we be surprised the mayor has made comments that seem less than supportive of the NY Police? Topic: Who is Frank Marshall Davis that mentored Obama and how did that influence Obama and the revolution that America seems to be going through now? Topic: Valerie Jarrett is from Chicago and is reported to be Obama's closest adviser in the White House and yet who weere her father-in-law, and grandparents and how were they tied to extreme radicals according to a best-selling author? Topic: How has Attorney General Eric Holder helped to promote a racial divide in America? Are all these stories, individuals and families separate or actually all connected to a grand scheme and orchestrated movement and group going back to the 1940s to bring about a Communist revolution in America? Topic: We take your calls. - See more at: http://old.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-radio/play.php?id=showsFl...
If this man paid ten minutes worth of attention, to try and do his job, and run this Country, it would be a miracle. No, he plays Golf, Americans Citizens slaughtered, he plays Golf. Anyone tired of financing this POS to play Golf, and see how much of your money, he can spend? The only thing he succeeds in is causing harm, disharmony, and Community Organizing which is short for a Master at Stirring Up Trouble. No Good Trash, came into Office hating America, and is doing his best to "get even". He seriously needs removing for Treason, aiding and abetting, crimes and misdemeanors. IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!! Might take a long time, but it would put a muzzle on his constant nefarious activities.
My scenario. My first order of business:
See that the Usurper is held securely for trial, on various charges, to be judged by a jury of his peers, with an impeccable judge presiding. Then, during the 'state of national emergency' that the nation would be in, from the Oathkeepers-backed removal of the Usurper from the purloined Oval Office (to say, removed by retired and current military personnel, and Constitutional Sheriffs & Peace Officers; with patriots having their backs - if it all comes to that), and before we can get back to an elected/representative form of government and constitutional law - i.e., the federal constitutional republic that the U.S. was before the totalitarians took over (if it's the Way you want to go) - I would:
* discontinue all federal (to say, taxpayer-backed) welfare monies to illegal aliens, and federal monies to any state continuing to offer illegal aliens welfare 'rights' (they don't have any, not being under the legal jurisdiction of this nation);
* heavily fine and/or imprison anybody 'employing' an illegal alien;
* give all illegal aliens 3 months to make their arrangements to return to their country of origin/legal domicile, knowing that after that, we come after them;
* boot ANYBODY off of welfare 'rights' - of ALL kinds - who are not legally entitled to them; with many of the unemployed going to work in the jobs opened up by the exodus of the IAs, and under strict Workfare regulations (to be imposed). And speaking of regulations:
* many of the (federal) regulations that our overly put-upon small business employers now have to abide by, to be dissolved, and incentives given to them to provide jobs for U.S citizens. And speaking of things being dissolved:
* the national debt to be dissolved, in a Jubilee; as part of a complete overhaul of the global monetary system:
* moving it away from a fiat-based currency and interest-bearing-based monetary system, to one of a) sound money (to say, backed by precious metals & possibly a basket of commodities), and b) a way-station, of simple credits & debits, until we go to a complete system of exchange wherein and whereby people share their goods & services with each other - and give of their best in the process - out of a higher motive than the one of profit. Out of the highest motive that we could ever have: out of gratitude to our Creator for life with meaning. Out of, in a word: Love.
It's time, that is to say, to get serious about all of this. For, that's where we are at, in our history: at a New Time for a New Age. And if you don't believe it: Let the New World Order totalitarians take you over, then, with THEIR monetary system, of 'money as debt'. And if you choose to go that way: I wish you luck. For you will need all the luck that you can muster, against that monster.
In the meantime, I'm at your beck and call. But I warn you:
There will be no going back to your old ways of being For this is watershed time. For this planet - Gaia - and Her people. With no going either to the Left or to the Right. But Up.
DEMOCRATS PLAY THE RACE CARD WITH WHITE CHRISTMAS. ANOTHER SNOW JOB.