A Message To The United Nations "Women Find Rape Offensive'

Of all things, the UN feels as if rape through migration is just a thing, no big deal to them. You Guys are Idiots, Like Da!!!! Over 1500 rapes in the EU,  the SOB's these rapist turn right around and post the rapes on the internet.

I do not care who is mad at me for posting this video, don't care get over it!!!

United Nations "Women Find Rape Offensive'- YouTube

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you got slammed this time, but he will not make you take the video down.

The Atzlan movment has been here for decades... open sedition and treason has been widely dissiminated among radical Hispanic groups and the US Government... both political parties have permitted it.  The following is a post I made in 2015 on this site regarding this problem.

Permalink Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) on August 29, 2015 at 3:46pm
There is a significant difference between using US Troops to round up INVAIDERS (illegal aliens), than too engage US Citizens. The Military has a Constitutional mission to defend our borders and our Citizens from invasion.

With upwards of 30-50 million illegal aliens in country, the illegal alien problem has become an INVASION. It is now a sovereignty problem. Many of these illegal aliens are working for the annexation of the South West to Mexico, or for the creation of a new country.... Atzlan. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztl%C3%A1n

That makes the illegal alien problem a Military issue... we must expel these invaders.

For More previously posted items on mass migration going back to 2015... this is not a new problem:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/the-un-is-planning-to-migr... 

teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/la-raza-attempts-to-intimidate-murrieta-illegal-immigration-prote?commentId=4301673%3AComment%3A2931747

I am permitted to use the word, not so long ago, a reporter was at a Muslim rally, she stated that the men raped her with their hands, fist, part of this video was edited, Tif did this without permission, and I will not order her to take it down, we were contacted over this video, so they sent it to us, the rapes that took place in the EU, in one night over 1500 women were raped, this animals, put the rapes on line, they raped most of the women with their hands.

If Kristi Ann wishes to edit my comment , that is her choice. These Damned  Muslim Animals are still running free. Some may think there is nothing Americans can do if this open border agenda by the UN if it comes here.

The National Council of La Raza, the largest Latino advocacy organization, is changing its name to UnidosUS. The change was announced by NCLR during its annual conference in Arizona, where it traces its roots. NCLR President and CEO Janet Murguía was expected to officially announce the change in a speech Monday night. "We've been working really hard on this process for some time.
National Council of La Raza Changes Name to UnidosUS
www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/national-council-la-raza-changes-name-u...

The NCLR freely acknowledges that some of the organization’s founding documents, e.g., Plan Espiritual de Aztlán, contain inappropriate rhetoric, and NCLR also acknowledges that rhetoric from some MEChA members has been extremist and inflammatory... NCLR has publicly and repeatedly disavowed this rhetoric".La  Raza considers MEChA dangerous... and revolutionary... with good reason.

However, both groups are seditious and intend on establishing a Mexican dominated Nation ... Aztlan in the South West. All of this is known by our informed members of Congress, the FBI and local law enforcement... but none of them are taking the steps needed to neutralize these groups. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA#Controversies
The above is a comment Added to a post on tnis site by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) at 7:21pm on March 27, 2016

Other comments made earler: Topic 'ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME ACCOUNTS FOR OVER 30% OF MURDERS IN MANY STATES'

Groups like La Raza and MECHa are not even hiding their subversive goals...too, create a NEW STATE by annexing the South West under a new sovereignty as AZTLAND in a RECONQUISTA (reconquest) of the West. These groups are openly seditious and have announced their intentions. Congress, the Administration, and others have ignored this invasion preferring to use it to divide and conquer...too, divert and overwhelm our Constitutional Republic, while they seize power from the States and the People.

It is time that our State Governments exercise their constitutional powers to cast off this invasion... See: Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 and Article 4, Section 4 The Federal Government has failed to guarantee the borders of our States, the right to a Republican Form of government and the States are failing to protect their own borders until the Federal Government properly addresses the invasion... by relieving the State with sufficient Federal Forces COMMITTED to guaranteeing their borders and sovereignty. In effect, TREASON is being worked by the Congress and this Administration...

Those in power, at the Federal and State levels, should be held accountable for that treason. It is up to the People and those elements within the several States that remain loyal too stop this invasion and the attack upon our sovereignty by the external and INTERNAL elements of this seditious movement... La Raza and MECHa being two of the major elements in this invasion. See; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztl%C3%A1n https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza http://humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclusive-emthe-truth-about-la-...
Added by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) at 8:01am on August 10, 2015

At least you did not use the rape word, I find it vulgar when men use the Word RAPE !!!!

Added by Mrs. Tif Morgan at 2:43 pm on August 10, 2015?, try March 12, 2019

LIke Da!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what you mean Tif, Mr. Nelson is 4 years off in the year, he must of forgot to set his clock, spring forward, LMAO.....

Exactly... the posts were taken from 2015 and 16.... to show that the topics in this video of are outdated, ancient history... I deliberately left the dates attached to my postings here to show the original posting date... emphasising just  how antiquated and behind many of your posts are... 

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA#Controversies
The above is a comment Added to a post on tnis site by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) at 7:21pm on March 27, 2016
Other comments made earler: Topic 'ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME ACCOUNTS FOR OVER 30% OF MURDERS IN MANY STATES'

Ancient history, just came back,'2019' and its all in your face Mr. Nelson.

u bet they want the entire latino nations in the southwest of this country it is not new too bad it is illegal.   an invasion damn right we are doing what now abt that?    i email the WH and send letters 

it is time to march and tell them STOP DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR VOTE THOSE DAMN IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE

oh and yes of course rape is offensive i say pepper spray or a firearm  is good 

Wikipedia is a establishment, at one time shared correct information. It as well as many other web site, are now a investment owned and run agendas to cover up all the facts.

Mostly just the censorship of what really is taking place in the world.The Aztlan Movement 2019, all the new information can be found here.

Aztlan Movement 2019: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=ROmIXOKSK5GHggfXwrSg...

And yes Tiffany, the cover up of the sexual assaults by the EU is failing.

Thank you Rosie...:)

Your welcome Tif.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: Trump Goes Off On Mueller Report, People Who ‘Take So-Called Notes'

After a 22-month investigation — with 2,800 subpoenas, 500 witnesses and 500 search warrants, which generated thousands of pages of information, all costing upwards of $30 million — the media boiled it all down to two words: “I’m fucked.”

The media, toeing the line for Hillary Clinton — who, after her shocking and humiliating loss decided that she needed someone or something to blame and pointed a crooked finger at Russia — decided that President Trump all but admitted his alleged crimes with those two words.

In his report revealed on Thursday, Robert Mueller described a scene in the Oval Office that allegedly took place right after he was appointed special counsel and charged with investigating allegations that Trump or his campaign minions colluded with Russia to alter the outcome of the 2020 election.

“Oh my God,” the president told then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, according to the report. “This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.” The interaction was recorded in notes taken by Session’s chief of staff, Jody Hunt.

Many media outlets did not include the context, which was plainly spoken by Trump at the same time. “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency,” Trump said. “It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Luckily for America, he has been able to work through it all, returning the economy to its past glory, achieving record lows in unemployment, and much more.

Now, Trump is taking aim at “people that take so-called ‘notes.’ “

“Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called ‘notes, when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never….” Trump wrote Friday morning on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump    realDonaldTrump

Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never....

Trump got worked up after that, calling some tales told in the report “total bullshit.”

“[I]t was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the ‘Report’ about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened,” he wrote.

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

Late Thursday night, Trump also praised Wall Street Journal opinion writer Kimberley Strassel, saying she “should get the Pulitzer. She is a treasure (and I don’t know her) who correctly called the Russia Hoax right from the start! Others who were soooo wrong will get the Prize. Fake News!”

Donald J. Trump    realDonaldTrump

Kimberley Strassel should get the Pulitzer. She is a treasure (and I don’t know her) who correctly called the Russia Hoax right from the start! Others who were soooo wrong will get the Prize. Fake News!

Kimberley Strassel    @KimStrassel

Jump to "where the Mueller team lists its 'prosecution and declination' decisions . . . try not to picture Mueller 'pit bull' prosecutor Andrew Weissmann collapsed under mountains of federal statutes after his two-year hunt to find one that applied."

In a tweet on Thursday, Strassel perfectly summed up the contents of the Mueller report.

“1) What is in the Mueller report: –endless, unrevealing details of inconsequential interaction between trump folks and Russians. –remarkable details about the many and varied statutes the SC [special counsel] nonetheless debated using to tie someone up for something on the Russia front,” she wrote.

Kimberley Strassel    @KimStrassel

1) What is in the Mueller report:
--endless, unrevealing details of inconsequential interaction between trump folks and Russians.
--remarkable details about the many and varied statutes the SC nonetheless debated using to tie someone up for something on the Russia front

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service