Stephen Coughlin alerted me to a House Resolution introduced on December 17th, H.Res.569, “Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016).”  As of this writing, the country remains clueless about this development.
The resolution was introduced by Virginia Democrat Donald S. Beyer, and sponsored by Frank Pallone, a New Jersey Democrat, and endorsed by seventy-one other Representatives, most of them Democrats, and possibly a sprinkling of Republicans. The resolution has gone into committee, but one can predict with confidence that it will emerge virtually unscathed and unaltered. After all, the “victims” are Muslims, and the House wishes to put it in the record that certain of its members are against hurting anyone’s feelings.
Many of the usual suspects have endorsed the resolution: Keith Ellison, a Democrat and Muslim from Minnesota; Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Florida Democrat and chairman of the Democratic National Committee;Charles Rangel, New York Democrat; and Alan Grayson, a Democrat from Florida. Most of the other endorsers’ names I do not recognize. They are all termites who have made careers of eating away at the rule of law and “transforming” America from a Western nation into a multicultural, welfare-statist, politically correct stewpot of no particular character.

Resolutions of this nature have a tendency to be reintroduced later as binding legislation to be forwarded to the Senate. The introduction of this resolution is not yet newsworthy, but it will be if it emerges intact from committee to be voted on by the whole House. One suspects that H.Res.569 was inspired by U.S.  Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s promise to an audience of Muslim Advocates on December 3rd that she would spend efforts to combat and prosecute anyone guilty of anti-Muslim speech. I do not think the two-week gap between Lynch’s pronouncements and the introduction of the resolution is coincidental. It probably took two weeks to compose and fine-tune its wording.
Interestingly, the term “Islamophobia” does not occur in the resolution text. That may or may not have been oversight on the part of the resolution’s backers. But Coughlin, in Parts IV through VI in Catastrophic Failure, reveals in detail the Muslim Brotherhood’s and the  Organization of Islamic Cooperation’s (OIC) mutual and complementary obsession with having Islamophobia quashed and prohibited on pain of penalty, worldwide, but especially in the U.S.
 Nevertheless, as Coughlin explains in great detail in his book, the language of the House resolution mirrors the OIC’s Islamophobia narrative being implemented domestically. See my reviews of Coughlin’s book here.
Rep. Michael McCaul and his CAIR fan club
Missing from the list of backers of the resolution is one Republican of note: Michael McCaul, who represents the 10th District in Texas. He is now chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. But he is very friendly with envoys and officers of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). A Breitbart article chronicled one encounter, “McCaul Meets With Islamic Leader Who Says U.S. Muslims Are ‘Above L...,” from February 2015.
House Homeland Security Committee chairman Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) was photographed with—and wrote a personal note in silver sharpie to—an Islamic leader who said practicing Muslims in the United States are “above the law of the land.”
On May 13, 2013, McCaul held an open house at a district office in Katy, Texas. While McCaul’s Facebook posting announcing the open house said an RSVP was required, a spokeswoman for McCaul told Breitbart News that Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) Houston branch executive director Mustafa Carroll showed up without notice.
During the open house, McCaul and Carroll were photographed speaking to one another. On top of the photograph, in silver sharpie, McCaul wrote to Carroll: “To Mustafa and the Council on American Islamic Relations, the moderate Muslim is our most effective weapon—Michael McCaul, TX-10.” (Italics mine)
The most effective weapon against what?? America? See Michael McCaul’s denial of reality in Coughlin’s Catastrophic Failure, Section VI, p. 401.
read more:

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again we see traitors if not the enemies of America in DC and also in American Cities citing religious Freedom for Muslims when they turn a blind eye towards exactly how and what religion has been in America's heritage for over 200 years. The day is going to have to come where as Americans can no longer accept the ballot box as means to change the system, rather the start to remove as many as possible those bent with subversion internal take over of our country with their own form of government with the Muslim radicals they want to protect. It is these people who are a National Security Threat ! Muslim Religion must never ever be put in place over our Christian way of life. Otherwise...I myself will have to start screaming and yelling on streets where State Capitals are to warn Americans about this true threat. Last...if the Americans do not want to do anything about evil and I mean all evil in America, then just go lay down and let the enemy walk all over you. As the first shot during the Revolution started I am beginning to look forward to who will take the first shot taken against those enemies in DC. It will take a lot of guts to put courage and passion as our Founders did to really take matters in their own hands.

Today we need a nation of minutemen; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” — John F. Kennedy

Mr. Revere, You are correct and you have it as concise a context as it needs to be to get the theme of what is going on. Had it not been for the Tea Party, this Country would be further down the river without a paddle in a rushing stream of water. People need to understand that now, the ballot box wont change it, and I know the main proponents of the need for change will disagree, but the fact that Republicans control Congress is they really wanted to and ended up selling us out to Foreign interests and States and it's not difficult to know who these people are either. 2016 will be the most tumultuous year in our Nation's History in my opinion, and it will be the most critical year in my opinion. If the Citizens of this Country, the ones who believe in Freedom, the Flag, Patriotism, don't get out in force, it's over for us. It will be a matter of time and not long probably that the ones I just mentioned will be in peril and everything We do will be scrutinized. Hillary Clinton is an operative of Obama and actually a lot more and not sure if She didn't have more power than him in the last 7 years. If She gets elected, this Country is definitely gone. If they try to take our Freedom of Speech away on any level, that will be the beginning of the takedown of our Country. We can't let that happen, nor can We be intimidated to shrink up like a violet and hide. I don't plan on giving up or giving in, I remember what this Country was at one time and what it has digressed to and I don't go along to just to get along. I fear for my Grandchildren and I intend to fight for them and I leave it to ones here to interpret that should it come down to a drastic stage as that. It's not far from that now. The only reason Obama has backed off is he knows and the Globalists (New World Order miscreants) knows that people are awake now, wide awake and they have had enough. There are a lot of Gun sales over the Holidays and I am glad of that. They know that disarming the populace will be a bloodbath, especially for the rural people and I don't need to explain why either. I just hope the liberals, the muslims, the anti-American people get a taste of real tyranny first, they worked for it and deserve it. They are also part of the problem and not the solution. I've never seen so much decadence in this Country. Like to know where all the trillions went, I understand most of it is in offshore banks.I realize that not everyone has the same concept as I do, I have been keeping informed about Politics for over 40 years steadily. Before the Internet, I had to get my information by print, books, magazines, and newspapers and I have to say the media unfortunately. This is all I want to expound on except one strategic issue, We need to watch how the nomination process will work for the Republicans, and as an aside Donald Trump, who is possibly in Jeopardy maybe if We the people don't make them toe the line. Sorry about the length of this, hope some of it makes sense.

William R. Porter

It makes sense.......you speak for me and millions of others who have had enough of the MARXIST/COMMUNIST/ISLAMISTS destruction of our cournty and way of life.

Free speech is assured by the Bill of Rights.  It would take a Constitutional Convention, a new law, and radification for this to happen.  But...they surely may try.

I didn't write the Bill of Rights, I just enforce them.

If Loretta Lynch is serious in prosecuting hate speech, then she will have to start closing down mosques and banning the Quran. She wants to restrict the First Amendment so as to curb “actions predicated on violent talk?” Then she should ban this “violent talk”:

And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers. (Quran 2:191-193)

Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for Allah’s guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. (Quran 4:34)

ISLAMIC SUPREMACISM is the belief that Islam is superior to other religions, cultures, and governmental systems, and the belief that Islam's superiority entitles Muslims to dominate, control, and rule non-Muslim.

Islam is a supremacist religion. The Hadith and Qur'an command every Muslim to strive until Islam dominates all other religions. The Qur'an says very clearly that the only legitimate form of government is Allah's. According to mainstream, well-established Islamic teachings, the goal of Islam is to make the whole world submit to the law of Allah (Shari'a).

Obama’s “secret” meeting back in Febuary , with Muslim supremacists  wasn’t about Islamic terrorism but about increasing Democrat support for Muslim supremacists in America. 

Barack Hussein Obama quietly met with a group of radical Muslim supremacist  political activists in the White House Feb. 4th to provide them with even more Muslim outreach programs than ever before. 

The we mustn't forget the hate speech of Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Sen. Alan Grayson, Sen Elijah Cummings, Harry Reid, the Black Panthers, etc etc etc

There is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim!
All Muslims are taught to kill infidels and lie!

It is said that the difference between the moderate Muslim and the radical Muslim is that the Moderate Muslim will hold down your feet while the radical Muslim cuts off your head.  Lots of difference ............ huh !

How about a bill like this for Whites, Christians, Jews and Military personnel who are being discriminated against. Getting tired of everyone else being protected. Bunch of RACISTS.

TRUMP 2016 !!, He won't mind trashing anti-american, Commie crap like this. The Communists, ie.(Democrats)have filled the Administration, you know, one rat in lets in another rats and now it's infested. The Rats  are scurrying before the ship sinks.............

These bought and sold politicians have no moral conscience, nor other natural obstacles aligning themselves with this Muslim Brotherhood front group. This underhanded crap must be duly noted and then vote these scoundrels out at the appropriate time.

It's blatant anti-American corruption at its worst. These evil groups simply wave some easy cash in the faces of these elected political THIEVES and they will quickly invent/change/or skirt established laws at a moments notice. All of these clandestine activities are usually conducted without ever having the voter's consent.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service