I didn’t start this journey not to finish it… yeah, and this great nation was not conceived in liberty to fail its children… Nay, though the enemies of our Nation strut in the halls of our government we shall not surrender, we shall not retreat… nor resign our cause. Yeah, we shall rally once more… the aged and the youth together, we shall vanquish the enemy.

For we are not forged of steel to bend in the wind… nor too melt in the furnace of affliction… we are American’s and have stood the test of time and the broken sabers of our enemies stand as a tribute to our courage in battle… We will not quit. Let us, therefore, muster the people and rally the armies waiting in the wings of our hallowed places.

Gather the patriots all … armor and sword … let them come to the aid of their fellow citizens… too, the call of necessity, that we may preserve yet, our Nation… this great city set upon a hill, whose light has guided the lost to liberties shores… there, the patriot may eat of the fruit of the tree of liberty and be refreshed. There with the blood of tyrants will we once more consecrate liberty and refresh the halls of justice.

Stand now in the way of the oppressor… mark out well the men of shame, whose betrayal would sell his brother into bondage, for the filthy lucre of treason… Mark out the traitors among you and separate them from the safety of this great Nation… let them build again, a new home, among the rubble of corruption… that they may reap what they have sown.

Know this... God is our high tower, our shield, and buckler… He instructs our hands in the time of war… For we trust not in horses or chariots, but in the long arm of the Lord. Let our enemies be confused, they shall think to come in one way, but shall flee before the Lord, seven ways…. Our victory is assured if we will but rally in the name of the Lord of Hosts… our creator Jesus Christ. Amen.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump

Another 2 videos were sent to us by link. The people of the British Empire are asking for help, as the EU has taken over their country.

The UN Global Migration Compact is killing a nation. They said we fought against Hitler, we believed what was told to us. Now we find out we were betrayed.

YouTube deleted the voices of the British as well as the Irish people. So no one will ever know they are dying out as a race.

They are.. as we know now that the banking system is killing them. You know what I am talking about.

Like hank stated, in another blog, Trump is moving forward for the gold stander money system. They will kill Trump, just like they did JFK.

Your blog lacks the convictions of your well. i'm sorry, but we will re -share the voice of a dying people, so the whole world will know that the banking system did it.

TIf...

I have seen it rain fire from heaven... tasted the tears of the dying and walked in the presence of great men... those whose sacrifices have given us the right to live free... My convictions have been tempered in the furnace of affliction and my will hardened in the flames of conflict... I am not moved to dispare by mere women... nor do I run from the fantasy of lost children, whose sum of experience barely fill a thimbel...

No, I am settled on a course of action to resolve the issues of betrayal and fatricide... I have a dream that all men are created equal... a dream of brotherhood that extends in time and space to engulf whole universes... a dream where women are honored for their motherhood and men for their manhood... men whose bellies do not determine their course of action.  I have a dream not unlike our founding fathers that we can all live in peace if we but honor our heavenly Father's house and his word...

Will you dream with me... too, wake anew in a Nation renewed... baptized anew, refreshed with the blood of Patriots and tyrants... Will you choose to walk once more in our Father's garden too drink of His Sprit and eat of His Word...  I hope so and wish you and your father... your entire family God's speed and wisdom... may you have many years and may they be joyous years... full years... in the House of Liberty.  Amen.  

Mere women, I read all of your statement, I am not a mere women, even if you was in your youth, you could not stand toe to toe in the ring with me.

Women, have more balls then most men...:)

Your kindred, your people, from the EU are dying, one at a time. You fear this banking system, it of course destroyed the Christian Nation of Germany, built by Hitler.

Hitler real error, he should of pushed all the way into Russia, and killed Stalin. But he stopped, millions of people thanked the Germans for what they did.  Millions...

We sent word to Mrs. Littlefoot, you know Alice, because we can not read all the documents, they are in Russian and German. When we told her about the VHS tapes and the books and the documents, she said she will bring trusted friends.

It is how we will present video uploads, at first it will only be a trickle effect, then it will grow because I will allow downloads.

At the same time we bought out a news paper printing shop and all the toys, we all ready have several thousand subscribers. And soon we will reach all of the underground militias, all 265,000 of them. This will spread to some of the state militias. You see, the news papers will be for free, only shipping to friends to distribute the papers.

We are tired of what the system is becoming, we know when Trump is not in office, things will get worse.

Hank did post the blog about your town, they voted no against imagination because of Trump's new law of them not receiving money  if they build the migrant camps there.

Things change.

Tif:

This rant of yours is exactly why the US is in trouble... are you aware of God's role for women?

Read Gen 3:16... and the following verses... and know there are many more that support their position on the role of male and female in the Earth.

Colossians 3:18-19 18Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the LORD. 19Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Ephesians 5:22-25 22Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the LORD. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. 25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

1 Peter 3:1 1Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior

1 Timothy 2:12 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.of their wives,

Isaiah 3:11…Woe to the wicked; disaster is upon them! For they will be repaid with what Isaiah 3:12 eir hands have done. 12Youths oppress My people, and women rule over them. O My people, your guides mislead you; they turn you from your paths. 13The LORD arises to contend; He stands to judge the people...

America is where she is because of her people's failure to adhere to God's order in the earth.  Frankly, few men and near no women preach the truth regarding the roll of male and female in the earth.  Eve was deceived and remains deceived by Satan. Adam transgressed by receiving instructions from his wife... both are condemned under the law because of Eve's and then Adams transgression.

P/S

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.(Jam 1:17)

Jesus Christ is the Word of God made flesh and he changes not.  Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today and forever,  The Word of God changes not... men change and often with them their views on the scripture are modified to fit there current doctrine... However, the Word remains the same yesterday today and forever.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service