9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Don't Build "The Wall"!

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Don't Build "The Wall"!, I love a good drama video of a truth. Mixing political humor, in the mix of things. Plus, faith in God to help us as it is needed.

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Builds "The Wall"- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srIqL7Rjles

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guilty as charged, rape is a human right for the UN's Global Migration, I want to know what rock they crawled out from under?

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Builds "The Wall"!

Or

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Don't Build "The Wall"!- YouTube

I was stunned by this video, I was.

Tells the truth, doesn't it. Admitting migration destroys countries. "Everything about this world is fake."

YES

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE. Eph. 6:12

Yes Ms. Jean, sorry about some of what the 3 of us put in it, this video, it did put smile on my face, and I have watched it several times, and I will again.

It did have some humor!

I am very guilty of placing________ guess what part into this video?

Yep you sure did Hank, but you should of waited for dad to edit the video before processing to get rid of the glitches. Once that video is created, its impossible to fix the errors.

It took google a long time to allow this video to be seen, it jumped up in the views in several sites real fast.

That's how I see them, Hank. It's dark in there.

You have no idea of how many times I watched this video, I am still stunned.

Build the WALL NOW, no more Amnesty PERIOD!!

Please Pray for the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Christian Nation United States of America and our Christian Earth Everyday!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Happy Shavua Tov ( Good Week ) Everyone!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Hi Kristi,Jean and everyone,

My dad called last night, there will be another video, edited from this one above, so sorry Hank your not invited because you didn't wait again. No big deal, but if we are going to force the system to work, then a video needs created that will wake up the dead.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service