9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Don't Build "The Wall"!

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Don't Build "The Wall"!, I love a good drama video of a truth. Mixing political humor, in the mix of things. Plus, faith in God to help us as it is needed.

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Builds "The Wall"- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srIqL7Rjles

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guilty as charged, rape is a human right for the UN's Global Migration, I want to know what rock they crawled out from under?

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Builds "The Wall"!

Or

9 Things That COULD Happen if Trump Don't Build "The Wall"!- YouTube

I was stunned by this video, I was.

Tells the truth, doesn't it. Admitting migration destroys countries. "Everything about this world is fake."

YES

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE. Eph. 6:12

Yes Ms. Jean, sorry about some of what the 3 of us put in it, this video, it did put smile on my face, and I have watched it several times, and I will again.

It did have some humor!

I am very guilty of placing________ guess what part into this video?

Yep you sure did Hank, but you should of waited for dad to edit the video before processing to get rid of the glitches. Once that video is created, its impossible to fix the errors.

It took google a long time to allow this video to be seen, it jumped up in the views in several sites real fast.

That's how I see them, Hank. It's dark in there.

You have no idea of how many times I watched this video, I am still stunned.

Build the WALL NOW, no more Amnesty PERIOD!!

Please Pray for the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Christian Nation United States of America and our Christian Earth Everyday!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Happy Shavua Tov ( Good Week ) Everyone!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Hi Kristi,Jean and everyone,

My dad called last night, there will be another video, edited from this one above, so sorry Hank your not invited because you didn't wait again. No big deal, but if we are going to force the system to work, then a video needs created that will wake up the dead.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service