6,125 Proposed Regulations and Notifications Posted in Last 90 Days--Average 68 per Day

(CNSNews.com) – the Obama administration has posted 165 new regulations and notifications on its reguations.gov website.

In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.

The website allows visitors to find and comment on proposed regulations and related documents published by the U.S. federal government. "Help improve Federal regulations by submitting your comments," the website says.

The thousands of entries run the gamut from meeting notifications to fee schedules to actual rules and proposed rule changes.

In recent days, for example, the EPA posted a proposed rule involving volatile organic compound emissions from architectural coatings: “We are approving a local rule that regulates these emission sources under the Clean Air Act (CAA or the Act),” the proposed rule states. “We are taking comments on this proposal and plan to follow with a final action.”

Another proposed rule will provide guidance for FDA staff on "enforcement criteria for canned ackee, frozen ackee, and other ackee products that contain hypoglycin A."  (Ackee is the national fruit of Jamaica; unripened or inedible portions can be toxic.)

Some of the proposed regulations revise regulations already on the books.

read more:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/6125-proposed-regulations-and-notif...

Views: 934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MADNESS

we the people,who are the real government,the cia director had an affair,thats not the real reason ovomit{from now on i call ovmit{excrument,and his government{feces}so the cia direstor had an affair,let those with out sin,cast the first stone,i don,t see any one throwing stones.and there worried about the cia director,because of compromise,but you have the biggest compromise with biteme biden,and the excrument{ovomit]in the wh,there telling all the secrets to these musmutt womenhood{brotherhood} and all our enemys,so the real enemy is the excrument{ovomit}in the wh.god bless romney/ryan,sheriff joe and cold case posse,chuck norris,frank serpcio,and all american veternas/citizens.one nation under god

I hate to say this Robert but this last vote just gave away our constitutional authority. It has agreed that the miscreants in Washington are above the law and won't be held accountable for anything they do.

They are miscreants, as you say, Bradley, and they subsumed our constitutional authority, but they shall be held accountable.  They shall.

after 200+ years our country needs thousand and thousand of more laws and regulations to survive.

i just need to know where i go to collect my food stamps and govt cash to pay for my #2 fuel oil this winter.

is sherriff joe still alive ?

Pile the B.S. on ,more B.S. ,more B.S. ,more B.S.

I don't need to read them because they will have no immediate effect on my life , I fully intend to ignore them all .  In point of fact , I will ignore all rules policies , regulations and legislation passed since the year 2000 . I am going to continue living as a free American and do what I have always done , which ,  is constitutionally legal .  Unconstitutional legalities do not effect me .

I say pull up a big trash truck and deposit those "Regulation right where they belond .. in the nearest land fill ..

This has reached a point folks. that if we don't put our foot down now, this over regulating,overtaxing, and the powerplay by this Government will never cease ..

Buck is right we have to stand our ground .. The Government is playing Santa Claus with "Our" money, and they are giving it to themselves and the "occupy wall st" hooligans ..

Support the Tea Party they have the right Ideas ..

With GOD anything is possible, He has looked after us from the beginning of time .. He won't stop now if we only follw HIM that Created us ..

The Emporer LIVES!!

God help us!!

They know this is going to kill all business. That's why they are doing it.
This has been there plan from back in 1992.
This will been desided by the end of a gun.
The revolution has started. Not sure how it will play out.
The first Amercian revolution started the same way.
With people desiding that tyranny was not for them.
Voicing there opinion in open forums.
The states will decided not to let the laws be inforced in there state.
Eject all federal employee.
Then you will see the obamanation try to us the army.
Maybe Russian, UN and Chinese troops land on Amercian soil.
We have guns and will us them.
There are 29 Republician governors in the all the states.
That is 29 states that will not go along with the obamantion.
We have 60 % of the states will not comply with the obamantion.

Is there a rule or regulation that can throw obama's ass out of office?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service