51% OF U.S. MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA What could possibly go wrong?

Lost in the controversy over Ben Carson’s remarks on Sharia and a Muslim President was the fact that a recent poll bears out his concerns.

Investigative journalist Paul Sperry reported during the Carson brouhaha that “Muslims living in the U.S….just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having ‘the choice of being governed according to Shariah,’ or Islamic law.” He also noted “the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.”

Many key Muslim leaders in the U.S. have said the same thing. “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” So said the cofounder and longtime Board chairman of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar Ahmad, back in 1998. He has since denied saying this, but the original reporter stands by her story.

Ahmed’s longtime colleague, Hamas-linked CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, said in 1993: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” 

read more:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260473/51-us-muslims-want-sharia-ro...

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Truth matters. Big time. Even the small points cannot be missed.

Joel Gilbert, Cliff Kincaid, and Trevor Loudon did the very best research into BO's entire life cycle beginning with his grandfather and they spent two years in Hawaii digging up facts.

The result is a documentary. I helped distribute thousands of them the last Presidential election. I could send you one.

Frank Marshall Davis is the most probable father. This can be discovered by his relationship to grandpa.

The stuff you are familiar with was not done with the same scrutiny and has some glaring mistakes.

If you have been reading my posts you know that I, too believe that our Trojan Horse in the White House is a man of many identities and most of them false. I have compared the facial features of photos of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. with Jr. and then Jr. with Frank Marshall Davis, the resemblance between Sr. and Jr. ends with skin color while Davis and Jr. have quite similar facial features as well as color.Then I weighed in the facial features of Stanley Ann Dunham and her genes and Obama Sr's  and her genes and Davis's and I really believe our Trojan Horse is really Frank Marshall Davis, Jr. by birth. But then we have the adoption, by Lolo Soetoro in Jakarta and the Indonedian citizenship to go to Muslim school and I wonder if anyone has ever been able to actually trace when he left Indonesia to visit Cuba and Pakistan. Without exact date and time it might be difficult, but with date and time, he left Jakarta, it should be possible to trace what nation's passport and even the number on it at each port of entry and that would then make it easy to determine whether he ever even bothered to get naturalized as a U. S. citizen. From all I have read so far, such a Naturalization never took place, in which case he is still legally Barry Soetoro of Jakarta, Indonesia. And surely, just as slipping a "fee" to an informant, to hide something could buy that same informer to spill the beans if the "fee" was enough larger and with several airports almost surely involved, someone at one of them would know where the needed IMMIGRATION SERVICE entry AT A PORT OF ENTRY post would be filed for the date he passed through and likely at least one or another of the less noticeable immigration/exit positions would have a record that never got included in Obama's sweep to clean his nationality identity..

Obama is just not a citizen of this country, period.  He has had his background sealed tight, and when that happens, thoughts go through peoples minds, why?  What is this person hiding? 

That he is the Anti-Christ.

I ALSO BELIEVE HE WASN'T BORN IN HAWAII !!   I THINK HIS MIDDLE NAME IN THE END WILL TELL US ALOT ABOUT HIM !!  DID ANYONE EVER THINK OBAMA'S NAME MAY HAVE BEEN TURNED AROUND ??

The Dems who OK'ed his running for PREZ nationally in Colo. lied to the commission there. They covered up his BACKGROUND. And they actually believed most of the public would believe he's NOT a Muslim even with His name being as it is lolololol.

The Dems saw their chance coming since the 1970's when everybody began walking away from Christ and living like hell.  Communists are FAMOUS for taking advantage of countries that goto HELL. They SPEED UP THE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take your word for it now, but if that be true, who fathered and who gave birth to the Obama girl children?

I'm thinking the source for the Jesse Jackson Jr/ Valerie Garrett information was from one of his books and quite well documented. I honestly don't see the Michelle having characteristics I have seen in many Waikiki men who became women. She really seems to be fully female. If not, he is a very good actor!

There is an outstanding documentary detailing why this is true.

My Mom studied art in college and is very accomplished though she only does it for fun.

I mentioned some of the items cited in the documentary without saying it was about moochie. My Mom's instant comment was, "I learned that in art school in order to properly draw the human body."

Moochie was born to a very liberal black family in Chicago. He became a very accomplished athlete and was exceptional in football. Some hot Midwest college recruited him and I think he was first string as a freshman. All of this is well documented. Some time into his freshman year he began to tell his teammates he was a woman trapped in a man's body. Again, well documented. He started down the road of hormone replacement therapy. By the end of sophomore year everyone around him was freaked. He transferred to Princeton and changed name to Michelle Robinson. All undeniable.

We all know BO married moochie from Princeton. The children are plants. There is no record whatsoever of moochie ever having prenatal or delivery medical assistance.

Rent a kids.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service