51% OF U.S. MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA What could possibly go wrong?

Lost in the controversy over Ben Carson’s remarks on Sharia and a Muslim President was the fact that a recent poll bears out his concerns.

Investigative journalist Paul Sperry reported during the Carson brouhaha that “Muslims living in the U.S….just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having ‘the choice of being governed according to Shariah,’ or Islamic law.” He also noted “the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.”

Many key Muslim leaders in the U.S. have said the same thing. “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” So said the cofounder and longtime Board chairman of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar Ahmad, back in 1998. He has since denied saying this, but the original reporter stands by her story.

Ahmed’s longtime colleague, Hamas-linked CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, said in 1993: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” 

read more:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260473/51-us-muslims-want-sharia-ro...

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pure BARBARIANS - all of them. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

If you can not commit all your loyalty to America then please get the hell out!

That is correct. To live under Sharia law then, muslims go back to your country of origin. Enjoy your so called religion there.

This nation is a melting pot where people come from all over the world and live together in peace and understanding of each other. With that said I have come to one conclusion about Islam and Muslims in general that they will not allow us to live in peace. Islam is a faith that we can not allow to exist in our Nation because they will not allow us to live our faith. I see the beheading going on in the Middle East of Christians by Muslims of the Islamic Faith. This will be going on here if we allow Islam. Death to Islam is the only choice we are given by Islam. Islam will not live in peace until they destroy and kill everyone whom is not of the Islamic faith. SEND THEM ALL BACK TO THE HELL HOLE THEY CAME FROM AND THE REST OF THEM AS WELL. LET THEM LIVE NOT HERE IN OUR NATION!!!!

You speak truth!

I Believe that  centuries of evidence support your conclusion.  Send BO packing to where he can "enjoy the sweetest sound he has ever heard, the evening call to prayer".

I believe that succinctly and accurately sums up the dilemma we find ourselves in!  

Now, How do we make that happen? 

This is just how I feel and I may me wrong but it's my #constituitional right to have my opinion. if you don't agree that's fine also that's your right. i'm tired and old and not gonna take it anymore. I will defend America at ant any cost. I took the oath years ago and my allegiance has never changed. #LoveItOrLeave.

Attachments:

SEND EM BACK!!!

AMERICANS BEWARE! There's a lot of discussion about this subject, unfortunately it's just talk! In the mean time, since this POS in the rainbow house has been in office he has allowed roughly 300,000 muslim into our country! He intends to bring in at least that many more before the election in 2016. Oh, did I mention the millions of immigrants he's allowed in? Last year, when illegal immigrants came marching across our border, they came because the POS invited them! Some states have already set things up for these immigrants to vote! Immigration is the key to the POS agenda to transform America! By allowing non citizens the right to vote, the liberals will steal the presidential election! By some chance, if it looks like clinton or biden won't get elected, (for whatever reason), The POS will give groups, such as, the black panthers, black lives matter and, islamic groups his blessing to riot! He would like nothing better than to have whites to say enough is enough and, react to the rioters! (We should and, I hope we do!) However! this will give the POS an excuse to declare a state of emergency, followed by declaring martial law, suspend the election in 2016 and remain in office! BEWARE! in fifty to one hundred years, if this POS succeeds with his agenda, islam will rule our country!

I cannot even imagine the grief our surviving veterans must suffer their last years watching what we have allowed the country that they preserved for us to become. 

We should offer them our most PROFOUND apologies.

But words are cheap, we must resolve to do better, much better.

I hate to BREAK IT TO YOU. But even IF Muslims DO READ THEIR Qurans and their Hadiths, and their Siras, they will and MUST do Jihad when in a host country that IS NOT ISLAMIC YET. Either cultural jihad, violent jihad, or misc forms of jihads in TAKING DOWN A NATION'S culture, laws, & government.

As we know in America NOT EVERY AMERICAN wants to be soldiers to fight in WW2 or Koria or Vietnam or Iraq. Why? WAR is hell, but we do find WAYS to support out TROOPS don't we!!!!!

So do the Muslim who knows what's in the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira. THEY ARE ALSO DIRECTED by their friendly neighborhood Imams.  And they DO support their terrorist armies of Islam worldwide NO MATTER WHAT VERSION of iSLAM THEY MAY BE. It's all in the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira.  MAKE NO MISTAKE.  They lie to you AND many do not know their 3 unholy books YET!!

~Rob Luce

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service