51% OF U.S. MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA What could possibly go wrong?

Lost in the controversy over Ben Carson’s remarks on Sharia and a Muslim President was the fact that a recent poll bears out his concerns.

Investigative journalist Paul Sperry reported during the Carson brouhaha that “Muslims living in the U.S….just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having ‘the choice of being governed according to Shariah,’ or Islamic law.” He also noted “the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.”

Many key Muslim leaders in the U.S. have said the same thing. “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” So said the cofounder and longtime Board chairman of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar Ahmad, back in 1998. He has since denied saying this, but the original reporter stands by her story.

Ahmed’s longtime colleague, Hamas-linked CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, said in 1993: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” 

read more:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260473/51-us-muslims-want-sharia-ro...

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pure BARBARIANS - all of them. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

If you can not commit all your loyalty to America then please get the hell out!

That is correct. To live under Sharia law then, muslims go back to your country of origin. Enjoy your so called religion there.

This nation is a melting pot where people come from all over the world and live together in peace and understanding of each other. With that said I have come to one conclusion about Islam and Muslims in general that they will not allow us to live in peace. Islam is a faith that we can not allow to exist in our Nation because they will not allow us to live our faith. I see the beheading going on in the Middle East of Christians by Muslims of the Islamic Faith. This will be going on here if we allow Islam. Death to Islam is the only choice we are given by Islam. Islam will not live in peace until they destroy and kill everyone whom is not of the Islamic faith. SEND THEM ALL BACK TO THE HELL HOLE THEY CAME FROM AND THE REST OF THEM AS WELL. LET THEM LIVE NOT HERE IN OUR NATION!!!!

You speak truth!

I Believe that  centuries of evidence support your conclusion.  Send BO packing to where he can "enjoy the sweetest sound he has ever heard, the evening call to prayer".

I believe that succinctly and accurately sums up the dilemma we find ourselves in!  

Now, How do we make that happen? 

This is just how I feel and I may me wrong but it's my #constituitional right to have my opinion. if you don't agree that's fine also that's your right. i'm tired and old and not gonna take it anymore. I will defend America at ant any cost. I took the oath years ago and my allegiance has never changed. #LoveItOrLeave.

Attachments:

SEND EM BACK!!!

AMERICANS BEWARE! There's a lot of discussion about this subject, unfortunately it's just talk! In the mean time, since this POS in the rainbow house has been in office he has allowed roughly 300,000 muslim into our country! He intends to bring in at least that many more before the election in 2016. Oh, did I mention the millions of immigrants he's allowed in? Last year, when illegal immigrants came marching across our border, they came because the POS invited them! Some states have already set things up for these immigrants to vote! Immigration is the key to the POS agenda to transform America! By allowing non citizens the right to vote, the liberals will steal the presidential election! By some chance, if it looks like clinton or biden won't get elected, (for whatever reason), The POS will give groups, such as, the black panthers, black lives matter and, islamic groups his blessing to riot! He would like nothing better than to have whites to say enough is enough and, react to the rioters! (We should and, I hope we do!) However! this will give the POS an excuse to declare a state of emergency, followed by declaring martial law, suspend the election in 2016 and remain in office! BEWARE! in fifty to one hundred years, if this POS succeeds with his agenda, islam will rule our country!

I cannot even imagine the grief our surviving veterans must suffer their last years watching what we have allowed the country that they preserved for us to become. 

We should offer them our most PROFOUND apologies.

But words are cheap, we must resolve to do better, much better.

I hate to BREAK IT TO YOU. But even IF Muslims DO READ THEIR Qurans and their Hadiths, and their Siras, they will and MUST do Jihad when in a host country that IS NOT ISLAMIC YET. Either cultural jihad, violent jihad, or misc forms of jihads in TAKING DOWN A NATION'S culture, laws, & government.

As we know in America NOT EVERY AMERICAN wants to be soldiers to fight in WW2 or Koria or Vietnam or Iraq. Why? WAR is hell, but we do find WAYS to support out TROOPS don't we!!!!!

So do the Muslim who knows what's in the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira. THEY ARE ALSO DIRECTED by their friendly neighborhood Imams.  And they DO support their terrorist armies of Islam worldwide NO MATTER WHAT VERSION of iSLAM THEY MAY BE. It's all in the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira.  MAKE NO MISTAKE.  They lie to you AND many do not know their 3 unholy books YET!!

~Rob Luce

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service