51% OF U.S. MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA What could possibly go wrong?

Lost in the controversy over Ben Carson’s remarks on Sharia and a Muslim President was the fact that a recent poll bears out his concerns.

Investigative journalist Paul Sperry reported during the Carson brouhaha that “Muslims living in the U.S….just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having ‘the choice of being governed according to Shariah,’ or Islamic law.” He also noted “the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.”

Many key Muslim leaders in the U.S. have said the same thing. “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” So said the cofounder and longtime Board chairman of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar Ahmad, back in 1998. He has since denied saying this, but the original reporter stands by her story.

Ahmed’s longtime colleague, Hamas-linked CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, said in 1993: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” 

read more:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260473/51-us-muslims-want-sharia-ro...

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just realized that is why politicians love Islam - they get to lie their way out of everything and allah says it is ok.

Denise, most are in league with him and his plans to destroy America. They all think THEY will share the power once we stupid Christians, Veterans, gun loving, Patriots have been imprisoned or murdered.

I believe the power of Sheriffs ends at the borders of their county so while they are the supreme power IN their county, I do not think they have the lawful power to arrest OVomit, UNLESS he comes to their county.  Someone with more specific knowledge may correct me if I am wrong.

If sheriffs are citizens, they can make a citizen's arrest anywhere!

Likely would get challenged anyway.

"Seriousness of the charge" you know...

"Thankfully, the Egyptian Military overthrew Morsi and the new Egyptian Intelligence released evidence of Obama's traitorous activity that he and Hillary thought they had gotten destroyed in the Benghazi assassination of Ambassador Stevens."

Funny, I didn't read about this in the Times.

Then go back where Shariah is practiced, i.e. GO HOME!

A message to muslims... if you want sharia law, go back to where you came from. We don't want your muslim laws.

if they want Sharia law they should have stayed in douchebagistan..that's all.

We have our Constitution and Bill of RIghs'==-correct???but bummer doesn't consider them appropriate to today- or to him and writes EO's for change---and he has a WH full of muslims-what makes you think that fundamental change does not include the positioning of muslims to take over as sharia law is not being done already???

we all blog and act so tough-but our rights are being taken away daily and most do not really see it as a problem---let the government take care of it- care from cradle to grave does come at a cost

HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!!! Janice is right on! It has become so clear based on evidence that Obama does not even try to hide his goal for America, but has openly and plainly stated that sharia law is already being implemented at various levels and his hope is for all nations to come under Sharia Law.

I can't help but wonder — Some years ago, before he became a Senator, Michelle actually is known to have considered Divorce. Wonder if everything is as smooth between them as they like to portray! If not, what will happen with Michelle when Sharia Law goes into effect? Would he have her killed or even kill her himself if she says or does anything to offend or make him mad?

It is complicated because Michelle is in reality Michael.

Do you know why Gaydom and Islam are such great friends in crime?

IT IS RARE (EMPHASIZE RARE) THAT ANY MALE IS NOT MOLESTED BY AGE 20.

I HAVE EYEWITNESS REPORTS OF HUNDREDS OF THEM ENGAGING IN THIS BEHAVIOR OUT IN THE OPEN AT ONCE.

THE IMANS ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS.

GUESS HOW OBAMA MADE FRIENDS WHILE HE TRAVELEED THERE???

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service