51% OF U.S. MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA What could possibly go wrong?

Lost in the controversy over Ben Carson’s remarks on Sharia and a Muslim President was the fact that a recent poll bears out his concerns.

Investigative journalist Paul Sperry reported during the Carson brouhaha that “Muslims living in the U.S….just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having ‘the choice of being governed according to Shariah,’ or Islamic law.” He also noted “the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.”

Many key Muslim leaders in the U.S. have said the same thing. “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” So said the cofounder and longtime Board chairman of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar Ahmad, back in 1998. He has since denied saying this, but the original reporter stands by her story.

Ahmed’s longtime colleague, Hamas-linked CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, said in 1993: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” 

read more:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260473/51-us-muslims-want-sharia-ro...

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe AMERICANS  will not be denied of our freedoms. We as AMERICANS shall not be denied of our privacy. We as AMERICANS shall nor be denied of our RELIGION. We shall not be denied of our Speech.I believe we shall live be our only rule of law and that is OUR CONSTITUTION. So Help Me GOD.

Worked for Japan!

If the statements made in the article,

“Muslims living in the U.S….just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having ‘the choice of being governed according to Shariah,’ or Islamic law.”

"He also noted “the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.”  

I don't see where we have a choice - we're being told, by the majority of Muslims themselves, that they are not and do not want to be loyal to the American system and/or the American way of life.  

Now, . . . What do we do about that?  Those Muslims who have been here for longer than (say. . .5 years?), are employed, have no criminal record, are registered voters, and ???? are welcome to stay.  Small quotas should be established, and strictly enforced, for future immigration of Muslims.  NO refugees from Syria, Somalia, or ?? should be allowed into the country.  

In years past, people wishing to emigrate to the U.S. from places like (say) Russia; had to go through a long (sometimes up to 8+ years) sojourn from Russia to China, hence to Brazil, and finally got on the quota to emigrate to the U.S.  There were many people willing to go through that process - came here - and made excellent citizens.  

It, once again, proves that you only appreciate what you had to work to obtain - that applies to citizenship as well as things like the welfare/entitlement mentality group of freeloaders.  

We either get tough on this issue or, we're done as a country!  I, for one, think we'll do a lot more good for the world as a healthy vibrant country; continuing to spread our largess to the rest of the world, than we ever will if we keep accepting the malcontents of the world into our culture and political system.  

They want to continue to practice Islam and live under Sharia law? - then find a place where that is the system in place - It IS NOT the U.S.

Mooslime is anti-American in all its forms, some are just more devious.

Therefore they ALL have to go - no exceptions.

Completely agree Gregory.

The way I see it. I don't have a beef with people immigrating here as long as the do so legally,and become productive citizen.
If they want to be here, they must live here as an American, if they don't have the to accept the laws of this nation, they should go somewhere else, they definitely do not belong here.

AMERICANS will never submit to sharia nor any other religion than Christianity or Judaism.  

Well, if someone doesn't get Obama and his cohorts arrested and imprisoned as the TRAITOR and Trojan Horse he is, either AMERICANS will BE FORCED TO submit to sharia law, or be beheaded, arrested and sent to forced labor camps or shot or severely persecuted. Maybe like Christians, Jews and non-jihad/moderate Muslims in Egypt after Obama's friend Morsi came into power thanks to Obama's $1.5 Billion in U. S. taxpayer funds to the Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow Moderate Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. If you saw the briefly posted news, Christians and Jews and even Moderate Muslims were actually Crucified in Egypt! Thankfully, the Egyptian Military overthrew Morsi and the new Egyptian Intelligence released evidence of Obama's traitorous activity that he and Hillary thought they had gotten destroyed in the Benghazi assassination of Ambassador Stevens.

Some Government official SWORN to uphold the Constitution and PROTECT and defend the United States against all enemies both foreign and Domestic goes to court and gets a court order to arrest our Trojan Horse in the White House or Congress faces its responsibility to bring him to an Impeachment trial in which his legitimacy as ever being a President is questioned and determined that since he is most likely still legally a citizen of Indonesia and so never was qualified to be President and therefore, every law, every treaty,  every appointment, every Executive Order giving the President authority to declare Martial Law in times of National Emergency without further approval of Congress becomes automatically null and void as never being a legal law!

Some of the top legal brains have determined the above to be true and I am only reporting and condensing what they have determined to be Constitutional and virtually necessary if we are to bring back "The land of the Free and Home of the Brave..." and restore the right to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" as several of my ancestors fought for in the Revolutionary War.

Who will pull that off?  I think everyone in D.C. is scared of the nothing illegal in power.  I think all the sheriffs should get together and go arrest him and his ilk.

I believe it is their legally sworn duty.

They crossed their fingers behind their backs.

The other 49% just practiced Islamic al taqiyya -- same thing!

YEP, the political & religious activity is to LIE.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service