http://toprightnews.com/?p=1613

The article mentions Al Shabab is from Somalia.

Would this have something to do with the intelligence from Dr James Garrow about attacks on USA malls?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just think about the ones that are already here?! Thousands of people who are not trying to become American the legal way!  They will hit our malls! Can any imagine the deaths that would happen if they set off a bomb in a mall on BLACK FRIDAY?!! Every store full and not thinking about safety!  One goes off? And the ones not killed or hurt in the first attack? Would kill so many others getting out! People and kids stomped to death!  Folks, you best think real hard about this! They will hit us! And it will be worst then the Twin Towers! Tens of thousands will be killed! And the number hurt? I can't imagine! 

When this happens?  And it is going to happen!  Your muslim friend that talks about love and peace?  Will try to kill you and your family! The shit book, koran, tells them to! Tells them to lie to make you believe they are all about peace and love! Read the damn book! I have and know the truth of islam! I still use the koran! Good book! I use its pages for ass wipe! Best use I have found for it! 

As for me? " I live my life. That when my feet hit the floor in the morning. The devil and muslims say," OH CRAP!!! HE IS AWAKE!!! "

I think it was some leader from ISIS who said that they would attack USA and it would be worse than 9/11

Ted, your idea about an attack on Black Friday would be devastating! Everyone's mind would be on Christmas shopping..and the terrorists would be happy to ruin the Christmas holiday!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service