Former ACORN Chief Bertha Lewis Calls For Amnesty To Weaken The “White Man”…

ACORN’s former CEO Bertha Lewis urged Africans-Americans to support increased immigration as a strategy to gain political power.

“We got some Latino cousins, we got some Asian cousins, we got some Native-American cousins, we got all kind of cousins,” said Lewis, who spoke Thursday at the annual political conference of the Congressional Black Caucus.

“Cousins need to get together because if we’re going to be [part of the non-white] majority, it makes sense for black people in this country to get down with immigration reform,” said Lewis, whose ACORN group was formally disbanded in 2010 after a series of scandals.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/20/acorns-former-chief-calls-for-mor...

hat tip WeaselZippers....

Views: 2164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And these rejects have the nerve to call us racist.  Maybe its time we treat them the same way and stop trying to make them equal....it is obvious they are not anywhere near equal to us. Time to put them back where they belong and they can blame theirselves  for it. Goes to show you cannot treat them as an equal, they are still living in the past and the dark ages. You cannot help those who are to ignorant to help themselves.

Very true Barbara. If it weren't for the white man, Bertha Lewis would still be living in a mud hut in a country with a $300 per capita income. 

Barbara, I believe you have a point here.  They have been given everything, even a president of the USA, Fire chiefs, Police chiefs, Mayors, etc., but they are not satisfied yet.  So, if all of the attempts to pacify  is not working then it's time to get out the switch and take it to their backside.

SHES NO COUSIN OF MINE !

YEAH..., LET'S GET EVEN WITH "WHITEY....!" THAT'S NOT RACIST...! THESE BLACK RADICALS ARE PATHETIC....!!

@Lynn they are pathetic but they are a danger to us!  

They are a DANGER to EVERYONE, including themselves...! They hate everything, they are the WORST RACISTS on the PLANET....PERIOD...!! IT'S all about REVENGE....!! THEY ARE A DANGER TO THEIR OWN WHO HAVE WORKED HARD AND MADE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES....she is a discredit to her race....!! AND ALL HUMANITY...!!

they are like the muslims , they even hate there own kind 

Lynn, and la raza, mecha and the other hispanic groups are no better.. Vile, ignorant fools..have no clue what their in for.. Let's the games begain!

Things are going to get UGLY....! THIS PRESIDENT ( I use the term lightly ) and his minions are STIRRING the POT RACIALLY and about every other way also.....!!

Another Blue Gummed,Biscuit Lipped African that needs to be Deported back to the Motha Land !!!

I say that every True American start taking this serious,, it's happening right before our eyes. The stealing of America !! Send em all back to Africa and let em chuck spears at their dinner and live off the fat of the land.

Is anyone sure that she's not Fat Alberts Momma?

I'm "over" living as if I'm walking on eggshells.   My niece, who happens to be married to a black man (a great guy, I might add) said to me a few years ago that he was raised to detest white people and that "walking on eggshells" is exactly where "they" want us.  Thankfully, he's not a "white hater."   Unbelievable to me that we white people ... who had NOTHING to do with slavery....are being taunted & forever blamed for slavery decades ago.  One never hears about the black men who actually SOLD "their own" into slavery.   What does THAT say?  

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service