A Call to the Obamacare Hotline: So Much For “Patient Privacy”

When I asked her why my information wasn’t kept private – per my explicit request – she couldn’t give me a good explanation either.

The Obama Administration has been getting hammered recently for their lack of preparation in the lead-up to the “official” roll-out of The Great and Powerful Obamacare on January 1, 2014.

A mere 100 days before people are supposed to start signing up to be in the government exchanges, the administration finally decided it might be time to put up a hotline for people to get more information about what it’s all about, and what they need to do.

Wanting to be helpful (no, really - I just wanted to see how efficiently my tax dollars are being used; being a pest was merely a happy little added benefit), I decided to give the folks at the hotline a call (1-800-318-2596) and see just how much help they were going to be to the unsuspecting Low Information Voter (LIV) who decided they wanted to throw some extra money the government’s way (remember, the Supreme Court said that the government cannot force the citizen...).

Whoo boy.

Let me just start out by saying that if the young ladies I spoke with are any indication, Obamacare is one big implosion just waiting to happen.

read more:

http://teresainfortworth.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/so-much-for-patie...

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since When have We as Citizens had Any Real Privacy, from our GUBMENT ??

BARRYNOCARE IS UNLAWFUL AND THE REGIME KNOWS IT . NO ONE CAN FORCE US TO SIGN UP FOR IT . SO WE WON'T .

I agree they know it is a bad law.  I will not sign up for it either and when they can not get enough people to sign up for it, they will come after us then we can fight it in the courts. 

David,

"... then we can fight it in the courts."

Which courts do you refer to?  There ARE no common law Courts any more, there are only Article 4 administrative courts.  These are expected to tow the 'Party Line', whatever party is in power at the time.  Obmacare is an illegal AND un-lawful DIRECT TAX, to be administered by (who else?) IRS!  Those Article 4 administrative courts are beholden to IRS, as the judges are subject to the dreaded AUDIT!!! 

I, too, know it's not even 'law', since it has no right to exist, and I will not sign up.  They will probably have someone forge my signature, then tell me I forgot!  They can't get much out of me any more.  They (IRS) stole my home awhile back, and there is nothing more.

I can't look at Obama and think president.  He is such a low life, he and his wife, that I have no respect for them and pray everyday that God will rid us of him.

Do I have to know Ebonic's or will I need a translator? 

Just when is are entire Country going to stand up together and oust Obama and many of these politiions out now??? This feel he's been going on to long! We and I say we are their boss not them!

How many of us are planning to comply? I'm NOT!!!

I expect high compliance in my PHONOGRAPH CARTRIDGE.  I do NOT DO high compliance for the government.  (Yes, I still use records.  Lots of them!)

This is gonna be the mother of all trainwrecks! All aboard !!!

No one in their right mind would call this "Hot Line" to begin with.

This entire administration makes me sick they should all be jailed.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service