Cruz Says… Abolish the IRS and Put Their Agents on Our Southern Border

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) rallied Tea Party patriots around him to help abolish the IRS at the “Audit the IRS” rally on Wednesday in Washington, D.C. Cruz began by stating that he was a “little bit confused” by the fact that “The New York Times told me the Tea Party was dead. The IRS told me the Tea Party was dead.” However, Cruz said that “There was nothing more encouraging that millions of Americans all across this country standing up for liberty, standing up for the free market and standing up for the Constitution.” He then launched into a tirade against the Internal Revenue Service, calling for its abolishment.

“What’s happened with the IRS is an outrage,” Cruz said, referring to the recent scandal where they have been caught targeting political enemies of Barack Obama. “It is an abuse of power and it fits into the pattern of the Obama administration of abusing government power and then misleading the American people about it.”

He then admonished Barack Obama, saying he “needs to tell the truth.”

Cruz pointed out that when Nixon tried to use the IRS against his political enemies it was wrong and it’s still wrong when the Obama administration does it.

read more:

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/22/cruz-says-abolish-the-irs-and-p...

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love his idea!  I wish I knew what I could do to help get it done.

To that end: I'd like feedback on whether other Tea Party members feel writing and calling our "leaders" in Washington and our state capitols does any good?

I don't care where you put them nor do wish ill of any IRS employees. I only want the IRS agency itself gone like a bad memory. It MUST be done. It is the only way to begin restoring the people's trust in their government if that's even possible at this point.

And while their at it,...how'bout nullifying OBAMACARE, and putting the 16,000 I.R.S. agents, done on the boarder!! That would be a useful army!! They can keep their pay!! And it would take care of their 'PRE-MEDITATED' DEATH PANLES!! Sounds too practical?? Not to me!! SEMPER-FI !! LarryK.Parent,Naples,FL.

Please dont put them on the border.  They have done enough damage were they are now.  On the border you can bet they will make it so open the fence will not be like glass but like gas (air) to all who want to pass and say they will vote Democrat.

GReat but a little too simple to say and never gonna happen--

Presidential corruption is an achievement black activists need not aspire to. Nixons' failing has already been matched and greatly surpassed (by guess who ?).

Go Cruz!

my take on all this--- is "WE THE PEOPLE" MUST TAKE THE HOUSE AND SENATE IN 2014!!!

I'M VOTING ALL CONSERVATIVE (REPUBLICAN). IT'S THE ONLY CHANCE THIS COUNTRY HAS 

TO STAY TOGEATHER AS A 'SOVERIGN; NATION.

OTHERWISE IT BELONGS TO OBAMA AND THE 'COMMUNIST' DEMOCRATS.

OLD SARGE,'NAM VET,'68,'70

LRRP/ABN

Senator Cruz for our next President!

AMEN TO THAT!! I want ALLEN WEST, to be Govenor of Florida, or TEXAS!! He would be an awesome replacement for CRUZ!! We have to get a strong CONSEVERTIVE Hhe in Florida to kick the hell out of Ben Nelson,(and Charlie ' CAMILLIAN' NarsiCrist as well!! We can't afford to give up Florida!! Maybe we can attach a vote ammendment for Rick Scott to stay on another 2 years?? Hmmm? SEMPER-FI!! larry K.Parent,Naples,FL.   www.truelogicbiz.co/  work-from-home.

Obama would love this; send the IRs agents to the southern border. The IRS agents are trained, see the video of AR-15 training at the Maryland firing range. Now they can shoot at REAL criminals, that shoot back. It's called "redistribution of wealth". We don't need to hire more federal employees, just transfer to the Southern Border Command or quit. Remember some of the original FBI were accountants.......

What a great idea.....and king o's blue shirts...organizing for America Ss can stand there with them....they are training on AR-15's too according to the pictures I see....

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service