Savage: 'Spineless' Obama 'crawled' before U.N.

With his Middle East policy imploding, Barack Obama “crawled” before “anti-American jackals” at the United Nations General Assembly today to apologize for a film that insulted Islam, said talk radio host Michael Savage.

“We have the most spineless, dangerous president in American history,” Savage told his “Savage Nation” listeners.

He expressed disgust for Obama giving deference to an audience that includes “Third World gangsters who sit there in their silk suits enjoying the 25 percent we the American taxpayer pay to keep them in their silk suits and their prostitutes on the Upper East Side.”

Notably, he said, the audience included the “Hitler of our time,” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel’s destruction.

The Obama administration has blamed the attack on the anniversary of 9/11 that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Libya on rioting provoked by a bizarre anti-Islam trailer posted on YouTube.com, despite evidence of a coordinated attack by jihadists tied to al-Qaida.

“Our president begs them to forgive him for the video, when it wasn’t the video that caused it,” Savage said of Obama’s speech today.

Obama told the General Assembly he has “made it clear that the American government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity as an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well.”

“I’m ready to throw up,” Savage said after playing a clip of Obama’s statement.

read more:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/savage-spineless-obama-crawled-before-u-n/

Views: 988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

obama is sickening

He is a spineless whimp

IAM THROWING UP !!

hopefully not on your keyboard. that'd be gross and destructive. 

every respectable american should be ready to throw up every time this idoit and his cronies open their mouth.

Savage is always right on target!!   constant apologies and succumbing to the radical muslim is a MAJOR SIGN OF

WEAKNESS in the radical muslim thinking process!! Notice I say radical muslims    as there are moderates that do abhor radicals!! However, the moderates that actually step up to the plate against radical islam are few and far between, thus, I tend to think they too are either afraid or are just waiting in the wings!!!!!   by all the past 4 years of this administration   and the never ending FACTS that have emerged for the last 5 years it is clear   america has a "CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER" RIGHT IN OUR GOVT!!! 

he ia spinelless. he wants to appear all knowledgable to the un biut is so incomitent he just says what they want to hear. all of them hate america and he wanted to fit in with them and does. he also hates america. he just loves the power the democrats gave him with help of the saudis.he sells us out every chance he gets. this man couldn;t hold down a job fipping a hambuger. His un speech was nothing but a slap in the americans face. I will never respect his brother muslim. his remark when our ambassodor was  raped  killed and dragged was just a bump in the road. how freaken sorry he was for this american. he wants to see us all dragged through the streets. these sheep that are following him all I can say if you elect him again just put on ypour burkas and knees down with butts in the air.

He bows to them, because he's one of them. 

Their dream is his dream - to take down our US Capitalistic Society.

Go see 2016 if you haven't already.

Out of the UN, and deport the Kenyan!

Our troops are getting shot in the back in Afghanistan, 12 taliban terrorists attacked a Airfield and took out at least 6 Marine  Harriers causing Major destruction. Our Embassy's are being over run and our Diplomats Slaughtered but all this is nothing more than a slight bump in the road to 'Obama'.  With a compliant Media all this is downplayed. He is more concerned about being on the 'View' with Whoopie Goldberg in campaign mode because he's totally Clueless and a embarrasment . Much worse than Jimmy Carter and I never thought I would see that day. America under 'Obama' is clearly on the decline, someone tell me why this upcomming election is even close ........ ????  Its all so depressing!!!

they   "the enemy within" have methodically constructed over the last 100 years and more recently stepped up their manipulations over the last 40 years to create a dependent communist base in our country!! this was done under the radar at first  then slowly it had grown and NOW it has grown to be in our face!   americans were lulled to sleep purposely and because of our national sins it is now overcoming us!!  WE are reaping the consequences of our continual disobedience to GODS law and our ancestors covenant with HIM!!  Yes, I know, I am crazy!!! chuckle !!!!!!  If you ever look into WHO america REALLY is then you will also be considered crazy by the ignorance of the masses!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service