OH MY GAWD! Obama invites Egypts Muslim Brotherhood President to meet with him - But won't meet with Benjamin Netanyahu.

The Hill.com reports:

President Obama has invited Egypt's new president to meet him in New York when the United Nations General Assembly convenes in September, an administration official confirmed to The Hill.

The invitation to Mohammed Morsi, a member of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood, a group with a violent past, could raise concerns among lawmakers who have questioned continued U.S. support for Egypt.

The Obama administration has taken steps to reach out to Morsi, arguing he is committed to the Arab Spring revolution and will respect the results of democratic elections. 

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Morsi on Saturday.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/23...

No time for Netanyahu – Obama's doing Letterman

White House says US president, Israeli PM won't be meeting over 'conflicting schedules' but reports claim Obama will be guest on late show instead

Ynet

Published:  09.12.12, 17:11 / Israel News

How did US President Barack Obama find the time to meet with David Letterman on the exact day he announced that his tight schedule would not allow him to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu?

According to a report in the National Journal Obama will be a guest on “The Late Show with David Letterman” during a trip to New York on September 18 – the exact time he could have met with Netanyahu who will be visiting New York for the UN General Assembly.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4280699,00.html

Views: 1253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So...ummm....tell me again....who is Israel's friend?

The only friends Israel has is true Americans.I am a friend of Israel have always been and always will be.I'm thinking very seriously about taking my family and moving to Israel.I want to be their when Jesus Christ comes back to the mount of ollives and greet him in person.

Don't 'cha know, he's gonna say.....".You just wait till after my re-election, and i will have more flexibility to deal with 'ya".   "Maybe even just make you our 57th State' !    Can't take any more of this P.O.S. that's posing as the POTUS !!                                                                                      Semper Fidelis

Well Marine, keep you power dry and your weapon at the ready . I have a feeling We The People are going to need you very soon . This pice of garbage barack hussein obama is about to declare Marshall Law .

Well said and I agree with Charles. I know I dont' have to say be ready. Jarheads are always ready.

Ooh-rah.

YES I'M YELLING! THIS IS TIME AMERICA AND FELLOW TEA PARTY'RS FOR A FREE AMERICA AND A FUTURE FOR US AND OUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN TO RISE UP AND STOP THIS LIAR AND HIS MUSLIM RADICAL BULL CRAP ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ANY ONE WITH EYE'S AND EAR'S CAN PLAINLY SEE AND HEAR OBAMA? BARRY? LARRY? WHAT EVER HIS REAL NAME IS HATES AMERICA AND GOD AND OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM'S! SO WE MUST MAKE SURE WE GET THE WROD OUT THE TRUTH OUT TO EVERY AMERICAN THOSE WHO HAVE THE MEAN'S GO TO THESE SMALL TOWN'S IN HIGHEST ELECTORIAL STATES AND WORK YOUR WAY TO BIG CITY'S IN THEM SPREADING THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA? BARRY? LARRY? WHAT EVER HIS REAL NAME IS AND PROVE HIS LIE'S IT SIMPLE TO COPY ENOUGH OF THEM AND PASS THEM OUT SHOW PAGES OF HEALTH CARE ACT THAT RAISES TAXS ON SENIOR'S AND DISABILIED  AND CUT'S HEALTH CARE FOR DOWN SYNDROME KID'S AND WERE IT STEAL'S MONEY RIGHT FROM THERE BANK ACCOUNT'S AN IF YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR FINED 25,000 AND WITH A FELONY UP TO 5YR'S IN PRISON IF YOU REFUSE THIS PLAN. NOW IF YOU A MUSLIM YOU ARE SAFE BUT YOU HALF TO PROVE IT BY BOWING DOWN TO ALLAHGOOKY OR SOME FAKE GOD THEY HAVE?  THE LORD OUR GOD SAID YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GOD BEFORE ME AND OR BUT ME THOSE WHO DO FACE JUDGEMENT SO THINK JESUS OR ALLAHGOOKY I CHOOSE JESUS AND FREEDOM! PASS THIS ON AND WAKE THE REST OF AMERICAN UP AND LET'S RID AMERICA OF OBAMA AND KARL ROVE THE DEM IN REP CLOTHING

I do believe somehow everyone who knows this mooselim in charge is a commie,should advertise that he does not represent the american people and that we are ashamed to be associated with him in any way shape or form. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

And this surprises you? He's been supporting the muslim brotherhood and bringing them into the US from day 1 in office. He's a f cking muslim loyalists.

After seeing all of the videos and articles online about the probable connection of the Mossad with 911l; the reports of Bin Laden having died in 2001 (with an online article by Fox dated December 2001 announcing his death), and now the media touting that Obama got Osama; the fact that Iran is one of only three countries without a Rothschild-controlled central bank; Obama's continual pandering to the Muslims; the fact that our CIA was instrumental in the unrest in the Middle East (Arab Spring) - is it possible this supposed snub of Netanyahu is all smoke and mirrors?  Obviously, the Muslims are being used as pawns (and incited by CIA operatives) as a part of the grand plan by the NWO to actually implement their total takeover?  Wonder if they will go so far as to stage protests at some of the theaters showing the 2016:  Obama's America movie here in the US?  Is Obama really snubbing Bibi, or is this just a part of the plan to keep this country divided?  IMO, all heads of state of all countries should be removed from power, then the people of all nations would get along fine.  As long as the US continues sticking our nose in other countries' business and trying to control them things will not improve.  Bring our troops home and protect America from the enemies within our own country - the dictator in chief and all in Congress.

ABSOLUTELY Worried Grammie. I've been screaming this for the past 4 years but never before has it been so obvious. If we don't remove this treasonous administration both repub and demo this crap will only get worse.

I agree here granny,we need to fire them all repubs and demos,start with  a new sheet ,just that O'krackhead is so ovious,our founding fathers were political GENIUSES ,they knew human nature,and stablished a system of checks and balances to keep corruption from overcoming the constitution, we need to return to a concervative Constitutional form of government,such as is put forth by Dr. Ron Paul & others.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

The Fall Of Fake News!! Quiet Shake-Up At MSNBC After Station Hemorrhages Viewers Following Mueller Debacle 

Reports are surfacing about a quiet shake-up of personnel at MSNBC after the cable news station lost more than 30% of their audience after the Mueller debacle.

Apparently MNSBC doesn’t think their financial woes are newsworthy given that they didn’t run any breathless stories about their own failings.

News of MSNBC’s collapse can’t come as a surprise to insiders who undoubtedly are fully aware that their audience no longer trusts them.

One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst mounting complaints from NBC News chief Andy Lack about a dip in MSNBC’s ratings following the end of the Mueller investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year.

MSNBC viewers were asked: How much do you agree that MSNBC regularly reports made up or fake news about Donald Trump and his administration?

The responses were devastating! While 35% or respondents agree that MSNBC pushes Fake News, only 24% disagreed. That’s a ratings death sentence!

What do you expect from a channel that boasts disgraced liar, Brian Williams, and race pimp, Al Sharpton?

Bright Start News@BRIGHTstrt

MAJOR SHAKEUP AT MSNBC - Ratings crater after Mueller Report Debacle! 

MSNBC Shakeup: Jonathan Wald and Dan Arnall Take Dayside

MSNBC quietly implemented a sweeping shakeup in programming this week, Mediaite has learned, appointing SVP of programming and development Jonathan Wald and MSNBC executive editor Dan Arnall to lead...

Flashback: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow’s Ratings Plummet To Yearly Low

MSNBC primetime host Rachel Maddow brought in her worst weekly ratings of the year last week.

Her show last week averaged 2,324,000 viewers, with an average audience of 337,000 in the 25-54 age demographic, both of which mark yearly lows for the liberal television host, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Maddow first saw a dramatic drop in ratings following the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Her previous low for a week in 2019 was the last week in March, the first full week after Mueller submitted his conclusion to Attorney General William Barr, where she averaged 2,458,000 viewers with 392,000 in the demo.

She spent two years dissecting every aspect of the special counsel’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 presidential election. The night Mueller submitted his findings to Barr, Maddow appeared to hold back tears over the fact that neither the president nor any family members were indicted.

Compared to Maddow’s low ratings last week, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, whose program is often the most-watched among all cable news shows, averaged 3,108,000 viewers with just under half-a-million viewers in the key demographic.

She also nearly tripled CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s weekly ratings. His program only had 880,000 viewers with 225,000 in the key demo.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service