Dept of Islamic Justice Bows Down to Muslims Irrational Hatred of Dogs....... SHEER INSANITY !!!!

It's time to get serious about eliminating Sharia Law, and all Muslim idiocies, like this one, so contact and pressure Congress to get rid of all Muslims consulting government, military, Obama's administration, universities!!!!

Dept of Islamic Justice Bows Down to Muslims Irrational Hatred of D...

barenakedislam.

Because Muslims consider dogs to be filthy, the cases of pet dogs being posioned in Europe and Turkey have skyrocketed. And now, this Muslim dog insanity is being submitted to by the Islamopandering Obama Regime, who have ruled that 'Guide Horses' must be allowed in shops, restaurants and even on airplanes.

logic from DOJ: Miniature horses are viable alternatives to dogs for individuals with allergies, or for those whose religious beliefs preclude the use of dogs,” the rules state. A recent Justice Department ruling that allows miniature horses to be used instead of dogs as service animals for the blind and handicapped, also mandates that shops, restaurants, hotels and even airlines be forced to allow service horses into their establishments or face lawsuits if they refuse to accommodate horses.

First, let me tell you why the use of horses as service animal is both stupid and cruel to the animals. Horses are NOT domestic animals as dogs and cats are. Horses are not physically compatible with an indoor life in a typical home. Horses, no matter how small, are grazing animals who require several hours a day of outside turnout where they can roam and graze at leisure. Horses cannot be housebroken which means these guide horses are fitted with a diaper – humiliating. To confine a horse to a house with only a limited amount of slow walking as exercise is cruel and unusual punishment.

Horses require a lot more room than dogs.. Dogs are fed and walked a couple of times a day, while horses eat hay and grass and produce waste throughout the day. Even the smallest mini needs an 8-by-10-foot stall and room to run around for exercise. Walking slowly in a harness does not constitute exercise for a horse. A horse is meant to be in an environment where he can move about, small or not, eat throughout the day and be with his buddies.

Horses don't get fleas, but they do get parasites, ticks and attract flies.

Now that the Department of 'Islamic' Justice has ruled that service horses must be allowed in all retail establishments, there will be a run on people getting mini service horses, knowing that they can sue any business or restaurant that refuses to allow them in. I can see CAIR sponsoring a program to give horses to Muslims, just so they can sue even more businesses for 'Islamophobic' discrimination.

But just as fast as people may rush to get in on the newest fad, once they find out how difficult it is to properly care for horses, they will abandon them, leaving the animals homeless if it doesn't work out. It's not unusual, unfortunately, for them to end up on the slaughterhouse floor because there's no home for them.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) is trying to have this stupid mandate overturned. As he stated,

“What I object to,” said Chaffetz, “is the Department of Justice forcing businesses and restaurants.... think about airplanes. Look, even the Miniature Horse Association has come out and said, look, you can’t potty train, for instance, a horse to the same degree you can a canine. And so it just seems like the federal government, the Department of Justice, is going overboard in issuing a rule. Sure enough, they issued a rule, March 14th, and within a week, restaurants being sued in California for not allowing horses into their restaurant. It just seems absurd, just over the top.

This reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of what the ADA regulations require. Those regulations specifically define "service animals" to include dogs only. As the regulations specifically say, "[o]ther species of animals, whether wild or domestic, trained or untrained, are not service animals for the purposes of this definition." 28 C.F.R. 36.104. A business is required to accommodate service animals -- dogs -- except where "[t]he animal is out of control and the animal's handler does not take effective action to control it" or "[t]he animal is not housebroken." 28 C.F.R. 36.302(c). So, even if we're dealing with a service dog, if it's not housebroken, a business does not have to let it in.

FOX NEWS Already there is a lawsuit in Los Angeles by Jose Estrada, the plaintiff in the case filed this month in Los Angeles court. His attorney, Morse Mehrban, told FoxNews.com that a dog "doesn't have the sufficient strength to pull him in his wheelchair."

So Estrada, a paraplegic, uses a 29-inch-high miniature horse named Princess. According to the complaint, the two retail stores being sued "refused to permit said animal" inside along with Estrada last month. The suit says Princess "is housebroken" and would not "compromise" the safety of those two stores. Estrada is suing for "no less than" $4,000 in damages.

The federal rules state that businesses should allow in the horses as long as they're trained, considering such factors as the size of the horse, whether it's under control, whether it's "housebroken," and whether its presence would compromise "legitimate safety requirements."

Amador says the horses cannot be housebroken.

The Guide Horse Foundation, though, says on its website that the horses "learn exactly the same behaviors as a guide dog," and that they "never bite or kick except when attacked." (That is crap! Horses will bite or kick for many reasons. But the biggest problem is horses, by nature, will spook and run away from a myriad of seemingly non-scary objects. I know from many years with horses, that they will spook at a plastic bag blowing in the wind, a piece of white paper on the ground, a loud noise, a dog that runs up to it, rustling leaves, and more. Nearly anything can and will spook a horse at one time or another. And because the horse's natural instinct is to run away, that is what they will do every time)

The organization could not be reached for comment.

The American Miniature Horse Association does not condone the use of miniature horses for that purpose. Association President Harry Elder applauded those who have received "ADA certification" to train animals but questioned the use of miniature horses. "Although the American Miniature Horse is bred to be intelligent, curious, gentle, sensible, willing to cooperate and easy to train, it remains in all respects physically and instinctively a true horse. The American Miniature Horse can be readily trained to be lead or driven but, in most cases, it would not make a suitable replacement for an animal such as a guide dog," he said in a statement.

Guide Horse NO! Why Miniature Horses should NOT be used as Guide Animals for the Blind. In fact, they are a DANGEROUS alternative to a Guide Dog.

Not that it will do you any good, but you can contact the DOJ here:

Eric Holder

202-353-1555

http://www.justice.gov/

Views: 1163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is funny that Dogs are the one animal that can see evil, and recognize bad people. They warn you when someone is not to be trusted. My dog once focused in on a bad spirit that was near me and went after it as though attacking a person. So it goes to reason that the evil in the world would hate them. May every dog enjoy a taste of Islam.

AMEN!!! The more, the merrier!

I don't know if miniature horses can be "house broke" or not. I've heard that some CAN be. Some of the other claims made against using these tiny horses as service animals our bogus. First of all, not all horses are "spooly". I've been around a few that were bomb proof, nothing startled them. They might flicnh a bit but that's about it. Sure I've seen some that were spooked by their own farts. Horses have different personalities, just like humans.

Secondly, I 'm sure that many of the mini horses that are tried out as "seeing eye" guide animals don't make it through training. Many dogs don't either. It takes a very special disposition of the animal to make a good service animal. Thirdly, these small animals can be easily bathed and sprayed with fly repellents. I've done this with big horses lots of times.

So jerry, You are saying that you would like to be sitting in a nice restaraunt having a nice dinner when a horse at the next table lets out a large fart? How about sitting in a movie theater when the cute little pony fills his diaper with ...... well you know what. Unless it is a western, I don't think that most people would enjoy adding their olfactory senses to what they came to have stimulated. Just a little common sense would tell most sane people that this is a very bad idea.

Insanity and inanity. It seems to me that the costs of purchase and upkeep for a miniature horse would exceed the cost of one of those scooters.

I used to own a miniature horse - she was a pet.  She was wonderful as a cart horse since originally they were bred to be used in coal mines.  No way can you house train them and I think it is highly illogical to use them as guide animals.  Dogs can sense danger and act to protect their owner but the little horses as cute as they are, are not able to do the same job.  They also need more excercise and outdoor living than a dog and it would be very cruel to use them as a service animal. If muslims need a guide dog and they hate dogs, let their relatives, kids or wives (since they usually have more than one) guide them around.  So, you think this is not politically correct?  Too bad!  At 71 I refuse to be politically correct!

WAIT JUST A MINUTE......guide horses are not even the issue here.  What IS the issue is that you muslims cannot come to our country with your 'sharia' crap expecting to overrule our laws or changing our culture. In this country dogs are domestic pets, get over it.  And by the way....we like pork, so stop your islamic infiltration of banning pork menus in our prison  & school systems, the same goes for your insistance to pray 5x a day at the work place, or filing lawsuits against business owners for banning unsafe berka lengths. Get out of this country!

We will stop you & your ilk...starting at the top.

I 2nd that Linda!!!!!!! Amen & Amen!

Amen! Can anyone come up with a "pig blood in a can" vending machine?

That should be an easy one!

So, as I progress through the golden years and my infimirties disable me to the point of needing a "service pig", I'm sure those idiots at the DOJ will make sure I can get a cup of coffee at the local middle eastern cafe.  

No, no...  It only works ONE WAY!  Or as "THE HOLY CORRAN" sez, our way or the highway.  We need a big book burning.  And Obama's favorite book should be the one consumed.  (ever see the video where he quotes that evil thing 4 different times?)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service