“Mainstream” Republicans are lining up alongside Democrats on many issues in Washington and the nation’s statehouses these days, but one gadfly who has proven time and again he’s willing to buck the establishment has a message for Americans: There’s great hope for tea-party supporters.

WND columnist Tom Tancredo, who represented a suburban Denver district for five terms in Congress and later mounted a strong third-party challenge for Colorado’s governorship, argues that tea partiers have a duty to try to capture control of the party.

He said some of the tea party’s arguments were advanced in the 1980s as part of the Reagan Revolution, and there are some positive results already that offer encouragement. Among them, he said, are the primary defeat of established Republican powerhouse Sen. Richard Lugar of Indiana the Deb Fischer’s victory in the Nebraska U.S. Senate primary.

“This sends a very loud signal to the Republican establishment that they need to actively recruit conservative candidates and not back away from conservative values during the general election,” Tancredo said. “We need to send a lesson to the Republican establishment that no seat is considered sacred just because of a person’s party affiliation.”

read more:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/tea-party-urged-boot-the-old-gop/?cat_or...

Views: 695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't agree more! The RINO's have totally lost site of conservative values and are as liberal as the Dems! 

They should be ousted and replaced with conservative candidates!

I agree.  No third party crap.  HUGE mistake.  Just clean this one up.

I supported Frank Guinta (R: NH) because he talked for extended periods of time about how he would introduce legislation to reduce or eliminate the Dept. of Energy.

Recently I heard him say that he couldn’t get his policies implemented because of the media.  I don’t hear him on the local stations pounding his fists;  what a wimp.

He sends his “front” man out to shake my hand, smile and say “how are you”, “how are you”, “how are you”.,

Then he sends messaged asking for more money !  He must think that we’re all stupid.

On the other hand I don’t have any Tea Party or 912 people calling to help bring the press to their knees. 

Terms limits long overdue. Yes people entrenched in the political system need to move as the old saying goes provide fresh blood. What you see are growing egos,  power and money in these long time politicians which do nothing for the people. Mind set is ME, MYSELF and I. 

http://digg.com/newsbar/Politics/roll_call_votes_on_affordable_care...

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/megavote/

All Senate Democrats voted for Obamacare. All Republicans voted against it, along with a few Democrats.Let us vote out of office as many of the Senate Democrats as possible.  Obamacare was voted into law by HALF of our representative body, the Congress.  Let the Republicans know that we will vote them out of office when we look at their voting records.

I am USAF veteran and I no longer can listen to the lies of the Republicans and Democrats, So I will run for president until I win. Our natipon needs a great leader and I will stand up and do what our nation needs.

I am USAF veteran Howard Taylor at 850 736 9625 and I will serve my country for as long as I live.

I( can no longer listen to the lies of the Republicans and Democrats so I will be the President wer need to lead our nation. I am USAF veteran Howard Taylor at 850 736 9625. Call me and support me as I work to fix the problems our presidents have caused.

Don't forget the magic word:  Constitution!  We the People want Constitution!  and the tenth amendment!

Thank you Howard for you service to our country!

Sadly we need to concentrate on replacing the RINOS and getting back to the Constitutional Government we had at the beginning. But we have a very long way to go and we should start by getting Oblaima out of the Whitehouse first! Even if it means Romney for a term, then at least we may have a chance to strengthen our base and continue to replace all the rino's with conservative republicans! And then Howard you can run as our conservative republican candidate in 2016 (Taylor in 2016) Think we had a Taylor once before............any relation?

Above all we cannot split up our voting base and vote for third part candidates even though we may like them better than the current choice. Or we WILL Put Oblaima back in the Oval Office!

I will run until I win. Romney and Obama are bad for America.

I may be a distant relation to president Taylor but I do not know, What I am sure of is

I will become the best president in our history.

Leslie, I agree completely!

Just make sure we replace the RINOS with Conservative Republicans, not more Democrats.

To keep politicians from either Party more hand-cuffed with Big Spending policies & programs,  we need a Balanced-Budget Amendment,  and also Term-Limits to stop their craving for Power.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service